Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald (32130 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by lielbree: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Y would any man ask how many sexual partners a lady has had? undecided
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Davland(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
shocked

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by repogirl(f): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
0079jaBond:

Dis one u're booking space, shey na food dem go share abi wetin?
na my space, how e take cosign you? undecided
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by VickyRotex(f): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Op thank you for this thread,let me go and show it to those who have degrees in lying.

cc:VickyRotex
Aminat508
Rokiatu
Prettythicksme
Freeglobe

undecided undecided undecided
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by gasgenius(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
" every girl will like u to be their boyfriend" lie what about u .

1 Like

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by femimike1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
.n
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by mzvyne(f): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
About dudes u've been with, ladies, pick a numba and stick with it. Gud luck. wink.

Always better to lie about that.
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
I don't see why gals gat to lie abuh all dis especially wen he's gonna find out later.. About the age,when I tell people am 18, no guy belives me..one even asked to see my birth certificate! Like wtf!...nw if anyone ask's, simple "am 22" .instead of explainin to any1 wen dey r still nt gonna believe..
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Octaves(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
The age thing is the most annoying. U will c a woman claiming to be 22, you won't know she's up to 35
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by IYANGBALI: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by kennyman2000(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmmmm....
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by IYANGBALI: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by wiloy2k8(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Am not ready for a relationship, i dont need your money ,i dont like sex , ...

girls can lie sha
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by echodrum(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
They should stop lying about their schools, levels and majors. What is wrong with you? Plus your Facebook page is showing a wrong state and city.
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by celephysio(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mariecakes:
I wont lie Money is very essential grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by atirolu(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Your first sex "hnnmmm I don't like to talk about it because the guy forced me" shocked shocked
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by lizzygrace(f): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
When he ask how many times you av had sex and you replied "I have done it only once"cheesycheesycheesy and that once self na rapecheesycheesy.

That grincheesycheesycheesycheesy
lolz.... End Time rape
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by stzy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
There is this joke about women lie men lie package n bet me the babe took the cup and still lied about where she won it
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by dollyjoy(f): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
lizzygrace:
lolz.... End Time rape
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by KingTom(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
ClassCaptain:
grin

i love you but not because of your money ..

what do u love me for biko ??
your sugarcane grin
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by abdulrazat(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
1) age is nothing but numbers.

2) the rule of 3 always comes handy when she tells you the number of guys she has slept with.

3) a bad cook is a bad cook, avoid her. If she couldn't learn in all her years at her parents house, why do you think she'll in your place?

4) who goes for beautiful face anymore? A lady with a career over a pretty face any day, so we will manage makeup

5) Every girl wants you to spend uncontrollably on her, FACT.

6) if you tell me I'm bad in bed, my girl, it is over for both of us, Period.

1 Like

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
I vividly remember eating one chick's Indomie... It was so Watery, I could cook 4 More Superpacks with the Water in my Plate... And the funny ish is:

She said: ''Bae, How's ma Chow Like??''....

Just try and Imagine that.... And she was forming ''Iyabasira'''.....

1 Like

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by lizzygrace(f): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
cry
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by lizzygrace(f): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by lizzygrace(f): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
lielbree:
[s]
lielbree:
[/s]
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by yubarbs(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
OP ua spot on!
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by dollyjoy(f): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Nigerian girls are WHORES.
is your mum not from nigeria? If yes then patronise her.

1 Like

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Edipee(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
The last question is the bomb and is making me laugh. As for number two, all guys would love to know, but sometimes it's better not to ask or know.
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by ronaldbecky(m): 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
ClassCaptain:
grin
i love you but not because of your money ..
what do u love me for biko ??
lolz mayb ur joystick
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by wiloy2k8(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Flexherbal:
Can a girl be totally open to a guy?

yes ,,,,, never believed at first .....but we are real friends .. she tells me everything .
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by bfatoba(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Don't quote me on these but Genesis 3, the first woman heard the first lie, committed the first crime by breaking the first law.

We've loved them since then and we'll continue to wether or not they change.

But OP has a point, women think backwards in the aspect of make up, when men don't use it, and men look better longer, but women look more beautiful in their prime and then worse, when the long term side effects of make up starts kicking in.
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by dikeigbo2(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
I'm in school,while Na big time olosho
I dey work in oil company, while Na filling station.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day / Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.