Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald (32129 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by ronaldbecky(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Nigerian girls are WHORES.
nt all girls are LovePeddler..typical case of..nigerians are criminals,bt am nt a criminal.

1 Like

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by 0079jaBond(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
repogirl:
na my space, how e take cosign you? undecided
babe, am jus teasing u nau
Remember, hot temper no fit boil water o
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Omoluabi16(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nienie:
Kwikwi
So which one are you guilty of?
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by nani212(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
most girls that tell these lies are low class girls. A girl that has accomplished a lot for herself has no reason telling unnecessary lies cos she's very confident and confidence attracts real men.
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Afam1103(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Trust me when I say, u dont want 2 know just hw many men a girl has slept with. And while the numbers would shock you, wat would shock more is that girls have slept with more females than males. Am not saying this out of spite for women o. They just are more sexually active and are wired to hide it a lot better. As for me, am good at getting people to tell me stuff... That's how I know.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by opey112(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mariecakes:
I wont lie Money is very essential grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I like you,u say the truth money is important.

1 Like

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by pet4ril(f): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
lekan29ice:
God help them with their lies
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by repogirl(f): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
0079jaBond:

babe, am jus teasing u nau
Remember, hot temper no fit boil water o
oya sorry but no blame me, so many nuisances in this place and they've taken my chills.
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by 0079jaBond(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
repogirl:
oya sorry but no blame me, so many nuisances in this place and they've taken my chills.

Ehya
I hope I won't be in ur bad book now
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Spanner4(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
emmijes3:
I don't see why gals gat to lie abuh all dis especially wen he's gonna find out later.. About the age,when I tell people am 18, no guy belives me..one even asked to see my birth certificate! Like wtf!...nw if anyone ask's, simple "am 22" .instead of explainin to any1 wen dey r still nt gonna believe..

Are u eligible to use Nairaland@age 18? Just asking though,lol
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Spanner4:

Are u eligible to use Nairaland@age 18? Just asking though,lol
. Lol why not... smiley
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Nathanieloo7(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
D worst part is all of them will tell u der are vir*gins but when u visit d ministry d road to d permament site is jus like lagos ibadan express waycheesy
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by ameboismyhobby(f): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Y is it always bout gals like u guys re nt beta liars undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Kingsasian(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
wiloy2k8:
I have serious problem believing what ever a girl tells me .
they can lie ... they would still ask for money oooo ,,

the last 1 was that am not interested in your money the prob is you have tattoos and you smoke i cannot date you ;.
3 month later the chicken head was like i should borrow her 15k / i told her straight come and Bleep me .

she came , we had sex and i gave her some money .... business over ...

and my Ex .. she was the greatest liar i have ever known ..
@the last sentence....hehehehehehehe
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Aleora(f): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Nigerian girls are WHORES.
undecidedif I av the opportunity to slap yu trust me I ll slap your surname out of yu.ewu nmadu####tell dat to the witches in your fathers kingdom angry cool shocked
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
When he ask how many times you av had sex and you replied "I have done it only once"cheesycheesycheesy and that once self na rapecheesycheesy.

That grincheesycheesycheesycheesy
guys lie with the number of partners they've had more Dan women, a guy has told me dat he has never had sex b4 mean while he was a prof in dat field.
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Aleora(f): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kingsasian:
@the last sentence....hehehehehehehe
lolsss

1 Like

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Aleora(f): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
nani212:
most girls that tell these lies are low class girls. A girl that has accomplished a lot for herself has no reason telling unnecessary lies cos she's very confident and confidence attracts real men.
storyyyyyy if she tells you she have slept with 45men,ll u still date herasking
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Kingsasian(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Aleora:
undecidedif I av the opportunity to slap yu trust me I ll slap your surname out of yu.ewu nmadu####tell dat to the witches in your fathers kingdom angry cool shocked
hahahahahahaha...you are harsh ooooo

1 Like

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Aleora(f): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kingsasian:
hahahahahahaha...you are harsh ooooo
;Ddont mind him
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Smellymouth: 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Girls too lie!! undecided
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Bsmiles49(f): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
I've never lied about all of the above cool
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by firstking01(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nienie:
Kwikwi
undecided
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Kingsasian(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Aleora:
;Ddont mind him
you don't have to get mad. This is just an online platform where anyone is free to dump whatever opinions they have.

1 Like

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Ibrahim79mantu: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
I wonder why guys are interested in a girls' body count.its so immature .as if the guys too have slept with fewer. if you like
a lady,just be friends and let things flow naturally
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Afam1103:
Trust me when I say, u dont want 2 know just hw many men a girl has slept with. And while the numbers would shock you, wat would shock more is that girls have slept with more females than males. Am not saying this out of spite for women o. They just are more sexually active and are wired to hide it a lot better. As for me, am good at getting people to tell me stuff... That's how I know.
u mean girls sleep wit more females than males grin grin grin grin Nonsense!.
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by ril19(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:
Lie Lie girls. tongue
Oga Wetin You Dey Find? You Dey First Comment For Your Own Thread. undecided
I Jus Dey Look You. sad
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by nani212(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Aleora:
storyyyyyy if she tells you she have slept with 45men,ll u still date herasking
if she proves she can handle a home and is also success and career driven, why wont I even marry her. I'm not a saint

1 Like

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=Afam1103 post=43011096]Trust me when I say, u dont want 2 know just hw many men a girl has slept with. And while the numbers would shock you, wat would shock more is that girls have slept with more females than males. Am not saying this out of spite for women o. They just are more sexually active and are wired to hide it a lot better. As for me, am good at getting people to tell me stuff... That's how I know
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Aleora(f): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
nani212:
if she proves she can handle a home and is also success and career driven, why wont I even marry her. I'm not a saint
ok cool##gentle man##me likey#smiles
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by repogirl(f): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
0079jaBond:

Ehya
I hope I won't be in ur bad book now
nope, teasing is allowed, I enjoy ruffling a few people's feathers myself.
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by nani212(m): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Aleora:
grin
Aleora:
hehehe. u seem cool. can we be friends?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day / Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.