Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Confessions Of A Nigerian Husband 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Nigerian Husband 2 (626 Views)

Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confessions Of A Nigerian Husband 2 by NikkyIvy(f): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Our honeymoon night was perfect. It was at our new home, a mansion from my dad. A look at my brides face confirmed that I had lived up to her expectations and if not for exhaustion, we would have stayed awake all through the night. As I watched my celebrity wife fall asleep in my arms, I felt like a man who had won the lotto. I got married to every man’s dream wife and also remained the heir to my dad’s vast wealth. I was indeed a happy and fulfilled man. Before long, I also slept off with a heart filled with joy and a great sense of accomplishment.

It was at the early hours of the morning that a strange sound woke me up. I shot out of bed like a bullet and hastily reached for the gun I had tucked away behind the bedside cabinet. But the light under the bathroom door distracted me. I blinked in the darkness and reached instead for my phone. The time was 3am. I could remember turning off all the lights in the room because my bride had insisted on conjugating in the dark and I had wanted to please her, so who could have turned the lights back on?

I was still trying to reactivate my brain when the crashing sound became louder and chaotic. The sound was from the bathroom and it suddenly dawned on me that someone had broken into my mansion! Slowly pulling off the heavy duvet, I decided to get my bride to safety before accosting whoever the intruder was. Instinctively, I reached out beside me to wake her up, but her side was empty. I was alone in bed...

To continue reading hit d link: http://nikkyivyblog..com.ng/2016/02/confessions-iv.html?spref=fb&m=1
Re: Confessions Of A Nigerian Husband 2 by belloabd1914(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dis guy ehn, now I have to continue reading from ur link. D story had beta make sense, if not u go refund my mb
Re: Confessions Of A Nigerian Husband 2 by Luvlgenius(m): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2016
i like the story though undecided
Re: Confessions Of A Nigerian Husband 2 by NikkyIvy(f): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2016
belloabd1914:
Dis guy ehn, now I have to continue reading from ur link. D story had beta make sense, if not u go refund my mb

Hahaha! U wont be disappointed
Re: Confessions Of A Nigerian Husband 2 by NikkyIvy(f): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2016
belloabd1914:

Hahaha! U wont be disappointed. Thank u

(1) (Reply)

I Need Answers From Informed Persons Pls / Heroic Acts Don't Pay / Why Is That Most Good Men Don't End Up Marrying Good Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.