Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) (12285 Views)

A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by RoyalBlak007: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Oh please not again! sad
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by cyprus000: 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kingsasian:
"You are not into guys".sister you are not far from jail.
[size=13pt]
Hehehehehegringringrin

Una wun kill person with laughcheesy
[/size]
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by kaziblake(f): 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
xtervaganza:
easy. Stop replying him
Hey brother in christ
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by xtervaganza(m): 1:23am On Feb 18, 2016
kaziblake:
Hey brother in christ
sister in satan grin grin grin grin

How have you been?
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Mrbigman1(m): 4:11am On Feb 18, 2016
refiner:
just lastweek friday,I was just coming back from school!...on my way,a car hooted and stopped in front of me,as I was about walking past it,I heard my name!,then I looked in the car and I was surprised to see my friend's ex boyfriend!

then we exchanged greetings!.....as I was about to move on,he begged me for my number!...and this guy knows so well I am his ex girlfriend's friend!....I hesitated before giving it out to him!

he called the following day,and we chatted for close to 30 minute on phone!.....just this valentine day,he pressurized me to go out with him,but I refused his request!.....

as I was about going to bed last night,my phone rang,when I noticed he was the one calling,I ignored it....then in came a message,he wants me to be his girlfriend!shocked

I was shocked!cos he knows also that I am not into guys!...

friends!.....what do u think!....is it right to date your friend's ex

what should I do so he will stay away from me!

note:he knows my house!....I just wish for an advice on what to do so he won't feel bad....cause he might try coming to my house and act something funny!.....

Best thing u should do is never try date ur friend's ex. It's a dangerous as the D in danger.

Acid bathe still exist, assassination still exist, so look for someone else, cos u might not like d aftermath.

Dat dude is a devil, he knows he has nothing to loose, wanna test two friends and break bond dey hold.

He knows who u re and probably he knows u might not resist him dats why is coming too direct to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Let me not even talk right now but!!!!!!

OP I feel your pain. That's all I'll say.
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by misspicy(f): 5:04am On Feb 18, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Let me not even talk right now but!!!!!!
OP I feel your pain . That's all I'll say.
LMAO grin
what pain

BTW why are you awake wink
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by kaziblake(f): 6:21am On Feb 18, 2016
xtervaganza:
sister in satan grin grin grin grin

How have you been?
Been fine...Praying for your repentance.

Hope you have considered what I told you?
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by iPrevail(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2016
From the chats, it seems you're becoming compliant and slowly giving in while fronting Sopulu as an excuse. You also seem as the vulnerable type (I've been on nairaland for a while, been observing).. I could be wrong tho.

But what I have for you is this, Don't date or sleep with that jerk... he knows very well what he's doing. Don't fall a victim to his plot and schemes.

Any guy with true intentions will not rush any girl into a relationship but will give it a chance to grow on it's own. The best relationship buds from friendship.

Finally I'll add, it's very wrong to date a friend's ex. In the world of relationships there are "dos and don'ts", this is one of the don'ts!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by just2okworld(f): 7:17am On Feb 18, 2016
Gibberish!!!!

Man up and tell it to his face you ain't interested

E be like say you din dey fall sef...GOD DEY O
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 18, 2016
ssoftappless:
@OP are u a lesbian? if yes then im very dissapointed at u, anyways just tell him ure not interested.
disappointed in her cos she's a lesbian? Rili? Like she choose dt part herslf?
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by firstking01(m): 7:32am On Feb 18, 2016
refiner:
just lastweek friday,I was just coming back from school!...on my way,a car hooted and stopped in front of me,as I was about walking past it,I heard my name!,then I looked in the car and I was surprised to see my friend's ex boyfriend!

then we exchanged greetings!.....as I was about to move on,he begged me for my number!...and this guy knows so well I am his ex girlfriend's friend!....I hesitated before giving it out to him!

he called the following day,and we chatted for close to 30 minute on phone!.....just this valentine day,he pressurized me to go out with him,but I refused his request!.....

as I was about going to bed last night,my phone rang,when I noticed he was the one calling,I ignored it....then in came a message,he wants me to be his girlfriend!shocked

I was shocked!cos he knows also that I am not into guys!...

friends!.....what do u think!....is it right to date your friend's ex

what should I do so he will stay away from me!

note:he knows my house!....I just wish for an advice on what to do so he won't feel bad....cause he might try coming to my house and act something funny!.....

You are not into guys ba??
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 18, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO grin

what pain

BTW why are you awake wink
Ur new siggy is depressing grin

The pain of not knowing how to get rid of a guy grin

Iono.... and I'll be really tired this morning so poor me
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahaha
Why dey laugh? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2016
MrCork:

...we keep beggin her to change color to lightskin yellow so she can be beaaauriful like u..but she refuse....the chick is stubborn MENNMN! undecided
Leave her,she wont see man on nairaland cheesy
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2016
refiner:

cheesy.....kwantinue!
tongue tongue
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Why dey laugh? cheesy cheesy
how she called you 'ordinary' was funny cheesy cheesy
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
how she called you 'ordinary' was funny cheesy cheesy
grin grin ordinary stfuareyoGod cheesy ur new name tho
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by xtervaganza(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2016
kaziblake:
Been fine...Praying for your repentance.

Hope you have considered what I told you?
dont pray for me. Pray for those who really need and believed in it.

As far as I'm concerned, praying is more or less like blowing hot air with no effect.

And yes, what do I have to repent for? It's not as if I'm a psychotic serial killer
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin grin ordinary stfuareyoGod cheesy ur new name tho
me I no be ordinary o. I'm extraordinary tongue tongue tongue

What about my new name?
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2016
You want to date him! Its so obvious
For you to say what will she think
Its clear that you want to, my advice for you is simple how will you feel if you were your friend! You're not supposed to even entertain such conversations
The guy just wants to Bleep you
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2016
iPrevail:
From the chats, it seems you're becoming compliant and slowly giving in while fronting Sopulu as an excuse. You also seem as the vulnerable type (I've been on nairaland for a while, been observing).. I could be wrong tho.

But what I have for you is this, Don't date or sleep with that jerk... he knows very well what he's doing. Don't fall a victim to his plot and schemes.

Any guy with true intentions will not rush any girl into a relationship but will give it a chance to grow on it's own. The best relationship buds from friendship.

Finally I'll add, it's very wrong to date a friend's ex. In the world of relationships there are "dos and don'ts", this is one of the don'ts!

Very matured points, I noticed the same thing
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by misspicy(f): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Ur new siggy is depressing grin
The pain of not knowing how to get rid of a guy grin
Iono.... and I'll be really tired this morning so poor me
Baby its reality cheesy

that's the sweetest pain to feel...lol grin

sowi smileyhope you got some rest though

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Jadekitana(f): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I disagree with you ma. When a girl says she's not into guys, it can only mean one thing; 'I don't do guys, I do girls'. Simple as ABC
That shouldn't be too hard to understand. Maybe she used it in the wrong context tho

I'm not into guys at the moment, been celibate for months now due to personal reasons! Doesn't mean i'm a lesbian, do u now understand undecided undecided undecided cut the lady some slacks.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

I'm not into guys at the moment, been celibate for months now due to personal reasons! Doesn't mean i'm a lesbian, do u now understand undecided undecided undecided cut the lady some slacks.
you are too slow and d.ull to understand.

I wouldn't waste time and energy arguing with someone who's even confused bout his/her gender

Cheers
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
me I no be ordinary o. I'm extraordinary tongue tongue tongue

What about my new name?
Ur r ordinary jack grin dat is ur new name!
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by MrCork: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

angry
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Bespiel: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2016
From that snapshot, you like the guy jare. No deceive yourself
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ur r ordinary jack grin dat is ur new name!
gerrarahiA biko
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Adamsynox(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2016
:PIt's as simple as abc, just pay some local goons in ur area to assassinate him for you. Trust me he we never bother you again or are you a learner [b]It's as simple as abc, just pay some local goons in ur area to assassinate him for you. Trust me he we never bother you again or are you a learner [/b]It's as simple as abc, just pay some local goons in ur area to assassinate him for you. Trust me he we never bother you again or are you a learner
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
gerrarahiA biko
undecided ok ordinary jack angry
Re: What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) by calliking(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
My opinion, block his contact on whatsapp and ignore all his calls. I would have asked you not to date while in school but who am I? He can't obviously offer you anything since he didn't offer any to his ex your friend. On the other hand, you don't need your friends approval to be happy. So if you wanna date him, tell your friend of his advances and ask if she's interested in going back. If yes, back off. If no, chook head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos / How To Say That In Yoruba? / How Many Girls Can Solemly Swear To This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.