Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Why South East Is Doomed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why South East Is Doomed (5922 Views)

Education: Why South-west And North Should Be Worried / Education: Why South-west And North Should Be Worried / Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why South East Is Doomed by playdude(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
I came across a media shocker few weeks ago, maybe it was a shocker to me because I had an on-the-spot assessment or because I truly knew what happened as to what the media reported. I need to say that our media has lost focus entirely; the days of investigative journalism are almost forgotten. Journalists take stories and report hook, line and sinker without cross-checking facts. Facts are sacred and they must be sought out since they do not appear on the surface, you dig them out.
The shocker was “South East Leads Again in WASSCE Exams” and most ridiculously Abia state was leading the chart. I gasped for seconds when I saw the news but quickly recovered myself.
Brief History
I was posted to Abia state and reported to duty on the hills of Umunna Bende around Ohafia LG, camp opened on August 5, 2014, after the usual rigor, we were posted out to our PPAs. I was posted to a secondary school in Umuahia north; Umuahia north housed the state house, assembly complex and the capital itself, Umuahia north was supposed to be the best part of Abia. I resumed teaching after the Ebola break from the Federal Government was over. I was supposed to take Economics. Quickly for fact checkers, Umuahia north has schools like Ibeku High school, Government Gollege Umuahia, Holy Rosary Secondary school, Williams Memorial Secondary school, among others. I taught Economics in One of these schools. When I resumed and the Dean of studies saw my grade and school, he said I was going to take SS2 and SS3 Economics. I asked if there was no Economics teacher in the school. He smiled and said there is but I would take the two classes. When I met the supposed Economics teacher and we talked for a while I understood why the man smiled. He was better off as Home economics teacher.
Fast forward to teaching my students Economics, I saw exceptionally dumb students with pride in SS3, I had to routinely take the ones in SS2 some maths topics before I introduced some concepts in Economics to them. The same students had the highest credits in WASSCE with Mathematics and English. These was the same time that T.A Orji (Most Useless Governor apart from Fayose) was owing teachers salary for months and arrears for years, I was shocked because I saw the teachers come to school a times once or twice a week since they were being owed salaries, so they had to do other jobs, so who taught these students to such outstanding performance in WASSCE? How can teachers not be adequately trained and taken care of, and their students come out in flying colours. I am beginning to think if this is what obtains in Abia and they still come out tops, then the same exists in other South Eastern states. I was around when the NECO and WAEC exams were taken, I was surprised. From Principal to Vice principal to school gatemen; they were partners in exam malpractice. I saw bogus arrangement of exam malpractice I hadn’t seen before in my life. The students begged me to come on the day they had Economics but I declined. I asked a serious student about what obtained on that day, it was super malpractice. I was in school on days they offered subjects like Maths, English and Physics and I tell you it was horrendous. Those guys are shameless. It was pathetic. I saw the VP (Academics) giving expo to his daughters that were writing the exams. If I decide to write down the length and breadth of exam malpractice I saw on that day. I would bore you.
Whenever I teach the SS3 students and I ask a question, they would reply in Igbo until I shut them up and tell them to speak in English, and these are the same guys that had credits in English language. I dey laff.
They would gladly tell you that they can’t wait to get done with school and go into business (with the exception of a few who were serious, say 30 percent). They love cutting grasses that staying in classes, they would gladly jump out to play football matches when they are supposed to be in class. They lacked content, no functional laboratories, the libraries are non existent, the teachers more concerned with their business outside and holding staff meetings where they talk about farm lands allotted to them and how another teacher was stealing their crop. At a point I stopped attending the meetings. I had an encounter with a Professor at ABSU (Abia State University), which is the best University in Abia, this man can’t stand me if we were to meet at a paper presentation. You are supposed to meet Professors and see a repository of knowledge, an avalanche of information, but it was the opposite. In fact check out the ranking of ABSU in Nigeria’s University index. You will laff. When I visited MOUAU, it wasn’t different. The students were not better than my SS3 students. If South west should be worried, then South east is doomed. Education reflects, it shows, it is tenable in what you do and how you do what you do. How can you claim to always have the highest number of credits in the country when those credits translate to producing fake Aba shoes or a disjointed opinion of reality. I remember speaking to a lecturer at ABSU about why Buhari has my support before the elections took place, he said Buffon Goodluck Jonathan was the best man. I asked why and told him to state one thing that he has enjoyed from GEJ, after he bowed his head he said well although he hasn’t gained anything from GEJ but Buhari has an Islamist Agenda and he is not suitable for the job. Look at that line of thought. Shallow, myopic and that was the norm there I tell you. Sentiments, not Superior arguments. Most of my Corp mates were handling subjects as Physics, Maths, Chem, Biology because they virtually had no qualified teacher in this subjects and yet they had credits. I dey laff.
Education is supposed to be a means to an end, how can you tell us you won a match when the referee was your team coach, stop deceiving yourselves with high credits that do not transmit to University achievement. Anybody can cross check these facts; I challenge the media, WAEC (Nigeria) and concerned bodies on vetting these claims. I just had to do these to straighten the records. If I hadn’t served in Abia, I would have believed these lies too. Abia state and South east should do some home checking, deceit would only injure their generation in the long run.
I typed this quite fast, so some errors might be inherent. Pls ignore.
Cheers. Playdude.
Cc Lalasticlala
If a thread prepondered on falsehood ran its way to the frontpage, then I think one that exposes such falsehood should do better

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by explorer250(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
playdude:
I came across a media shocker few weeks ago, maybe it was a shocker to me because I had an on-the-spot assessment or because I truly knew what happened as to what the media reported. I need to say that our media has lost focus entirely; the days of investigative journalism are almost forgotten. Journalists take stories and report hook, line and sinker without cross-checking facts. Facts are sacred and they must be sought out since they do not appear on the surface, you dig them out.
The shocker was “South East Leads Again in WASSCE Exams” and most ridiculously Abia state was leading the chart. I gasped for seconds when I saw the news but quickly recovered myself.
Brief History
I was posted to Abia state and reported to duty on the hills of Umunna Bende around Ohafia LG, camp opened on August 5, 2014, after the usual rigor, we were posted out to our PPAs. I was posted to a secondary school in Umuahia north; Umuahia north housed the state house, assembly complex and the capital itself, Umuahia north was supposed to be the best part of Abia. I resumed teaching after the Ebola break from the Federal Government was over. I was supposed to take Economics. Quickly for fact checkers, Umuahia north has schools like Ibeku High school, Government Gollege Umuahia, Holy Rosary Secondary school, Williams Memorial Secondary school, among others. I taught Economics in One of these schools. When I resumed and the Dean of studies saw my grade and school, he said I was going to take SS2 and SS3 Economics. I asked if there was no Economics teacher in the school. He smiled and said there is but I would take the two classes. When I met the supposed Economics teacher and we talked for a while I understood why the man smiled. He was better off as Home economics teacher.
Fast forward to teaching my students Economics, I saw exceptionally dumb students with pride in SS3, I had to routinely take the ones in SS2 some maths topics before I introduced some concepts in Economics to them. The same students had the highest credits in WASSCE with Mathematics and English. These was the same time that T.A Orji (Most Useless Governor apart from Fayose) was owing teachers salary for months and arrears for years, I was shocked because I saw the teachers come to school a times once or twice a week since they were being owed salaries, so they had to do other jobs, so who taught these students to such outstanding performance in WASSCE? How can teachers not be adequately trained and taken care of, and their students come out in flying colours. I am beginning to think if this is what obtains in Abia and they still come out tops, then the same exists in other South Eastern states. I was around when the NECO and WAEC exams were taken, I was surprised. From Principal to Vice principal to school gatemen; they were partners in exam malpractice. I saw bogus arrangement of exam malpractice I hadn’t seen before in my life. The students begged me to come on the day they had Economics but I declined. I asked a serious student about what obtained on that day, it was super malpractice. I was in school on days they offered subjects like Maths, English and Physics and I tell you it was horrendous. Those guys are shameless. It was pathetic. I saw the VP (Academics) giving expo to his daughters that were writing the exams. If I decide to write down the length and breadth of exam malpractice I saw on that day. I would bore you.
Whenever I teach the SS3 students and I ask a question, they would reply in Igbo until I shut them up and tell them to speak in English, and these are the same guys that had credits in English language. I dey laff.
They would gladly tell you that they can’t wait to get done with school and go into business (with the exception of a few who were serious, say 30 percent). They love cutting grasses that staying in classes, they would gladly jump out to play football matches when they are supposed to be in class. They lacked content, no functional laboratories, the libraries are non existent, the teachers more concerned with their business outside and holding staff meetings where they talk about farm lands allotted to them and how another teacher was stealing their crop. At a point I stopped attending the meetings. I had an encounter with a Professor at ABSU (Abia State University), which is the best University in Abia, this man can’t stand me if we were to meet at a paper presentation. You are supposed to meet Professors and see a repository of knowledge, an avalanche of information, but it was the opposite. In fact check out the ranking of ABSU in Nigeria’s University index. You will laff. When I visited MOUAU, it wasn’t different. The students were not better than my SS3 students. If South west should be worried, then South east is doomed. Education reflects, it shows, it is tenable in what you do and how you do what you do. How can you claim to always have the highest number of credits in the country when those credits translate to producing fake Aba shoes or a disjointed opinion of reality. I remember speaking to a lecturer at ABSU about why Buhari has my support before the elections took place, he said Buffon Goodluck Jonathan was the best man. I asked why and told him to state one thing that he has enjoyed from GEJ, after he bowed his head he said well although he hasn’t gained anything from GEJ but Buhari has an Islamist Agenda and he is not suitable for the job. Look at that line of thought. Shallow, myopic and that was the norm there I tell you. Sentiments, not Superior arguments. Most of my Corp mates were handling subjects as Physics, Maths, Chem, Biology because they virtually had no qualified teacher in this subjects and yet they had credits. I dey laff.
Education is supposed to be a means to an end, how can you tell us you won a match when the referee was your team coach, stop deceiving yourselves with high credits that do not transmit to University achievement. Anybody can cross check these facts; I challenge the media, WAEC (Nigeria) and concerned bodies on vetting these claims. I just had to do these to straighten the records. If I hadn’t served in Abia, I would have believed these lies too. Abia state and South east should do some home checking, deceit would only injure their generation in the long run.
I typed this quite fast, so some errors might be inherent. Pls ignore.
Cheers. Playdude.

the problem with you guys is jealousy. that you had such experience (assuming it is true) with few schools should not make you generalise all the schools in abia. even such things can be experience in any state. the south west s state started from 6th position.

if truely that the abia state and South east students are not bright academically why do the achieve great feats in overseas? why do south east have the greatest cut off mark for federal unity schools?

and if you can't tell me why south east is leading in federal unity schools and attaining their mdg goals and making best grades internationally

mandarin:
You are not the first person to serve in this part of the country and complain the same way. I once met a lady, serving NYSC member whose admission year to her university was the same with my niece. At that time my niece was in 300level so I asked how come she could serve that fast from IMSU I think taking cognizance of the fact that there were many nationwide ASUU strike at the time which affected all schools. To my amazement, she said they usually would resume to write exam once any strike action was over in order to keep pace with the school calender.I was shocked! That is not the type of graduate I want in my office, its a no no to me. My friends that served in Anambra complained on worse scenario and most of the moneybags guys there just pay to pass SSCE.
Don't get me wrong exam malpractice is widespread in Nigeria but the extent is more in that part of Nigeria that if it should be copied elsewhere virtually all will be making five credits.
I often laugh when guys cone here to post how their states or region is leading in education or results etc, when the time comes, you will see the result.
I will advise government and examination bodies need to pay serious attention to how exams are conducted, but when principals and teachers are seriously involved, what else can you say?

I just don't under so the problem you guys. you can't just say that malpractice is more in this side of the country when you have no Fact to back it up. my cousins have served in the western part of the country and they also experience bad and wrong things with their educational systems. there was this my guy that travelled to Ogun to write his wassce in a remote part of ogun. he told me that when the exam paper is served some of the students takes their scripts outside the examination hall to the back of the school were mercenaries write the exam for them and the invigilator will do nothing because he has been bribed with huge cash. I have also heard many things about western states from many people but I won't just come to the internet because they are doing educationally great than us. when you guys were leading we took it in good faith so just do the same for us. you guys need to understand that u can't lead for ever so just accept that.

playdude:

Guy I know harsh ohh, just being truthful... They pride themselves on lies na... If we all keep quiet, would the truth come out

you have already said your problem and you are Yoruba "why would they come to Lagos and criticise ambode"
you talk about "truth, fact and evidences" why don't you show us your evidence or when did mere speculations become evidence?

playdude:

You and I know this is a fact, and I can stick out my chest on it. Bro, Its not about hatred, you guys should learn to do some home searching to better the lot of the upcoming ones. I met quite a few wonderful Ibo peeps who I respect but we must say what needs to be said.

so are you saying that there is no part of south west that engages in malprae? until you tell me why South East is leading in highest cut off mark you have no case. bye

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Whats your grade in School?

And i think you're being a sardonic sadist here........read your posts again, they mostly opiniated and biased and should i add, theyre filled with jealousy.......

5 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by playdude(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
basbone:
Whats your grade in School?

And i think you're being a sardonic sadist here........read your posts again, they mostly opiniated and biased and should i add, theyre filled with jealousy.......
Lolz...I made a 2.1 bro... No jealousy here. You aren't just happy the truth came out.. Waiting for you fact checkers to discredit what I said... I have more facts in stock..

3 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by mandarin: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
You are not the first person to serve in this part of the country and complain the same way. I once met a lady, serving NYSC member whose admission year to her university was the same with my niece. At that time my niece was in 300level so I asked how come she could serve that fast from IMSU I think taking cognizance of the fact that there were many nationwide ASUU strike at the time which affected all schools. To my amazement, she said they usually would resume to write exam once any strike action was over in order to keep pace with the school calender.I was shocked! That is not the type of graduate I want in my office, its a no no to me. My friends that served in Anambra complained on worse scenario and most of the moneybags guys there just pay to pass SSCE.
Don't get me wrong exam malpractice is widespread in Nigeria but the extent is more in that part of Nigeria that if it should be copied elsewhere virtually all will be making five credits.
I often laugh when guys cone here to post how their states or region is leading in education or results etc, when the time comes, you will see the result.
I will advise government and examination bodies need to pay serious attention to how exams are conducted, but when principals and teachers are seriously involved, what else can you say?

5 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Stop this silly propaganda borne out of hatred and bitter envy!
Abia have standard and competent secondary schools that attract even students from other states.
Abia and South East leading in WAEC is not a shocker to me, Anambra Govt. Secondary Schools are arguably the best in Nigeria, I have visited some of these schools.
- Nigeria can't move forward when we still have sadist who hate good things in other people or regions.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
My friend look for a comfortable chair and sit down,every region have schools like this in abundance,south east led the chart simple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by ARIZONA123(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
Cc:mynd44
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by shizzy7(f): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Why Nigeria is doomed

From the BROWN ROOFS of the SW to the EROSION ENCLAVED land of the SE to the BOKO HARAM trademark in the NE down to the "OUR OYEL" syndrome in the SS, back to the POVERTY stricken NC, straight up to the NO EDUCATION in NW and it all ends with.......

Nigeria is a fvcked up country...
We all need to accept that before we can solve our problem.

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by OreMI22: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
The only reason SE has not seceded is that a majority of its people are pro Nigeria.

The day a majority are pro Biafra due maltreatment of the region, IPOB would have done its job.

All of you stoking war know you are not ready to fight it. But it will surely come the way war mongers are now running Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by chriskosherbal(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmmm enough story

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by CyberWolf: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
I bet my left nyash that OP is a Yoruba..

Quote me anywhere undecided

10 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by playdude(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Stop this silly propaganda borne out of hatred and bitter envy!
Abia have standard and competent secondary schools that attract even students from other states.
Abia and South East leading in WAEC is not a shocker to me, Anambra Govt. Secondary Schools are arguably the best in Nigeria, I have visited some of these schools.
- Nigeria can't move forward when we still have sadist who hate good things in other people or regions.
Jeez, did you say this or it popped out of your mouth, I am not embittered about your region, but I hate the fact that you people would prefer to criticise SW Governors than your own Governors... You will leave your village and come to Lagos to criticise Ambode whereas an Ikpeazu is Mortgaging your future and you keep quiet about it. Smhow

2 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by funkyibodude(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
CyberWolf:
I bet my left nyash that OP is a Yoruba..

Quote me anywhere undecided
don't mind the op.

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
playdude:

Jeez, did you say this or it popped out of your mouth, I am not embittered about your region, but I hate the fact that you people would prefer to criticise SW Governors than your own Governors... You will leave your village and come to Lagos to criticise Ambode whereas an Ikpeazu is Mortgaging your future and you keep quiet about it. Smhow
if you are indeed a graduate, behave like a graduate and stop this cock and bull propaganda.
Only an illiterate will believe this thrash you wrote up there.
Waec have confirmed South East performance, no amount of propaganda can tarnish it.

7 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by Sibrah: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
OP, they will eat you alive, you just watch.
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by kenny987(f): 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
And this op declares a region 'doomed'! Yet this thread stays up...

No one can detract from the excellence that rests on the children of Igboland. No matter how you look at it, it is inherent in them so efforts to rubbish the clear leading capacity of our children are already dead on arrival.

Granted, there are unscrupulous activities and persons but they are in the minority...certainly cannot reduce our sterling performance. These same pupils go out to international events and emerge victorious so are there special miracle centres there too?

No region is exempt from this malaise and it is a general problem which must be dealt with. Still, acknowledge the truth...Children of Igboland are excellent achievers even in the face of deliberate disadvantageous and unfavorable conditions and despite contrived efforts to favour others over them.

9 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by playdude(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
funkyibodude:
don't mind the op

You see, is that all you can do Funky IPOBIAN, how about you discredit what I said with facts and figures.. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by playdude(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
if you are indeed a graduate, behave like a graduate and stop this cock and bull propaganda.
Waec have confirmed South East performance, no amount of propaganda can tarnish it.
Hello, what's your problem, by behaving like a graduate, I should see anomalies and keep quiet, is that what you were taught in your mushroom school. I was taught to be logical, rational, factual in my perspective to issues. T.A Orji must have graduated from ABSU alongside one of those secondary schools.. You guys are pathetic deciets... Rubbish
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by playdude(m): 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Hello, what's your problem, by behaving like a graduate, I should see anomalies and keep quiet, is that what you were taught in your mushroom school. I was taught to be logical, rational, factual in my perspective to issues. T.A Orji must have graduated from ABSU alongside one of those secondary schools.. You guys are pathetic.. Rubbish
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by xtgozie(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
playdude:

Lolz...I made a 2.1 bro... No jealousy here. You aren't just happy the truth came out.. Waiting for you fact checkers to discredit what I said... I have more facts in stock..

So that it won't PAIN you anymore, just hang yourself..
The pain and jealousy will stop, I promise !
Just try it.

2 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by Ebukaobi: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
OP

IPOB Youths will attack you very soon for saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by Intrepid01(m): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Babe drop your fight armour....The guy has stated his observation, it is not a fight at all. He's right up reflects that of an educated fellow. It is better to address the message rather than kill the messenger. WE ALL SHOULD LEARN TO TAKE CRITICISM.

it is a fact that exam maltipractice takes place in every region of the country. But I can bet it that you'll see collective malpractice ( Principal+ VPs+ Teachers & Students) only in rural areas in SW except private schools.

YORUBAs and IGBOs are not enemies, we shouldn't always appear defensive
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
This op is the type of person that gives southwest a very ugly image

2 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by funkyibodude(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
playdude:

You see, is that all you can do Funky IPOBIAN, how about you discredit what I said with facts and figures.. Stop deceiving yourself
sorry but i don't quote morons like you. reason is you served in a LG in Abia state and because of that you were quick to judge the education system is the same in the whole Abia state. Anyway kudos to your research WAEC I'm sure has taken note of it. Maybe next time the will review their statistics if that will lessen your blood pressure. Cheers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by cremedelacreme: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Brown roofians and their usual envy and hatred for any progress South East records. Anyway, if i narrate my NYSC experience in Ekiti state the so-called ''Fountain of Knowledge'' Nairaland server would crash. Bro, take a chill pill and think of how to better your life. South East is ahead of South West educationally at least for now and their is nothing you or any of your folks from Brown Roof republic can do about it. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by asha80(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
playdude:

Hello, what's your problem, by behaving like a graduate, I should see anomalies and keep quiet, is that what you were taught in your mushroom school. I was taught to be logical, rational, factual in my perspective to issues. T.A Orji must have graduated from ABSU alongside one of those secondary schools.. You guys are pathetic.. Rubbish
unfortunately ta orji is a graduate of university of Ibadan..i guess that is where his idiocy was honed

4 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
playdude:

i made 2.1 too.....just 0.04 points to reach first class.....and i'm from Abia State too. And you know what....?

I beat all the brainy hausa and yoruba guys in my department to come out the best...........i mean, the best student in Mathematics and Computer Science.

Mind you....i am from Abia State and i did my secondary education in Aba.

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by asha80(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Intrepid01:

Babe drop your fight armour....The guy has stated his observation, it is not a fight at all. He's right up reflects that of an educated fellow. It is better to address the message rather than kill the messenger. WE ALL SHOULD LEARN TO TAKE CRITICISM.

it is a fact that exam maltipractice takes place in every region of the country. But I can bet it that you'll see collective malpractice ( Principal+ VPs+ Teachers & Students) only in rural areas in SW except private schools.

let us say an Igbo person opened this thread with the same title because of poor performance of sw youths in waec what do you think would be the response from sw dudes here?

3 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Intrepid01:

I am not in any quarrel with him.
If you want to state an observation critically, you do it maturely but his thread are deprived of such.
Its just a ranting with no evidence.
Social Media can be a powerful tool.
Trying to Tarnish the image of hardworking students is wrong and condenmable.

4 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by Karanka: 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Op,I couldn't finish reading your post.
The kind of hatred and plain stupidity oozing out of it was too disgusting.
I put it to you that you're not serving as an NYSC member,and that you didn't make a 2.1 as you purported.
No school head checks the grade a copper made in school before assigning classes to him or her.
True NYSC members who are teaching in secondary schools know the state of the Educational system in the country and in the states they serve,yet they don't come out and bad-mouth their host schools.
By the way,how did you make your own 2.1 - I mean,going by the kind of disastrous English you wrote with?

3 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by SANCTO: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
@ op you claimed that you had 2.1. sorry from which College of Education? I know that u did not graduate from any reputable University from SW. Your reasoning confirms that.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!! SS1 3rd Term Maths Scheme Of Work / FCTA Suspends Registration Of New Private Schools / I Saw My Secondary School Teacher After 15 Years And Am Thinking About This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.