Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Why South East Is Doomed - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why South East Is Doomed (5918 Views)

Education: Why South-west And North Should Be Worried / Education: Why South-west And North Should Be Worried / Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by vascey(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
playdude:

What if I second it with Ebonyi

Did you serve there too?

Is it too difficult to agree that South East is doing something right?
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by playdude(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
vascey:

Did you serve there too?

Is it too difficult to agree that South East is doing something right?
Anambra might be doing something right, but not Abia and some other South East states....
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by vascey(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
playdude:

Anambra might be doing something right, but not Abia and some other South East states....

You have only been to on school out of thousands of schools in the south east.

How can you be sure of your claims?

I would consider your claims factual if you can present statistics showing you have sampled a reasonable number of south east schools. That's empirical; don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by HARDBUOI: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
lalasticlala the only competent mod.. this post is wrong
how can the op declare southeast doomed with hateful words and this topic still stands this is not fair

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
You won't collect the certificate from them..end of discussion!!
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by mandarin: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
I just wonder of the war raging here, yet no one had contradicted the op with admissible evidence to the contrary.I keep saying that what this guy said may not be true if Abia alone but to say its untrue will be unwise. I once had a female friend from Imo who grew up and attended Umudike, was the overall best in her set and I called her Prof. She was sound and I respected her alot. Her case was a bright one but we must admit that the scale of exam malpractices across Nigeria is alarming and the op may have been very very right.
Accepting all the fallacies of private schools is laughable because many private schools thrive on examination malpractices collecting so much money to guarantee success in five papers.Its up to those who continue to close their eyes to objective examination of existing trends. When the time comes, we shall see the result.
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by Igbogirlgate(f): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
I am not doomed.
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by femidejulius(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Anambra Govt. Secondary Schools are arguably the best in Nigeria.

See how you shamelessly display your folly! Nigeria has 36 states plus FCT and you say Anambra has the best secondary schools. How many states have you ever visited? Am sure not up to a quarter. How then can you categorically state that Anambra state has the best secondary school Ever heard of the word "statistics" before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by playdude(m): 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
femidejulius:

See how you shamelessly display your folly! Nigeria has 36 states plus FCT and you say Anambra has the best secondary schools. How many states have you ever visited? Am sure not up to a quarter. How then can you categorically state that Anambra state has the best secondary school Ever heard of the word "statistics" before?
That girl is a fool naa.... An Adorable fool. Its obvious from her comments.. She is deranged... She can make categorical statements from her small coffers but no one else can..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by FisifunKododada: 2:48am On Feb 19, 2016
cool OP is right. But what I don't understand is why he is trying to help these yeeboos? I will say leave them let them continue to deceive themselves. When the chickens come home to roast...then body go tell them.
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2016
playdude:

Lolz...I made a 2.1 bro... No jealousy here. You aren't just happy the truth came out.. Waiting for you fact checkers to discredit what I said... I have more facts in stock..
How come the malpractice index is highest in SW after SS?
Southwest is the centre of exam malpractice in Nigeria and the leader in oluwole certificates.
Public education is far better in SE than your side.
The students in SE are far more studious than their SW counterparts
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2016
mandarin:
I just wonder of the war raging here, yet no one had contradicted the op with admissible evidence to the contrary.I keep saying that what this guy said may not be true if Abia alone but to say its untrue will be unwise. I once had a female friend from Imo who grew up and attended Umudike, was the overall best in her set and I called her Prof. She was sound and I respected her alot. Her case was a bright one but we must admit that the scale of exam malpractices across Nigeria is alarming and the op may have been very very right.
Accepting all the fallacies of private schools is laughable because many private schools thrive on examination malpractices collecting so much money to guarantee success in five papers.Its up to those who continue to close their eyes to objective examination of existing trends. When the time comes, we shall see the result.
how come you guys fail after doing your own malpractice?
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2016
playdude:

Jeez, did you say this or it popped out of your mouth, I am not embittered about your region, but I hate the fact that you people would prefer to criticise SW Governors than your own Governors... You will leave your village and come to Lagos to criticise Ambode whereas an Ikpeazu is Mortgaging your future and you keep quiet about it. Smhow
Why does the SE have the highest cut off in unity school and every other academic thing in Nigeria? See, we are not mates.

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by Jadekitana(f): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2016
But Errrrm op i'm neither igbo or yoruba but I think u exaggerated your story too much. My uncle schooled in UNN and believe me he said if you ain't strong enough,u can't compete with the igbos when it comes to academics as they don't joke with book work. Maybe their secondary schools ain't same with university I don't know. Then again I served in a yoruba state where jss3 students couldn't spell something as simple as "industry" and the staff and principal would even warn u not to flog them. So this dullness could happen anywhere, you need to take a chill pill when blasting other states cos no state is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jadekitana:
But Errrrm op i'm neither igbo or yoruba but I think u exaggerated your story too much. My uncle schooled in UNN and believe me he said if you ain't strong enough,u can't compete with the igbos when it comes to academics as they don't joke with book work. Maybe their secondary schools ain't same with university I don't know. Then again I served in a yoruba state where jss3 students couldn't spell something as simple as "industry" and the staff and principal would even warn u not to flog them. So this dullness could happen anywhere, you need to take a chill pill when blasting other states cos no state is perfect.
That waec thing dey pain them. There is no story they won't concoct just to display self disappointment.
Imagine SW where they don't give class positions to students in public schools, teachers are owed and schools go on strike, students are not cautioned for exam malpractices and misbehavior due to diabolic repercussions, how can they cope in external exams?
This is not even a brainer.

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by asha80(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
mandarin please go and rest as nobody is buying what you are selling

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by playdude(m): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
asha80:
mandarin please go and rest as nobody is buying what you are selling
By nobody you mean IPOB youths right They are nonetities truly.
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
So much hate on NL.. smh ... i'm still searching for a perfect reason on why Nigeria can make the progress it wants when someone can still come out to declare a region doomed and mods dont care... God help us.
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by hero2000: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2016
playdude:

Hello, what's your problem, by behaving like a graduate, I should see anomalies and keep quiet, is that what you were taught in your mushroom school. I was taught to be logical, rational, factual in my perspective to issues. T.A Orji must have graduated from ABSU alongside one of those secondary schools.. You guys are pathetic.. Rubbish

Without any prejudice, T.A Orji studied in UI.

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Doomed by SonOfEl(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
playdude:

You are dreaming...... Abia has always had a high literacy rate. So keep your envy.
Re: Why South East Is Doomed by SonOfEl(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
mandarin:

You don fail....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw My Secondary School Teacher After 15 Years And Am Thinking About This. / Six pictures that Differentiate Between Successful And Unsuccessful People / AAUA Resumption Date For New And Returning Students, 2018 /2019 Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.