Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy (2194 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by misspicy(f): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
boboLIL:
lol, na so.... tell am mk e move our ministry to promise land
he done move one already....1 at a time bruh tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Marlvin(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
I can, love surpasses all. buh if along the line , the father of the child comes back to blow tantrum abouh the baby, I will find him n I will shoot him.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by lexaydfg(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
I will, if i love her and have all the qualities i desire in a woman, my stepdad married my mum even though he knew she had a 4 year old boy.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
boboLIL:
A friend of mine wants to marry his long term crush.. He's being asking this lady out buh she keeps turning him down.. Now the girl in question is pregnant and her boyfriend( the guy that impregnated her) ran away... He is no way to be found till date... This friend of mine said he loves dis girl so much and the girl been pregnant show that her womb is okay.. He has met the girl's parents concerning the marriage stuff.. For me,,, I can't oh...its a rare thing... So can you marry a girl that's pregnant for another man simply because you love her?...

If she has turned me down before I wont marry her. But if she has never turned me down then, there is a good
chance I might marry her depending on her character and other small small things like LOVE. But will NEVER
marry because of money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad : See How This Beautiful Lady Died Just Days After She Gave Birth PICS..- / 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date / Woman Post Revenge Photos Of Her Naked Boss On His Wife’s Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.