Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy (2195 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by boboLIL(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2016
A friend of mine wants to marry his long term crush.. He's being asking this lady out buh she keeps turning him down.. Now the girl in question is pregnant and her boyfriend( the guy that impregnated her) ran away... He is no way to be found till date... This friend of mine said he loves dis girl so much and the girl been pregnant show that her womb is okay.. He has met the girl's parents concerning the marriage stuff.. For me,,, I can't oh...its a rare thing... So can you marry a girl that's pregnant for another man simply because you love her?...
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by HungerBAD: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2016
Hehehehehe.

That girl must be from Ondo State, and must have cooked their Legendary Efo Soup(No drop of water inside)and Pounded Yam for this guy. You mean marry a woman pregnant for another guy?

Last time i heard about something like this, was in the Mills and Boon love Novels i read when i was in Class One.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2016
Yes of course. At least it's proof that she is fertile.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by RoyalBlak007: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2016
maybe..
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Cutehector(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
Hehehehehe.
That girl must be from Ondo State, and must have cooked their Legendary Efo Soup(No drop of water inside)and Pounded Yam for this guy. You mean marry a woman pregnant for another guy?
Last time i heard about something like this, was in the Mills and Boon love Novels i read when i was in Class One.
chill, Joseph married Virgin Mary cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Why will i do such? am i dumb? i will never do such
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2016
I dont care all i kno his i wana just b on a bridal train for once in dis life sad

My frnds all refused to marry so op send me iv im going in noni
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Maxi112: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2016
I will.... what matters most for me is love
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:
I dont care all i kno his i wana just b on a bridal train for once in dis life sad

My frnds all refused to marry so op send me iv im going in noni
Wtf, why last did u go for a checkup

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2016
Zceesneh:
Wtf, why last did u go for a checkup

sad exactly d last time i saw u at the therapy and counselling unit

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2016
Is that how ondo people are wicked? Pls tell me more about them
HungerBAD:
Hehehehehe.

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by gabinogem(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2016
How are we sure after he gets married to her she won't still leave him & go back to the father of the baby when he comes begging... Sometimes we just need to help the 'blind affection' to think properly before it leaps.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Brymo: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2016
This one is srong grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

sad exactly d last time i saw u at the therapy and counselling unit
angry angry angry angry angry i will beat the hell out of you if i see u
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2016
Zceesneh:
angry angry angry angry

Sweedy look at u now look at me

Yes look at me do i look like i care about how you feel?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by chriskosherbal(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmmm that's hard.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

Sweedy look at u now look at me

Yes look at me do i look like i care about how you feel?
i will beat u to coma if i see you angry tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Zceesneh:
i will beat u to coma if i see you angry tongue

Coma roll ni

Cele tan e oun tan candle

Do i look like angel faleelah ni Tin ba ra e mu u will b rough handled
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Well if he in love with her I don't see why not.
Men date an marry single mothers all the time.
This is really no different...This child just hasn't made his/her début.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

Coma roll ni

Cele tan e oun tan candle

Do i look like angel faleelah ni Tin ba ra e mu u will b rough handled
angry angry just pray i no see u
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2016
Zceesneh:
angry angry just pray i no see u

Iyen nah nice GHOST MODE i no dey see u

tongue by the way u cant see me im not a VISUAL ART
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by kateskitty(f): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2016
For the love of God, why are people saying "at least she is fertile" wouldn't it have been better if you are the one who sowed the seed?
Now you'll take care of, love and raise another man's child who one day will open his/her ungrateful mouth to say "I want to know my biological father"
And you'll be like "after every thing I did for you you still don't see me as your father?
Way to go guys, way to go...
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2016
kateskitty:
For the love of God, why are people saying "at least she is fertile" wouldn't it have been better if you are the one who sowed the seed?
Now you'll take care of, love and raise another man's child who one day will open his/her ungrateful mouth to say "I want to know my biological father"
And you'll be like "after every thing I did for you you still don't see me as your father?
Way to go guys, way to go...

Not all kids do dat

Some kids are very understanding

Nd if u raising a child dats nt ur own from d start make it known to dem they av their biological parents nd u only an helper to assist dem become better in life

This way a quest for their biological parents wont hurt u

Cos even u talkin wud wana kno ur biological parents

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 20, 2016
Np: shakara don end - Kimi Ranking

#shakaradonendoashawodongetbelle
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by boboLIL(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lalasticlala.. Can you marry a lady pregnant for another guy?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by misspicy(f): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
boboLIL:
Lalasticlala.. Can you marry a lady pregnant for another guy?
He can grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by boboLIL(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:
He can grin
isi okpukpu ar u lala.stclala? Lols
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by misspicy(f): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
boboLIL:
isi okpukpu ar u lala.stclala? Lols
lol cheesy I am his spokesperson, I get his mentions grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by sunnyt1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
This only happens in Nollywood movies
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by boboLIL(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

lol cheesy I am his spokesperson, I get his mentions grin
lol, na so.... tell am mk e move our ministry to promise land
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by boboLIL(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
sunnyt1:
This only happens in Nollywood movies
believe it or not...
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnant For Another Guy by scribble: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her / Lets Play!! You Have $10m But Can Only Buy One Thing – What Would You Buy? / 7 Reasons You Won't Get A Second Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.