Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... (3836 Views)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Stevebamdex(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
kaziblake:
we are all sinners before God.
Nobody is perfect..its just the grace of God we need to live a righteous life.
Don't condem or judge,Leave it for the most high.

Am not a sinner,I have been purchased by the blood of jesus christ.
Sinners can never use the of jesus thinking it would work.not even in the state of sinfulness.
the only prayer that God is expecting to hear from sinners are prayers of repentance.anything outside of that is spiritual invalidity.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by kaziblake(f): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Am not a sinner,have been purchased with the blood of jesus christ.
Sinners can never use the of jesus thinking it would work.not even in the case of this lady.
the only prayer that God is expecting to hear from the mouth of sinners are prayers of repentance.anything outside of that is invalid.
Praise God!
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Which Nollywood film is this? Probably those yoruba ones because I'ven't come across this storyline before.
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
STFUarey.ouGod come and see ur wife? cry cheesy
np: oya dab
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

you are giving your husband out abi undecided
cheesy cheesy she trust me like Arsenal trust Wenger
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
NONSENSE
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by misspicy(f): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy she trust me like Arsenal trust Wenger
lol cheesy

btw who and what is Arsenal and Wenger
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Lothario(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
do this girls think we nairaland guys are stupid they come in here write thrash and expect us to believe sorry ur story sound like something out of a nollywood script be more creative next time
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

lol cheesy

btw who and what is Arsenal and Wenger
Arsenal is a football club
Wenger is Arsenal's manager

They've trusted him for so long even with him not winning a trophy in 9yrs
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Marlvin(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
you made this story up..you can't deceive everyone you know?
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Marlvin(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=STFUareyouGod post=43098863] Arsenal is a football club

funny, you really took your time explaining, like who really haven't heard of arsenal ? yeah some really dunno a club's manager.
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by misspicy(f): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Arsenal is a football club

They've trusted him for so long even with him not winning a trophy in 9yrs
oh okay... lol,so she trust you even though,you are cheating abi

prettythicksme,tell me its not true angry
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
Marlvin:
hahahahaha badooooooooooo

The King is finally here. Owo meji fun eyankan
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

I never said
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Marlvin(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahaha badooooooooooo

The King is finally here. Owo meji fun eyankan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by thundafire: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:
I just finished watching the movie on african magic

Is u the lead actress?

By the way the movie was titled

EVIL PROJECT
hahahahahahahhahahahaha u get mawt
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Vicintonsh(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
kaziblake:
we are all sinners before God. Nobody is perfect..its just the grace of God we need to live a righteous life. Don't condem or judge,Leave it for the most high.
(y)...well said
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by crismark(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
dis ur script no complete.....jst saying tho?
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by torqque7(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Stevebamdex:
The name of jesus can not work for a drunkard and clubbing woman like you,because its an insult to the devil,you can't use the spirit of clubbing,fornicating,drunkard to cast him off.you resist the devil with the spirit of God the holyspirit. he will just slap you with ailment and direct you to hell..the bible says,can we continue in sin and expect grace to abound? God forbid..
Sis story teller accept jesus and stop living a dejected sinful life..its a danger to ur soul.

Rotfl..total knockout.. Don't mind this crazy w h ore,shez just bored and decided to start another show of her usual stupidity.. Thunder ko,thunder ni lol
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Am not a sinner,I have been purchased by the blood of jesus christ.
Sinners can never use the of jesus thinking it would work.not even in the state of sinfulness.
the only prayer that God is expecting to hear from sinners are prayers of repentance.anything outside of that is spiritual invalidity.
Your pastor, is even been washed more than you by the blood of the lamb and he appears to you as whitey as snow(your belief), yet he can never deny he isn't a sinner, how much more you that he feeds with the word of God everyday.. See we all sinners, no sin is either big or small, but we live by the mercies of God. Don't forget God isn't a man, He forgives as far as you can confess your sins and ask for his forgiveness..So the tirade you wrote here @bolded is crap..
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Rukkydelta(f): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Moral Of The Story : Repent from runsgirlism
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
misspicy:

It is true grin
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
np: oya dab
cheesy cheesy ur wife pusssy pusssy
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Singing : This is a Super Stoooryyyy,.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy ur wife pusssy pusssy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
If your story is true, the realise Jesus saved you for a reason. Start by amending your ways. Stop excess partying and drinking.

Also think of droping this moniker of yours.
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by cr7lomo: 12:25am On Feb 21, 2016
PussySandie:

That's what you are,. I pray you will be in this situation soonest and I'd doubt your lies... Lesbian oshi.

I almost believed u ... But after " lesbian oshi" for a girl that was just saved and in church as u said...... Gerrara here.... Gerrara here Gerrara here ... Infact in igbo, si eba puo
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by peacengine(m): 12:32am On Feb 21, 2016
PussySandie:
I was at ClubVegas yesterday for "inexcess re-party" organised by Babcock, Unilag and Covenant Rave boys. After dancing and drinking to stupor, around 3am, A man approached me at the club cushion arena to ask for my number and ask if he could give me a ride home, since he has been the one paying for my drinks and sort, I gave him my number but I told him he shouldn't worry of taking me home since I came with my friends and I wouldn't wanna leave them.. An hour later,he came to the VVIP section I was and started saying some sweet words to me like: Sandra, you got a fresh skin, your lips are kissable and succulent, you shape and hips are killing etc. Those sweet words get to me and I agreed he drop me home. While inside his car, I slept off, but all I could remember is when he touched my neck with his hand,holding a ring.. When I woke up around 10am today, I found myself at one village along lagos-ibadan expressway, one old man(herbalist) and the man were all dead... According to one old victim that we escaped together, she said they were abt to do something to me and I shouted "JESUS" unconsciously and a thunder striked and killed them instantly....i'm typing this from a church right..God is really wonderful...Help me thank God romancelanders

Why u dey lie na?
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Lsofdk(m): 12:53am On Feb 21, 2016
people dy lie sha btw you say thunder fire them undecided you know wetin be thunder
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by seangy4konji: 2:40am On Feb 21, 2016
You r really sick upstairs.

You are changing moniker abi?

Watch your mouth you fool.
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by MrWhaley: 3:10am On Feb 21, 2016
Hajiya 'Lie' Mohammed. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats The Most Scaries Movie That Got You Really Scared? / What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? / I Love Big Nyash More Than Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.