Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) (39219 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by uzoormah(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigerboy200:
This man should take a chill pill jare...too much showmanship...

I guess he should burst a move to the 1990s

1 Like

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by paulstrings(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
nobody mentioned this fact..did the unilag students, present him with a gift??....it was supposed to be his birthday naa :-)...
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by joseph1832(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
dearpreye:
Once again Nigerian youths have proved that they're not ready for leadership. I wonder what all these so called epic replies will add to their lives.

Ben Bruce organised an event, sent out invitation to over 5000 persons, comprising some 54 uni lag students. For some reasons he couldn't give the students the attention they deserved. Realising his mistake, he did the right thing by rendering an apology; and it's all an issue because someone gave a so called epic reply.

Nigerian youths are really not ready for governance. Their appetite for the immediate, extreme political division, immaturity, playfulness and mindless criticism will never allow them reason like serious minded youths.

I can't recall the last time a Nigerian leader apologised for such a mistake.

Senator Ben Bruce is successful business man, paying salaries to some 1200 or more people. He's a success.

You can continue to mock and abuse him whilst he remains a huge inspiration and source of hope to many intelligent Nigerian youths.
There's something called 'biting more than what you can chew' So, why invite them when you know you wouldn't give them the attention they deserve?

Isn't it best to invite 100 people, and everybody goes home smiling, than invite 5000 people and 4000 go and angry?

Yes, nigerian youths aren't ready for leadership, we never could see the big picture or even focus on what is.

ZYZZA:
when some people comment you just can't help but wonder if they have brains . I watched the program on hip tv there was no way he could have noticed he was so occupied . SMH so mumu are now comparing it with presidency
Of course Ben Bruce can't be everywhere. That's why there's something called delegation of authority.

Its something I believe you won't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by midasbliss(f): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
olatade:
 Silverbird: Popcorn N800.

Hospital junction, Yenagoa: Fish N100, Yam N100, Plantain N100, Mineral (orobo) N70. Change go remain sef.

I just want 2 make common sense!!!

miss that stuff in the picture... we use groundnut to eat plantain here...

Ben Bruce is reading this thread right now...

1 Like

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by ZYZZA: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
joseph1832:
There's something called 'biting more than what you can chew' So, why invite them when you know you wouldn't give them the attention they deserve?

Isn't it best to invite 100 people, and everybody goes home smiling, than invite 5000 people and 4000 go and angry?

Yes, nigerian youths aren't ready for leadership, we never could see the big picture or even focus on what is.

Of course Ben Bruce can't be everywhere. That's why there's something called delegation of authority.

SHM always looking for where to pass blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
This man is indeed a twitter senator, he's always online.

1 Like

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
This man sef
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Pavarottii(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Ben is all about eye service...its the guillible ones that support him
Who do u support? Let's compare him and who u support!
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Sibrah: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
anonimi:

Please define the characteristics and parametres of the AVERAGE Nigeria with reference to a cinema,
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487
You mean the average Nigerians can afford N800 popcorn? Your reasoning ehn . . . Na waa

1 Like

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
in parties not every body gets served,especially at weddings, if you are not sharp they may even jump your role and move to the next role,it's common in parties, although it's very painful to see and smell lots of food and leaving without tasting any,it builds up resentment for the celebrant even if they were not incharge of serving the food,abeg make the students take am easy o,nor be Mr Ben fault o
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
jaymejate:
So na for Twitter unilag students were treated like that? Why apologizing on Twitter?
Hypocrisy!
Should he go to their school to apologize or he should organize another birthday party?
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by aresa: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
EasternActivist:
Unilag students are just after their stomach, what a shame...
Hungry mofos

They didn't beg to show up at the event or gate crashed his party, they were invited just like the rest of the party and elites he fed food and wine with no issues.

It's not by force to defend your uncle by any means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by arsenal33: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
dearpreye:
Once again Nigerian youths have proved that they're not ready for leadership. I wonder what all these so called epic replies will add to their lives.

Ben Bruce organised an event, sent out invitation to over 5000 persons, comprising some 54 uni lag students. For some reasons he couldn't give the students the attention they deserved. Realising his mistake, he did the right thing by rendering an apology; and it's all an issue because someone gave a so called epic reply.

Nigerian youths are really not ready for governance. Their appetite for the immediate, extreme political division, immaturity, playfulness and mindless criticism will never allow them reason like serious minded youths.

I can't recall the last time a Nigerian leader apologised for such a mistake.

Senator Ben Bruce is successful business man, paying salaries to some 1200 or more people. He's a success.

You can continue to mock and abuse him whilst he remains a huge inspiration and source of hope to many intelligent Nigerian youths.

He has not apologized for not condemning corruption
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by arsenal33: 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
he said he couldn't be everywhere.

But he was everywhere the big boys were seated.

that should tell us something...
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
gentle007:

why are there different suites in a hotel? why I there a vip lounge in a club? why do aircrafts have different classes?
Come to think of it, who would have sat upstairs?
Ben bruce invited them, how many politicians invites students to their book lunch?

Instead of them to go there, get inspired may be even create political connections, they are complaining of not getting rice...

Nonsense...... If you see vacancy at Silverbird please don't apply
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Oghumu1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
I wish the man is nursing the ambition to be the president.

I wish PDP will give him a ticket...

grin

Pat utomi's and Chris okotie'a cases will be thanking God when his result would be announced!

grin grin
lol will the election be conducted on twitter?? He'll only win on Twitter
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
arsenal33:
he said he couldn't be everywhere.

But he was everywhere the big boys were seated.

that should tell us something...
should he have left the big boys and attended to the students?
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Junki04(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
EasternActivist:
Unilag students are just after their stomach, what a shame...
Hungry mofos
hehehe, watch it. not all
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by karrengold(f): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
ok
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by joseph1832(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
ZYZZA:
SHM always looking for where to pass blame
You know, accepting responsibility and taking blame is a leadership trait you know.
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by ZYZZA: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
joseph1832:
You know, accepting responsibility and taking blame is a leadership trait you know.
he had accepted this mistake and has apologized ,but those hungry folks want a make up party (my thought tho)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by measideyhere(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
MadCow1:

What has questioning the maker for the condition of our birth got to do with anything? Or are you equating Ben Murray Bruce with God? And what's wrong with questioning the maker about the condition of our birth? The only reason he has not been asked that question is because he can't be seen. the day mankind finds an open medium of communication with the maker, best believe he would face a barrage of questions of which the condition of our births would be one.

I would have told the UNILAG students to go fhuck themselves. Yes, I am MadCow. I don't give a Fhuck. I don't claim to have more common sense than the average Nigerian. I have not painted myself to be the keeper of commonsense in Nigeria. Ben Murray Bruce however has made himself the prophet of commonsense. An advocate for the masses. The Common Sense Moses of our time. He set the standards by which we are all measuring him and so far, he falls short of his own standards and the hypocrisy of his common sense logic stinks to high heavens.

Your Car logic is stupid (No disrespect). Yes, a MadCow in final year would say what you posted because Mad Cow is a normal person. But according to Apostle Bruce, the right thing to do would be to change the cars to Okadas so everybody can get 1. That is the Common Sense logic which I must say sounds nice in theory.

Ben is a hypocrite and so far you have done a shoddy job of defending him. Try harder.
i doubt u read the preceeding events so i would spare us having more meaningless convos..when u want an arguement u lay out ur points neatly so i could make sense of them...i advice u spend more time reading to understand and if u cant, get someone to explain to u.
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by measideyhere(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Felincous:

I dont blame u because u were denied admision to study in UNILAG several times.
.i would have probably felt bad after reading this if u were close to d truth..but Glory to God...man no be God...im gratefull to God for the journey thus far.
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by OgaSirAde(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
joseph1832:

So mr tell me haven't u gone to parties where u were not served or properly served or half way served or not even given attention at all did u spill out milk or cry out loud on social media for evry1 to know common dnt sound childish dat could be an error and for me I don't think he has any apologies for anybody well if u weren't servd too bad pray God shld help u to be a dignitary so u will be noticed. #no beef#
NB: not and never a fan of mr common sense.
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by aresa: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
OgaSirAde:

So mr tell me haven't u gone to parties where u were not served or properly served or half way served or not even given attention at all did u spill out milk or cry out loud on social media for evry1 to know common dnt sound childish dat could be an error and for me I don't think he has any apologies for anybody well if u weren't servd too bad pray God shld help u to be a dignitary so u will be noticed. #no beef#
NB: not and never a fan of mr common sense.

Obviously personal responsibility and taking responsibility for your own errors and the errors of the people you assign duties to is a strange concept to you, but thank God it's not a strange concept to the Twitter constituency senator who demands accountability from other people and rails against other people everyday on twitter for what they did wrong or not doing right.

Learn from the hypocrite twitter finger man you are defending..
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
ZYZZA:
he had accepted this mistake and has apologized ,but those hungry folks want a make up party (my thought tho)

You can never understand what some of these youths want.
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Yehman(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
measideyhere:
someone will say d journey of a thousand mile starts with a single step, that the senator needs to show an example...i want to know if the said event d senator held was a national or government sponsored event? ...if no why does he owe u an apology? your answer ..cos he invited us...my take, every one gets an invitation to a wedding, do they all sit at the high table?... ans..no....so why the rant? if he fed every one at that event with gold plated spoons and u got served foreign meals...would u not bring urselfs out here to say this is what the senator does with public funds? or what u call it tax payers money?...when u want to come in public cos u are paid by some party or for recognition to come tarnish d image of another, do so reasonably...we all can text but we choose not to spill rubbish...everyone has an opinion how much sense u drive through with each is what matters.
Wonderful dimension
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Babacele: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
I love Ben Bruce but won't spare him if he allows PDP traits come between him and Nigeria. of course he needs this baptism and many more to come to understand what it takes to govern. he should learn how to handle 5,000 folks first before 170 millions. I just wanna make common sense.
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Amyleb(f): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Some people are just good making issues out of none. The Unilag students should even appreciate the privilege of being in such an event. The wise ones amongst them would have used the given opportunity to get helpful contacts and connections. Instead what they did was to watch carefully to see what Ben didn't do so they can castigate hell of out of him. Ben has the decency to apologize, accept and move on. I know you have hosted a party before where someone was neglected, the same way you felt is the same way Ben felt too. Abeg Nigerians let's begin to have a different mindset and see if at all this country will move forward.
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by MadCow1: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
measideyhere:
i doubt u read the preceeding events so i would spare us having more meaningless convos..when u want an arguement u lay out ur points neatly so i could make sense of them...i advice u spend more time reading to understand and if u cant, get someone to explain to u.

Okay, let's recap..

Ben Bruce (the common sense senator) threw a Birthday Party in Eko Hotel and invited many many peoples of which some UNILAG students were a part of.

At the event, the event, the "Dignitaries and high flyers" we're sat in good spots and served premium refreshments (which I am guessing would be the Champagne, caviar and escargot), the rest of the people of which the UNILAG students belonged to were sat at unsavory locations within the hall and served lesser quality refreshment in comparison to the high flyers. And as if the injury was not okay, the free copy of the Book launched at the event which Mr. Bruce promised to give out for free to all invitees again reached everybody (high fliers and dignitaries) except the students and others in their class. This irked the UNILAG students who got pissed off, aired their views publicly and Mr. Bruce tweeted an apology..

Correct any portion of the gist I have got wrong. cool

In continuation (under the assumption that You have no objections to the above), you then proceeded to write a retort QEBeauty where you made the following post;

"can u question ur maker why we weren't born equall?....dont think im a fan of ben most def we all know there is some hypocrisy in all of these but my problem is d fact that we as citizens now take a chance at every needless view we get to make points when there is none when we would probably have done worse...ask the so called unilag student if he was in his final year and cars were to b distributed in his department would he not protest it b given to d final yr students befor thinking of d newly admitted once?...please we should all rest..smh at the mass hypocrisy around."

It was this post of yours I reacted to..

Now can you explain to us how Bruce Murray equates to God?

Or better yet, explain this post of yours and demystify it for us 'lesser beings' to comprehend. Or we can't question you on why you consider Bruce to be God?

grin

I would be waiting on the other end for you to spin gold out of this yarn before I decide what method to use in ripping you to shreds.
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by MadCow1: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Amyleb:
Some people are just good making issues out of none. The Unilag students should even appreciate the privilege of being in such an event. The wise ones amongst them would have used the given opportunity to get helpful contacts and connections. Instead what they did was to watch carefully to see what Ben didn't do so they can castigate hell of out of him. Ben has the decency to apologize, accept and move on. I know you have hosted a party before where someone was neglected, the same way you felt is the same way Ben felt too. Abeg Nigerians let's begin to have a different mindset and see if at all this country will move forward.

This post is epically stupid I don't even know where to start from.

Imagine somebody invites you for their wedding only to treat you like shiit and make you feel less important than all other guests at the event. Let that sink in for a minute before you make your next comment.
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by MadCow1: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yehman:

Wonderful dimension

Remarkably daft.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.