Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) (39210 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) / Innoson Delivers Official Car To Ben-bruce (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by joseph1832(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
ZYZZA:
he had accepted this mistake and has apologized ,but those hungry folks want a make up party (my thought tho)
Yes oh! That's why he should not have invited them in the first place.

Students are one of the most difficult set of people you can deal with.
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by kindredspirit(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
MadCow1:

Chai..

Typical Nigerian nonsense.

So what if Ben Bruce pays the salaries of 5000 Nigerians? grin grin

So Ben Murray Bruce can make mistakes. He sent out more invitations than he was prepared to cater for. And those invited should accept their fates like that and walk away? Or his apology makes it all better? So all the President needs to do for all the policies and decisions he gets wrong is to tell us sorry and it's okay abi?

grin

See how you have categorised yourself amongst the intelligent Nigerian youths and yet I have never seen you at our meeting.

Dude, slow your roll, please. Why are so angry? I watched the event live. There were thousands of guests and there was NO WAY everybody at the event could have been catered to. It happens in EVERY social function. I'm sure this must have happened to you or somebody you know at some point.

The students complained about not getting copies of the book, Ben Bruce apologises and notifies them that he was reserving 54 copies of the book for all the 54 students to go pick up on Friday. Obviously, this appeasement has been accepted by the students because I haven't read of them still bitching over the issue. I don't understand why you're still pissed.

Away with the cynicism. Organising large events is complex more so running a country as vast as Nigeria. A President WILL get some policies and decisions wrong. He is human, after all. How he remedies the situation afterwards would speak a lot about his leadership credentials.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by gentle007(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Weselion:

Ben bruce invited them, how many politicians invites students to their book lunch?

Instead of them to go there, get inspired may be even create political connections, they are complaining of not getting rice...

Nonsense...... If you see vacancy at Silverbird please don't apply
lol... no mind them
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by MadCow1: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
kindredspirit:

Dude, slow your roll, please. Why are so angry? I watched the event live. There were thousands of guests and there was NO WAY everybody at the event could have been catered to. It happens in EVERY social function. I'm sure this must have happened to you or somebody you know at some point.

The students complained about not getting copies of the book, Ben Bruce apologises and notifies them that he was reserving 53 copies of the book for all the 53 students to go pick up on Friday. Obviously, this appeasement has been accepted by the students because I haven't read of them still bitching over the issue. I don't understand why you're still pissed.

Here is the thing.. I absolutely understand how the Students could have gotten lost in the crowd. I really do, it's the war some folks have come at the students that is pissing me off.

And yeah, it's cool that Bruce has reserved copies for the students, that's naturally what he was going to do anyways. No real genius in that P.R move. But what this shows is that Bruce is just like the rest of us. He was in the midst of fellow high flyers and his focus was on them which is normal. If those Students were Senators, I am sure they would have been treated differently.

Some Nairalanders need to stop trivializing the comments and observations made by those students. Bruce set the bar high for others like the presidency and they are only measuring him by the same standards he set for others.

Somebody even likened Bruce to God who can't be questioned.. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by gentle007(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
gretblue:

Same way you defended your Hero stealing is not corruption before the election.
bro u are repeating what you heard from others. You need to get the original and complete interview. Then come back and tell me what you understand.
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by gentle007(m): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
Codyt:

You see my point. The man for not even invite them to avoid wahala. It's not their fault. Some students can be just plain daft at times.
well said bro
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by gentle007(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
the students got the same invitation that everybody got therefore they should be treated equally
you mean buhari represented by lai mohamed got same invite like the students abi, bros be real abeg. Maybe the governors should be using the presidential jet. infact even the populace are entitled to use the presidential jet too because we are all Nigerians
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by aresa: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
MadCow1:

Here is the thing.. I absolutely understand how the Students could have gotten lost in the crowd. I really do, it's the war some folks have come at the students that is pissing me off.

And yeah, it's cool that Bruce has reserved copies for the students, that's naturally what he was going to do anyways. No real genius in that P.R move. But what this shows is that Bruce is just like the rest of us. He was in the midst of fellow high flyers and his focus was on them which is normal. If those Students were Senators, I am sure they would have been treated differently.

Some Nairalanders need to stop trivializing the comments and observations made by those students. Bruce set the bar high for others like the presidency and they are only measuring him by the same standards he set for others.

Somebody even likened Bruce to God who can't be questioned.. grin

His fans and bottle carriers on NL are hypocrites just like the man they are defending.

They can demand accountability from other people and even blame other people for their deeds, errors and mistakes, but they themselves are not used to accountability...

Bunch of hypocrites..
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by anonimi: 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
aresa:
His fans and bottle carriers on NL are hypocrites just like the man they are defending.

They can demand accountability from other people and even blame other people for their deeds, errors and mistakes, but they themselves are not used to accountability...

Bunch of hypocrites..

Coming from the person who idolizes Tinubu, Fashola, Amosun etc
Na you be grand master of HYPOCRITES, walahi!!!

[img]http://www.freedomafric.com/resources/apc-sycophantic-psycho/213[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by NovusHomo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
EasternActivist:
Unilag students are just after their stomach, what a shame...
Hungry mofos

Isn't it like that with most Nigerians. Poverty no good jare. My own problem is the display of opulence by a politician/public figure in the face of hunger in the land.
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by NovusHomo(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigerboy200:
This man should take a chill pill jare...too much showmanship...

1 Like

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by NovusHomo(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigerboy200:
This man should take a chill pill jare...too much showmanship...

He is becoming cheap. Its surprising that a media professional like him is unable to manage his own image.

1 Like

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by ikkkkk: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
The response by those zombies is not epic at all. It kinda childish. I commend Ben Bruce for being humble enough to apologize.

1 Like

Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by Yehman(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
MadCow1:

Remarkably daft.. grin
Your username summarizes everything
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by aresa: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
[s]
anonimi:

Coming from the person who idolizes Tinubu, Fashola, Amosun etc
Na you be grand master of HYPOCRITES, walahi!!!

[img]http://www.freedomafric.com/resources/apc-sycophantic-psy213]
[/s]

Internet trolls bore me...
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by measideyhere(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
MadCow1:

Okay, let's recap..

Ben Bruce (the common sense senator) threw a Birthday Party in Eko Hotel and invited many many peoples of which some UNILAG students were a part of.

At the event, the event, the "Dignitaries and high flyers" we're sat in good spots and served premium refreshments (which I am guessing would be the Champagne, caviar and escargot), the rest of the people of which the UNILAG students belonged to were sat at unsavory locations within the hall and served lesser quality refreshment in comparison to the high flyers. And as if the injury was not okay, the free copy of the Book launched at the event which Mr. Bruce promised to give out for free to all invitees again reached everybody (high fliers and dignitaries) except the students and others in their class. This irked the UNILAG students who got pissed off, aired their views publicly and Mr. Bruce tweeted an apology..

Correct any portion of the gist I have got wrong. cool

In continuation (under the assumption that You have no objections to the above), you then proceeded to write a retort QEBeauty where you made the following post;

"can u question ur maker why we weren't born equall?....dont think im a fan of ben most def we all know there is some hypocrisy in all of these but my problem is d fact that we as citizens now take a chance at every needless view we get to make points when there is none when we would probably have done worse...ask the so called unilag student if he was in his final year and cars were to b distributed in his department would he not protest it b given to d final yr students befor thinking of d newly admitted once?...please we should all rest..smh at the mass hypocrisy around."

It was this post of yours I reacted to..

Now can you explain to us how Bruce Murray equates to God?

Or better yet, explain this post of yours and demystify it for us 'lesser beings' to comprehend. Or we can't question you on why you consider Bruce to be God?

grin

I would be waiting on the other end for you to spin gold out of this yarn before I decide what method to use in ripping you to shreds.
now obviously a being thinks its a show of superiority....how do u quote my reply to what @ qebeauty said and not what @ qebeauty said...dont keep making urself unreasonable....now to help u out...she had asked why parties were sectioned....to answer ur question and hers .....i asked her if she could ask her maker why people were born the way they were? u ignorantly came around to ask if d she gad no rights to ask her maker questions, more so u went on blabbing about the series of questions u and ur friends planned on asking the maker...now to aid u understand what the question meant....it clearly showed her so far to our knowledge all things arent equall secondly if she wants an honest answer from me .....she cld wait till we are able to ask the maker hence an explaination could be tendered her..now like i said, when u read thingss u do so with no bias u would understand better..just a candid advice.
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by adisaade23(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mr Congress man, what does this imply about the 'common sense revolution'
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by belloazed(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
The common sense senator......
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by OgaSirAde(m): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2016

aresa:

Obviously personal responsibility and taking responsibility for your own errors and the errors of the people you assign duties to is a strange concept to you, but thank God it's not a strange concept to the Twitter constituency senator who demands accountability from other people and rails against other people everyday on twitter for what they did wrong or not doing right.

Learn from the hypocrite twitter finger man you are defending..

So mr lecturer what do you want me to learn from the hypocrite twitter finger man. I guess u can read and see clearly kindly read my NB so you knw am just expressing my sef nt defending anybody #simple thing#
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by babyfaceafrica: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pavarottii:
Who do u support? Let's compare him and who u support!
ok
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by bennymark(m): 12:27am On Feb 22, 2016
Senator Ben Monkey Bruce, Senator representing Twitter senatorial constituency

grin grin angry

Mofo
Re: Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) by bennymark(m): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2016
ikkkkk:
The response by those zombies is not epic at all. It kinda childish. I commend Ben Bruce for being humble enough to apologize.

Your comment will make sense the day GEJ also Swallows his pride and apologizes to Nigerians for the current predicament be falling our great nation.

#SarcasticApology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close / 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.