Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful (19677 Views)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by henrylowe(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
I have been observing for a long time that most of the ladies here are very temperamental rude and aggressive people maybe because they have been jilted by fcck boys out there, or could it be because these ladies are not been taking serious by guys offline, therefore, they come here to unleash their frustration on guys especially.

Because I don't think any lady in a happy relationship will be spending most of her time on a public forum venting her frustration on random guys here

Guys, what do you think?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
You just spoke my mind.... They will open some threads and start spewing rubbish when it's obvious that the thread is talking about nothing but the truth

Shallow- brained ladies everywhere.
Just because their love life is trash, they start hating on every threads that speak about the things that are likely to be giving them a bitter love life. They will fail to learn the truth from a thread and start shouting and expanding their ass hole over sensible threads.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Warris dis one saying? angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
I guess so, maybe after one or mummy's daughter plenty for this nairaland because if dey r married they won't be here on nairaland commenting trash or been rude.... perhaps they r single and searching
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oyindidi:

Nothing, absolutely nothing Maami. cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Rant from a jilted guy looking for love in romanceland

7 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Where are others? Let's do justice to this thread grin

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Gibberish grin grin.He's not making any sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Rant from a jilted guy looking for love in romanceland

He wee never see cheesy grin angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Stevengerd(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
God Bless U Op & SexyBbstar. Make I Knw Mention Their Names Useless Hoes. Expecially That Bushbaby Among Them.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Where are others? Let's do justice to this thread grin

Leggo Maami wink

I see one unku gwegwe supporting him, no shame... undecided

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
God Bless U Op & SexyBbstar. Make I Knw Mention Their Names Useless Hoes. Expecially That Bushbaby Among Them.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You come rant pass Op, which way na? grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
henrylowe:
I have been observing for a long time that most of the ladies here are very temperamental rude and aggressive people maybe because they have been jilted by fcck boys out there, or could it be because these ladies are not been taking serious by guys offline, therefore, they come here to unleash their frustration on guys especially.

Because I don't think any lady in a happy relationship will be spending most of her time on a public forum venting her frustration on random guys here

Guys, what do you think?
You don't demand for respect, it's earned. When some of you act like gentlemen you'd get respect from the ladies.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
You just spoke my mind.... They will open some threads and start spewing rubbish when it's obvious that the thread is talking about nothing but the truth

Shallow- brained ladies everywhere.
Just because their love life is trash, they start hating on every threads that speak about the things that are likely to be giving them a bitter love life. They will fail to learn the truth from a thread and start shouting and expanding their ass hole over sensible threads.
Truth is subjective. You sound pained yourself.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lemme pitch my dick here first

bros lefulefu comman see o,........ i think u'd sell lots of pop corn here

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Not pride. Dude, It's a common sense thing with patience. Upload your picture, create threads on different sections and make meaningful contributions on other people's threads. Do this for like three months or more, then politely ask for the girl's email or number, you have a higher chance of getting positive reply because you will appear serious and responsible. Can't say Nairaland ladies are proud, majority of you guys don't appear responsible.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
so wat of guys who send pms to ladies here requesting for sex chat and when such ladies refuse they now troll under alternates tagging the ladies as olosho.wat can we say of such guys.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Victornezzar: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Op some guys on dis section ain't matured yet
dats y u would see dem throwing insults upadan
dats y d females here don't take dem serious....Some galz are also not matured
Anyway Wat can we say.....it's a faceless forum so we just av 2 live with it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:
so wat of guys who send pms to ladies here requesting for sex chat and when such ladies refuse they now troll under alternates tagging the ladies as olosho.wat can we say of such guys.

Will you marry me? embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
shocked
Aderola15:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

good question

4 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Not pride. Dude, It's a common sense thing with patience. Upload your picture, create threads on different sections and make meaningful contributions on other people's threads. Do this for like three months or more, then politely ask for the girl's email or number, you have a higher chance of getting positive reply because you will appear serious and responsible. Can't say Nairaland ladies are proud, majority of you guys don't appear responsible.

Help us tell them oooo. You send a PM, I go through your posts to have an idea of whom I'll be dealing with, you've got nothing reasonable to type aside calling girls different names and they think we would be foolish enough to reply them abi... undecided

14 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Ytea(f): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
You shaa must create thread... you said see nd you went about contemplating nd asking kweshon
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tahrah:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I cannor let him slip away, you don't see his type around here often cry cry

Lemme quicquic grab him by the ______ lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Stevengerd(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
You come rant pass Op, which way na? grin tongue
Are U Thru??
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
On point. Many guys don't know you ladies read past posts before replying PM.
Aderola15:

Help us tell them oooo. You send a PM, I go through your posts to have an idea of whom I'll be dealing with, you've got nothing reasonable to type aside calling girls different names and they think we would be foolish enough to reply them abi... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

I cannor let him slip away, you don't see his type around here often cry cry
Lemme quicquic grab him by the ______ lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
It could be a facade.
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Martin0(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:
Emmadu ka na ya

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ytea:
You shaa must create thread... you said see nd you went about contemplating nd asking kweshon

mi-lady the weak me too o

i opened the thread so as to finally see the reason why people say dem nl ladies are rude only to find meself being bombarded with questions

anyways issoraite..................

Hello

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Dasgoro: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
This will be interesting
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Those ladies are here grin
Let me park here
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Do African Guys Like Marrying/dating African-american Gals So Much? / Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.