Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? (26509 Views)

If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Henrygreat212(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2016
mynd1:
kiss
where do u reside and what do you for a living....I just sent u pm....thanks and keep up with ur beauty
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by rhames(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
Just for a day and you are allowed to do everything possible, no boundaries, sex inclusive, no commitments after which you dump the person and move on who would he/ she be? unfortunately I have 3 persons in mind.

1) mynd44: after shaging his brains out I believe he wouldn't be closing threads with so much wickedness

2) Sonofmark: during the act, I need to hear all those big english undecided that should make me cum faster

3) royalblack007 cheesy: he seems soft

PS: you must have a reason for picking the person. And for the ladies if you are picked don't take offence undecided

I will date a blogger.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
rhames:

I will date a blogger.

Any particular one in mind?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sincerely, It will be Jadekitana because, ilove it tall and i guess she is skillfull at it, and above all articulate and a resourceful companion.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Alaanyihaji:
Sincerely, It will be Jadekitana because, ilove it tall and i guess she is skillfull at it, and above all articulate and a resourceful companion.

Oh wow cheesy you bet
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nattyboss(m): 2:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
I just dey watch everybody for here. Well, I knw say no babe go evn reason me bcoz i too ugly. choi, na wa o!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by mynd1(f): 6:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Henrygreat212:
where do u reside and what do you for a living....I just sent u pm....thanks and keep up with ur beauty
lol. Sorry,have blocked my mail do to excess messages. Cheers!
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Bisiebae(f): 6:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
it seems it's easy to remember NLanders, I'm a newbie
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Henrygreat212(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:
lol. Sorry,have blocked my mail do to excess messages. Cheers!
....add me up on wassap den with this number 08069384930
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by rhames(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

Any particular one in mind?

None. Really coz i am not close to anyone. Would you suggest one for me?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by schumastic(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
menabae:
and who are u? undecided

this got me all cracked up grin
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by schumastic(m): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
with all due respect that will be @fabulousdame's
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by bankybobo11: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
cupidsarrow:

shocked shocked shocked
Lol. See your bald head grin
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by calobinna(m): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
I've been stalking you, erocticangela, sweetylicious
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Twill92: 7:38am On Mar 02, 2016
where is titi4fola?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by titi4fola(f): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2016
Twill92:
where is titi4fola?
she's here
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Twill92: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
titi4fola:
she's here
That's the only person i can think when it comes to ish like this...
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jadekitana:

Oh wow cheesy you bet
Just by my instinct.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by cupidsarrow(f): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
bankybobo11:

Lol. See your bald head grin

cry cry cry cry
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by titi4fola(f): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Twill92:
That's the only person i can think when it comes to ish like this...
lyke seriously? So, who's ur choice?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Twill92: 12:02am On Mar 03, 2016
titi4fola:
lyke seriously? So, who's ur choice?
will choose you over n over.

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2016
still observing...
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by titi4fola(f): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2016
Twill92:
will choose you over n over.
OMG!!! I'm blushing here...

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Keketu(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
mynd1:
keketu
hmm
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Fadekebisola
The girl sabi
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Flashh: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
Brah ! I dey kampe . Na Myndd dey use my career for here dey play ludo. grin

Hahaha! grin

That guy is a punk. My 2 weeks plus ban just ended today. I wonder why that guy is just a bittered soul.

He gave me almost 3 weeks ban because I called someone "mumu", I wonder were he kept his sense of humour to have seen that as an offensive word that deserves a ban.

He should have just banned me alone in Politics section, not Nairaland in general. Though I enjoyed myself without Nairaland for two weeks.

He should continue, he should just have it in mind he can't be a mod forever. We go dey here dey laugh am when him time don expire. Yeye! grin
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by bankybobo11: 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
cupidsarrow:

cry cry cry cry

Oya sorry tongue

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Jadekitana
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
CFCman:
Jadekitana

grin cheesy
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Mhizklefpixie(f): 2:18am On Mar 08, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by anigold(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nawao see trend..
Well she is one of my followers on nairaland. Shes hot but.... Though i never ask... Money matter just de my head...
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nina4u(f): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
sammydemperor:
OP
You are the type of girl nobody wants to have as a gf, because you are irresponsible
You must be very ugly in real life no wonder u failed to upload your pic
Exuse me but were is your own pic? Are u so ugly u scared we go cretique u ugly seff? U talk lot of poopoo for not havin ur own pic up there

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? / Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.