Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? (26521 Views)

If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by assfreaky(m): 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:

U!smiley
angry
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by assfreaky(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:

U!smiley
Tell me the truth, na. Please.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by bankybobo11: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2016
cupidsarrow :

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by mynd1(f): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
assfreaky:
mynd1 for blowjoob and gentle sex.

monickk for her yansh. na doggystyle all night long. chai.

eroticangelina: chai. I don't know wat I will do to her. let me not catch her o.

refiner: kai. serious banging front back anyhow, any hole.

For yah dream abi
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by bolt000(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
mynd1:
For yah dream abi
you are like the definition of beauty unleashed shocked shocked shocked

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by assfreaky(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
mynd1:
For yah dream abi

Take it easy na, fine girl. I know you like me. I like you too. I don't talk much. If you need my ting, u know what to do. 11 inches waiting 4 you.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by assfreaky(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
bolt000:
Easy small na. make I chyke am first.

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by bolt000(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
assfreaky:

Easy small na. make I chyke am first.
lol.. ok bro. wink

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by mynd1(f): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
bolt000:
Tnks.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by bolt000(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
mynd1:
Tnks.
uwc babe.. Ur face looks so familiar. You based in lagos?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Femistico(m): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Now this thread won't die just like that.

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu: obontami, FTBoy, amicablesavage, b0rn2fuck, magicminister, desdichando, drdauda, cmpunk, ipopalomo, anon45, happney65, debola69, killerman57, atmy1, seangy4konji, femistico, olisasdeji and all the realest men.
Haaaa baba na sexyceline me go like fu*k oo....she go sweet 4 bed..chaii

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by mynd1(f): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
bolt000:
uwc babe.. Ur face looks so familiar. You based in lagos?
no my dear.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by bolt000(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
mynd1:
no my dear.
where babe.. if i may ask wink
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Henrygreat212(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2016
Mynd1's Beauty is Ageless and she's super stunning and beautiful.....just an hour with her will do....going for a day means am asking for much.....Pretty You!
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Henrygreat212(m): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2016
mynd1:
no my dear.
. Mynd1's Beauty is Ageless and she's super stunning and beautiful.....just an hour with her will do....going for a day means am asking for much.....Pretty You!
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by mynd1(f): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2016
Henrygreat212:
. Mynd1's Beauty is Ageless and she's super stunning and beautiful.....just an hour with her will do....going for a day means am asking for much.....Pretty You!
kiss
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Rexaxe(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by TruthHurts1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
There's a number of cuties amongst the female folk on NL that have caught my eye.

The Bianca look alike who posted this topic is one:-). Sinaj, Pretydiva,Kashybaby all rate highly on my list.

As for the sex thing, just know that with me, you will never be pressured into doing anything you don't want to. I don't bite. Unless biting's your thing ;-)
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by spafu(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Refiner
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by refiner(f): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
spafu:
Refiner
hope u are not referring to me!...are u?undecided
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Xerum(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
@grad2012

Your profile pic though.. I remember in my high school days in Naij we called such "Attack and defence" lipsrsealed No vex o wink grin

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by deluxecad(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
Just for a day and you are allowed to do everything possible, no boundaries, sex inclusive, no commitments after which you dump the person and move on who would he/ she be? unfortunately I have 3 persons in mind.

1) mynd44: after shaging his brains out I believe he wouldn't be closing threads with so much wickedness

2) Sonofmark: during the act, I need to hear all those big english undecided that should make me cum faster

3) royalblack007 cheesy: he seems soft

PS: you must have a reason for picking the person. And for the ladies if you are picked don't take offence undecided

Shebi na you dey run from strip club?

oh...

2 Likes

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by tomdon(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
Just for a day and you are allowed to do everything possible, no boundaries, sex inclusive, no commitments after which you dump the person and move on who would he/ she be? unfortunately I have 3 persons in mind.

1) mynd44: after shaging his brains out I believe he wouldn't be closing threads with so much wickedness

2) Sonofmark: during the act, I need to hear all those big english undecided that should make me cum faster

3) royalblack007 cheesy: he seems soft

PS: you must have a reason for picking the person. And for the ladies if you are picked don't take offence undecided

remove the word date and rephrase the thread to list of nairalanders that you want to fk.
stop hiding your erotic desires behind the word date. you wan fk be say u wan fk
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by spafu(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
refiner:

hope u are not referring to me!...are u?undecided
No oh! I fit? I was referring to Warri Refinery.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by tomdon(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
deluxecad:

Shebi na you dey run from strip club?
oh...
lmao
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Peacefulgold(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Not so fast, not so fast lol
How good r u in d act....nd wen last did u really get laid cos I'm considering giving u a tru....
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Peacefulgold(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Mayb Na one of d guys u finally fk after this ur thread carry u go strip club nd u come dey lament....wife material indeed.....olosho general.....
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by cupidsarrow(f): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=bankybobo11 post=43266523][/quote]

shocked shocked shocked
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by bankybobo11: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by bankybobo11: 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by softwhispers: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2016
Do you believe in love at first sight
kateskitty:
Let me guess, MrCork grin lipsrsealed
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by softwhispers: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2016
I've always loved double ear piercings. Nose piercings too. And I can't even tell why...
mynd1:
Tnks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex / Witches Are Everywhere! / This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.