Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? (26487 Views)

If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by KingRex1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mine is QueenValerie.. I feel she's got most of the qualities i seek in a lady *cant be so sure tho*
Besides a King always wants a Queen.
Ehmm who else? Nah..imma a onelady guy
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Refiner
Missspicy
Estherfabian
Mamagee
Laveda
Tosyn2much
Maxi112
Obiorathesubtle
Smellymouth
Penisinpenisout

These are the monikers I know cheesy y'all get in here.

2 Likes

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by myfantasies(f): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hmmmmm

I used to have one in mind, even fantasied how our first meeting will be

But now it has gone south
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
sammydemperor:
OP your Konji will take you places IJN... U sound sex starved, posting this kind of spoil on a sunday evening tells me everything about you
You are the type of girl nobody wants to have as a gf, because you are irresponsible
You must be very ugly in real life no wonder u failed to upload your pic
Your self esteem obviously is no where to b found
Get a cucumber OP
you had to show us how blood deep your stupidity runs didn't you. You're the ugly one. The one with issues. You're the one that needs a cucumber sir. What kind of a man goes from thread to thread to be this inuslting? You're really lonely.

3 Likes

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
oh im sorry, ok i will sex/date u
That's better. grin
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
That's better. grin
hehehe dats cool, hw are u? inbetween its me saintloveren
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
mayonnaise:
you had to show us how blood deep your stupidity runs didn't you. You're the ugly one. The one with issues. You're the one that needs a cucumber sir. What kind of a man goes from thread to thread to be this inuslting? You're really lonely.

Hahahahaha I wonder oo! I don't understand why he just came from nowhere raining insults, I had to ignore him cos this type is ready to pour all his frustration on any prey from now till next year.

2 Likes

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I used to have one in mind, even fantasied how our first meeting will be

But now it has gone south

Did u tell him?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
My new one has to be mamagee. She's so unusual she makes me laugh. A day won't be enough grin
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jadekitana:

You are obviously inlove, lmao this is cool grin
lol if u say so

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Emodeee: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Missmossy, i wanna fvck dat girl.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingRex1:
Mine is QueenValerie.. I feel she's got most of the qualities i seek in a lady *cant be so sure tho*

Queenvalerie must have lots of admirers cheesy
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Laveda(f): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jadekitana:
Refiner
Missspicy
Estharfabian
Mamagee
Laveda
Tosyn2much
Maxi112
Obiorathesubtle
Smellymouth
Penisinpenisout

I'm married To One already kiss

grin

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehehe dats cool, hw are u? inbetween its me saintloveren
shocked How many monikers you got?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
shocked How many monikers you got?
just this one, i had three but i deactivated d rest two
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Laveda:

I'm married To One already kiss

grin

You are married? Lol but I think ashewoboy has a crush on you, though he doesn't wanna come out in a matured way.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Emodeee:
Missmossy, i wanna fvck dat girl.

lipsrsealed
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Emodeee: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jadekitana:

lipsrsealed
what?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Laveda(f): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jadekitana:

You are married? Lol but I think ashe woboy has a crush on you, though he doesn't wanna come out in a matured way.
Don't mention that dolt angry i dislike thé idîot
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingRex1:
There ya go,one's more than enough......Especially when that one is me wink
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by kateskitty(f): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
He knows himself. cheesy

he makes me smile, laugh and he is incredibly romantic.
Let me guess, MrCork grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Laveda(f): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Joseph1832 lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Emodeee:

what?

Nothing o
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
just this one, i had three but i deactivated d rest two
Apples too?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Smellymouth: 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Jadekitana:
Refiner
Missspicy
Estherfabian
Mamagee
Laveda
Tosyn2much
Maxi112
Obiorathesubtle
Smellymouth
Penisinpenisout

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
kateskitty:

Let me guess, MrCork grin lipsrsealed

Seems this MrCork has the heart of so many ladies here! The name is popular lol
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Emodeee: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jadekitana:

Nothing o
your picture nor dey dere, so i no fit choose you.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Laveda:

Don't mention that dolt angry i dislike thé idîot

Omg! Brutality
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
mayonnaise:

Is it just you or your entire family that has no common sense at all... I ll leave you alone cos you are not worth my time, i can see you are still an undergrad searching for internships, Goodluck bro n i hope your wont remain stagnant all your life
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Jadekitana(f): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Emodeee:

your picture nor dey dere, so i no fit choose you.

My pic is always there now
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Apples too?
iv not deactivated apples but iv abandon it
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by joseph1832(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
MzNelly and Teechudleyy. Making love to girls who are emotionally sensitive is so very thrilling. And a menage a trois with them will be a blast. tongue

The moaning always makes a nigger's member erect. But the dumping part could be messy. Emotional girls can be unstable at times. LMFAO.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Can You Explain This Picture? / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.