Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? (26378 Views)

If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by SUPOL(m): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
sijo01
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Sijo01(f): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2016
SUPOL:
sijo01

See you at AIG's office embarassed
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by SUPOL(m): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sijo01:

See you at AIG's office embarassed
Hahahaha, AIG is aware naa
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by ebubey(f): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Meeky:
ritababe,ebubey,naughtynaughty.chai dem plenty.lol
no imagine am undecided
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by spafu(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Myfantasies
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by myfantasies(f): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
spafu:
Myfantasies
Wat is my offence cool

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by yungest(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
trash EP......
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by spafu(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat is my offence cool
I need you like bad.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by myfantasies(f): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
spafu:

I need you like bad.
R u sure

Cos i am a gold /diamond digger grin
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by spafu(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
R u sure
Cos i am a gold /diamond digger grin
No problems, just reply to my PM let's see how much we can both dig.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by myfantasies(f): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
spafu:

No problems, just reply to my PM let's see how much we can both dig.
I will be d one to do the digging not u wink
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Idydarling(f): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tosyne2much

...no reason
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by tosyne2much(m): 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Idydarling:
Tosyne2much

...no reason
Sex inclusive too? tongue
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by spafu(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
I will be d one to do the digging not u wink
Hahaha, that will just conserve some much needed energy for me then. lol
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Idydarling(f): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Sex inclusive too? tongue
yeye
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Maxi112: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
U want somebody to uncrush me Abi?
I beg to stay mute here
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by desource13(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pinkbarbie, cos she is d hottest av seen here

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by shaneroberts26: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2016
SexyCeline.Would first of all give her a heave-inducing cunninlingus whilst taking my time to caress,lick/suck and worship all her erogenous zones.Then have a brutal hardcore marathon sex with her if she is fit enough.All these i would still do to sinaj,Dynamitechick and Mimzyy but since you said one person,dem go dey for my sub bench.I won't mind them sitting on my face with their fat booties while i suck them off and worship them fat booties and tittties.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by SexyCeline(f): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
shaneroberts26:
SexyCeline.Would first of all give her a heave-inducing cunninlingus whilst taking my time to caress,lick/suck and worship all her erogenous zones.Then have a brutal hardcore marathon sex with her if she is fit enough.All these i would still do to sinaj,Dynamitechick and Mimzyy but since you said one person,dem go dey for my sub bench.I won't mind them sitting on my face with their fat booties while i suck them off and worship them fat booties and tittties.
Hmmmm....sounds yummy
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Emodeee: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
leriebloom is the answer. i love that girl.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Solowande(m): 12:15am On Dec 18, 2016
Introvert
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by romme2u: 5:51am On Dec 18, 2016
Solowande:
Introvert

shey na now ur dey break. sad
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by shaneroberts26: 9:03am On Dec 18, 2016
SexyCeline:
Hmmmm....sounds yummy
Sure.You are mighty gorgeous.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Solowande(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
romme2u:

shey na now ur dey break. sad
at least my day don break, u still dey sleep
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by romme2u: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Solowande:
at least my day don break, u still dey sleep
how can a person who is still sleeping greet u good morning?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by Solowande(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2016
romme2u:

how can a person who is still sleeping greet u good morning?
greeting good morning when it's alreay afternoon.
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by uzuede4(f): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jadekitana:

You must talk cheesy I know they are many
You no go leave cutehector. Na by force to talk? grin
Jadekitana:

You must talk cheesy I know they are many
You no go leave cutehector. Na by force to talk?
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by dingbang(m): 5:20am On Dec 21, 2016
uzuede4:
You no go leave cutehector. Na by force to talk? ;DYou no go leave cutehector. Na by force to talk?
lol hep me ask am smiley
Re: If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? by mccoy47(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dat would be sinaj With or without sex.
Just crushing on her. Don't knw y! lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) / Nigerian Lovers Share Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.