Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ (15288 Views)

OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by oge4real(f): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2009
Strange as it may sound, it is actually possible for the girl to have concieved from the swimming pool. The mother must be careful to ensure that her daughter is not yet sexually active, then they can place the date of conception to match her swimming date.

We have had a case of a girl who was impreganted by wearing her elder brother's boxer shorts. The spermatozoa can swim its way up the vagina and the speed or viability depends on the donor's fertile status.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Remii(m): 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2009
Wow, this one na "to whom it may concern sperm" abi, wonder wonder wonder till you turn to wanderer grin , I thought sperms are unable to survive outside womb or acid condition unless specially collected and preserved, undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by roblance: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2009
i hope dis topic is through sha, bt may be guys dan coner am for swimmingpool who wan know sef
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Kx: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2009
This is why naijarians are best at whatevr dey do.
A nigerian cannot invovle hersef in dis lafable joke of d millenium.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by hackney(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2009
Babe wan sharp im mumsy.
School days!!!!! grin grin kiss
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by MrWaters: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2009
Weak sperm can't even get their ass down to Fallopian tube let alone 1carried by pool water. The little girl must be virgin as at then, the sperm can't cross her Cervix
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by ijawgirl: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2009
I guess that line ’’mama I got raped’’ aint working anymore. .
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by ziquishar(f): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2009
Idiots! who is saying it can happen. pls consult ur medical doctors! Foolish woman. Well am LMAO. grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by debest1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2009
oge4real:

Strange as it may sound, it is actually possible for the girl to have concieved from the swimming pool. The mother must be careful to ensure that her daughter is not yet sexually active, then they can place the date of conception to match her swimming date.

We have had a case of a girl who was impreganted by wearing her elder brother's boxer shorts. The spermatozoa can swim its way up the vagina and the speed or viability depends on the donor's fertile status.

Oge are you a medical doctor? just curious
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Remii(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2009
oge4real:

debest1:

e reach to ask her, maybe very soon all those abroad need to do is send stained panties and boxers home to get their wives pregnant back home. grin he he he I need laugh partners here, i no fit laugh alone. grin grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by mamag3: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2009
Can someone wake that woman with a thundering slap.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by oneluvb55(f): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2009
na wa oh.
and de judges even had de tym to speak to dat woman, just sweep her out wit broom
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by sirt1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2009
I can't laugh. Wonders shall never end. I must confess, this is the most foolish talk I've  ever heard in my life. The woman should be taken to ARO for brain check-up.

mama-g:

Can someone wake that woman with a thundering slap[/b][b][/size][size=8pt][quote .

I've done that already and she should be on her way to the great beyound!!! We dont want stupid pple in our papa's land anymore.

debest1 link=topic=294928.msg4291854#msg4291854 date=1249314483:

I tire ooooooooo.

Remii:

e reach to ask her, maybe very soon all those abroad need to do is send stained panties and boxers home to get their wives pregnant back home. grin he he he I need laugh partners here, i no fit laugh alone[/b][b][/size][size=8pt]. grin grin grin

lets have collabo here. laughter galore smiley smiley smiley

Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Nezan(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2009
na wa for women-o grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by sirt1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2009
can't laugh. Wonders shall never end. I must confess, this is the most foolish talk I've ever heard in my life. The woman should be taken to ARO for brain check-up.

mama-g:

Can someone wake that woman with a thundering slap[/b][b][/size][size=8pt].

I've done that already and she should be on her to the great beyond.

Remii:

e reach to ask her, maybe very soon all those abroad need to do is send stained panties and boxers home to get their wives pregnant back home. ;D he he he I need laugh partners here, i no fit laugh alone. grin grin grin[/b][b][size=8pt][/size]

Lets have collabo here: laughter continues.

debest1:

I tire oooooooo. Even if it is possible, how and where did the sperm entered the lady?
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Phemour: 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2009
Topic

lol
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Borat1: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2009
Why are people raving and ranting all over the place. Jeez! Stop cursing the girls mum and take out time to google it y'all cuz its POSSIBLE!
So if it was in naija now, the girl would have recieved a hiding in the mom's quest for the "truth". Well guess what? It happened in a CIVILIZED country where everything follows due process. They have a case.
Its either:
1. The girls lying about it cuz she looked it up and found out it was possible and decided to use it as an excuse. Or
2. She's telling the truth.
PERIOD!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Builder: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2009
Thank goodness this never happened in nigerian, i can imagine pastors taking buckets of water to church selling it to motherless babies.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2009
oge4real:

did u by any chance in ur life attend the slightest form of chemistry or at least biology class, even in its simplest form? you know being ignorant is not a crime, displaying that ignorance is what ppl have an issue with lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Borat1: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2009
Obstinacy wont lead you anywhere mr na2day. Try to introduce a little flexibility in your pattern of thought. You sound like a typical nigerian and its only obvious its you who hasnt done his homework. cool
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by chamotex(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2009
It's Private di.ck's fault.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by sley4life(m): 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2009
not heard about this b4
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by hackney(m): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2009
Omo don nyash come go swim.
LMAO grin grin

Go tell this kind yeye story to people wey don dey for fertility treatment for years; your eye go see your ear that day.

i no go quench abeg LMAO
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by shesi(m): 12:24am On Aug 04, 2009
behold the antichrist has been conceived. in egypt no less. fitting.

btw, it's hightly highly highly improbable but not exactly impossible. the beauty of science is there is no absolute truth.

for example, depending on the porosity of the swimsuit she was wearing, the distance between her and the person who ejaculated, and her position in the water, you can't completely rule out the possibility that of millions of sperm that would be released into the pool if someone did ejactulate in the pool, that one of them would beat the odds and survive in the harsh conditions of the pool. now if she was within three seconds of the ejaculating male,,,,,lol,

so ya, the odds are astronically low but not impossible.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 12:35am On Aug 04, 2009
~Borat~:

Obstinacy wont lead you anywhere mr na2day. Try to introduce a little flexibility in your pattern of thought. You sound like a typical nigerian and its only obvious its you who hasnt done his homework. cool

i am a typical nigerian, what are u a typical sudanese? plz get a life and an education while u are at it
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Borat1: 3:20am On Aug 04, 2009
You're so bland and lacking ideas. grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 3:25am On Aug 04, 2009
~Borat~:

You're so bland and lacking ideas. grin

and u are full of dumb ones lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by PurestBoy(m): 4:48am On Aug 04, 2009
Strangest thing I've ever heard
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Davedavy: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2009
heheheheh, i laugh so tey my laugh enter voice mail, hahahaha!!!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2009
it could anoda 419, advanced than nigerian's 419. they could simply use artificial insemination to get the girl pregnant without breaking the hymen thru sex, then claim it was the swimming pool and ask for compensation. simple 419
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by route66(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2009
This is absurd ,human cells like blood, semen inflates when immersed in water and burst. In other words, that girl getting struck by lightning seven times in the same day is more likely to occur than having sperms swimming in the whole pool for some time then infiltrate through girls bikini and other obstacles and make her pregnant.
But the question I now have to ask is that even if the girl got pregnant in the pool as claimed - can they sue the Hotel for damages?
Its probably just a stunt by the mother to raise publicity and cash to fend for the child.
Its amazing what some people will do for money nowadays!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by favcom(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2009
Builder:

Thank goodness this never happened in nigerian, i can imagine pastors taking buckets of water to church selling it to motherless babies.
lol
i can only imagine cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.