Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ (15291 Views)

OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by chiejik(f): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2009
i cant stop lauhing maybe she was paid to tanish the image of the hotel because what she is saying sounds stupid.i dont think she is an africa
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Joseph6(m): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2009
question is . . . .WHO IS LYING?
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by chiejik(f): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2009
the stupid girl is using her mothers head

chikinaa angry angry angry angry
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by chic2pimp(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2009
abeg una pplz una wan kill me abi. haaaaahan whether u wan believe am or not no be her perogative oooo. as long as they give am wetin she ask 4 wahala no dey if not dey go no say blood thicker than water.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by mi3(f): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2009
rhymz:

Hahahaha, Am not surprise,d second name of white ppl is "Bizzare",make Una no surprise very soon one weird white doctor go com give one weird scientific xplanation to OK am.
Yeye mother,she no go ask her 13yr nympho which egyptian bobo don pop her cherry,instead she dey make very dumb claim.Of all d toto wey dey inside d pool na her 13yr toto na im d mysterious sperm hijack.D sperm waka pass her virginal wall without any force or obstruction go fertilize egg wey dey im own jeje for d ovary,men! It's either dis woman is too dumb to see d stupidity of her claim or she's incredlebly stupid.

^^LMAO!! my sentiments exactly, why did the renegade sperm see only her apparently holy vagina to enter? abi the next step in the womans plan is to claim immaculate conception?say her pikin wan born the next Jesus?
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Moyola(f): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2009
Ko possible!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Borat1: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2009
Dont be silly y'all its possible. She may be lying, but its possible
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2009
~Borat~:

Dont be silly y'all its possible. She may be lying, but its possible

does chlorine mean anything to u? undecided undecided
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by bluespice(f): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2009
i tire jare
why do u think ur mandated to shower after swimming in a pool? angry
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by omega25red(m): 2:45am On Aug 02, 2009
the only way to get pregnant in a pool is if you have sex in the pool otherwise there is no way besides who was jerking off in the pool eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by kbobo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2009
bluespice:

i tire jare
why do u think ur mandated to shower after swimming in a pool? angry

To wash off debris ?
But come to think of it,there is more that meets the eye in the whole story.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Borat1: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2009
@na2day
Dont question nature you unbelieving mortal. What is the guiness book of records for? Or you doubt the credibility of that too?
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2009
~Borat~:

@na2day
Dont question nature you unbelieving mortal. What is the guiness book of records for? Or you doubt the credibility of that too?

there is a record for the most impregnating swimming pool?  undecided undecided undecided dude i am a scientist and i believe in facts, u better come up with sound facts rather than that sorry tale u are telling
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Borat1: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2009
Hommie do you believe what you read in the guiness book of world records or not? Yes or No
That book concerns the weirdest things ever. Things which dwarf this story by a mile.
I say again, chic may be lying to mama but its possible. Chikena
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2009
~Borat~:

Hommie do you believe what you read in the guiness book of world records or not? Yes or No
That book concerns the weirdest things ever. Things which dwarf this story by a mile.
I say again, chic may be lying to mama but its possible. Chikena

i say u have a serious problem of comprehension. go and find out what the guinness book of records is meant to be. some ppl sef
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 03, 2009
"
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Borat1: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2009
Its like arguing with an atheist on issues of God. I'm not wasting one more second of my time on this. Not like i've got spare time. cool
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2009
~Borat~:

Its like arguing with an atheist on issues of God. I'm not wasting one more second of my time on this. Not like i've got spare time. cool

--sighs--
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by dahcom: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2009
it reminds me of Mary Magdalene in the Bible, that JESUS send seven evil spirits out of.
Sure, this woman possessed and she needs serious attention by relevant authority.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by minute(f): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2009
Sperms donnot survive in chlorinated pool. undecided undecided undecided

Her Mom is probably in denial. She refuses to believe her darling innocent daughter

had sex. She will be embarrassed when her daughter is examined by a Doctor

and find out she hasnt been a virgin for a year. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by jumie(f): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2009
Cant stop laughing at this naive mama!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Witi(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2009
That is a mother for you they find it hard to believe that there baby boy or girl is involved in one menace or the other. I pity our mothers.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by chibaby5(f): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2009
LMFAO. . O ma dayzzzzzzzzz. . . .ds is soooo damn funni. . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by sweetpain: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2009
What minimum concentration of sperm is required to achieve conception in an intercourse? I am told something in the order of 10mil/ml. Now if a bloke ejaculates 5ml of sperm into a swimming pool, what concentration will you get?

For this woman to have a case, the bloke has to be in that pool ejaculating into the same water every 5secs continually for 100yrs
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by MrCrackles(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2009
Topic
Now that is GANGSTA! shocked grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by bababuff(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2009
Very funny. She is better off beating or "sharia" the truth out of her daughter. grin grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by iniguy(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2009
grin grin Extremely hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by mahal(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2009
It's possible for a fertile girl to get pregnant by swimming through a pool filled with seminal fluid instead of water.
i believe this was what happened in her case.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by pek(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2009
cheap pubilicity stunt.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by la1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2009
me thinks we are withnessing the herald of a new world wonder, i wonder why the hotel aint cashing in,they own the soon to be most famous swimming pool in the world. grin, nice move by the Pr guys who thought this one up
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by redsun(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2009
Another immaculate virgin conception maybe,with Egypt as always is a part of the story.

Lookout for the eastern star.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by mayrho(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2009
she has just made it known that her is a D*G sleeping around with dem boys. Now she is pregnant Sperm dies in pool PH almost immediately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos / If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.