Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ (15289 Views)

OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by NOIBMUUL(m): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2009
if the sperm can float, then it cant fertilize an egg! I actually agree the woman should be awoken with a couple of HOT SLAPS!!!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by anobscase(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2009
Maybe say the Pool get don dey release sperm
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by route66(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2009
oge4real:

Sperm cell is just a component of semen. It is a cell with its own morphological characteristics. When immersed in a hypotonic solution, it tends to swell and subsequently burst. When in a hypertonic solution, the spermcell tends to shrink thereby losing its mobility and ultimately, its viability. However, if the solution is isotonic, the cell definitely will maintain its morphology for a duration of time which will depend on the viability of the donor sperm cell.

Therefore, the salinity of the pool should be put into consideration knowing fully well that body sweat will definitely increase the salinity of the pool. How many peole use the pool per day? How often is the pool water changed? This is an important factor because if you have more people depositing sweat into the pool, it may get the water to reach a physiological saline point with a subsequent rise in the pH.

Chlorine is supposed to be an essential component of pool water, but who was there to ensure that the water was properly chlorinated? Even if it was, the alkalinity of urea, excreted from the body will neutralise the Chlorine, hence the requrement for constant change of the water in public pools.
Another angle to this case is that expert witnesses are usually invted to explain the possibility of the case, and no attorney would take up a case knowing that it is virtally impossible to win.That means , they would have sought for expert advice on the matter. The only hitch I see in the case is the ability to prove that the pool management was negligent in maintenance and that there were many people using it at the same time with her girl.

I agree with you but in a court of law this case would be thrown out so fast it will leave skidmarks. Any good legal counsel would not waste time since the girl cannot prove that she didnt have intercourse around the period of the conception.

oge4real:

@na2day,
I am so sorry, for overlooking your background before placing blames on you. I just saw the breast you have been feeding on!
What do we expect from someone who has been ingesting stale and renin-uncoagulable breast milk from a woman like the one posted on your profile? cry cry

Hmmm. Y cant we all just get along eh, maybe he likes you.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2009
oge4real:

@na2day,
I am so sorry, for overlooking your background before placing blames on you. I just saw the breast you have been feeding on!
What do we expect from someone who has been ingesting stale and renin-uncoagulable breast milk from a woman like the one posted on your profile? cry cry

eya, did i touch a nerve?  cool cool cool cool

oge4real:

Sperm cell is just a component of semen. It is a cell with its own morphological characteristics. When immersed in a hypotonic solution, it tends to swell and subsequently burst. When in a hypertonic solution, the spermcell tends to shrink thereby losing its mobility and ultimately, its viability. However, if the solution is isotonic, the cell definitely will maintain its morphology for a duration of time which will depend on the viability of the donor sperm cell.

Therefore, the salinity of the pool should be put into consideration knowing fully well that body sweat will definitely increase the salinity of the pool. How many peole use the pool per day?  How often is the pool water changed? This is an important factor because if you have more people depositing sweat into the pool, it may get the water to reach a physiological saline point with a subsequent rise in the pH.

Chlorine is supposed to be an essential component of pool water, but who was there to ensure that the water was properly chlorinated? Even if it was, the alkalinity of urea, excreted from the body will neutralise the Chlorine, hence the requrement for constant change of the water in public pools.
Another angle to this case is that expert witnesses are usually invted to explain the possibility of the case, and no attorney would take up a case knowing that it is virtally impossible to win.That means , they would have sought for expert  advice on the matter. The only hitch I see in the case is the ability to prove that the pool  management was negligent in maintenance and that there were many people using it at the same time with her girl.

i finally see where u are coming from, u think the pool is one of those ur village pools right? if u dont know how pool water is changed (they dont use buckets to scoop the water out as they do in ur village in enugu) why not read up about it or better still travel out of ur lost village and go to some serious city and visit any reasonable hotel to find out, while u are there ask them how chlorine is introduced in the water.(where did u say u graduated from again?).  embarassed embarassed embarassed  see, if u had shut ur trap we would have thought that at least u might know something, but now u open that valley of ignorance and i am thinking to myself, wow! no wonder some folks do not recognize nigerian certificates outside nigeria. did u even read any of the links i posted for ur education? do u know the speed of a sperm in semen? then imagine that same sperm outside semen or a heavily diluted semen running up to a vagina and then still making it through to get to pregnant a virgin girl that might still have her hymen; and where in God's name did u even come up with the thought that there might be a possibility that the water will even be considered isotonic with that of a human sperm cell which as a lower tolerance level for acidity if directly introduced which is the case here, u had better get ur facts right b4 spill rubbish here. despite the high PH of the human semen due to  acid phosphatase, that is inconsequential compared to the volume of a body of water present in the pool which also means that the swimming pool water contains more compounds than the human sperm cell is used to, and therefore the death of that is sure within minutes and plz do not forget there are other enzymes present in semen that helps balance it making it a favorable habitat for the spermatozoa to survive. when u come up with something better than the gibberish u spilled then i will be back.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Dave6: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2009
Darn Sperm-infested Swimming pool! angry
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by fizzybaba(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2009
what a pool!

what a mother!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by candylips(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2009
this can't be true. sperm infected swimming pool. sad
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2009
Dav.e:

Darn Sperm-infested Swimming pool! angry

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Donvilo(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2009
A teen gal impregnated on swimming in the pool of a hotel? shocked The mama going crazy over believing the story? shocked An egyptian hotel suspected of having infested pools?! shocked How in the God's name am I going to believe such story? undecided Sounds weird to me. undecided
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by patorini(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2009
what has the mother been drinking lately? cos no person in her right minds would make such claims,

swimming pool, belle, abegi!!!!!!!!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Donblaze(m): 4:32am On Aug 09, 2009
This is d kókó! 1st of all, that small girl really need some serious FREESTYLE SLAPS to say what really happen even if she swam naked in the pool. 2ndly, abeg help bring the pool down to naija cos many babes/ladies/virginmary need am!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by meerkat(m): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2009
hello poster, can u please furnish us with name/location of the hotel. Cos I know a lot of ladies are looking forward to swimming in that bizzare pool.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by tommyogaga(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2009
its real, Saw it in a UK tabloid, Cant still imagine this uptil now,

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2525921/Teen-pregnant-after-swimming-in-pool.html
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by mamagee6(f): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2009
Moyola:

Ko possible!

How can it be.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by XKZ(m): 4:23am On Aug 13, 2009
oge4real:

Therefore, the salinity of the pool should be put into consideration knowing fully well that body sweat will definitely increase the salinity of the pool. How many peole use the pool per day? How often is the pool water changed? This is an important factor because if you have more people depositing sweat into the pool, it may get the water to reach a physiological saline point with a subsequent rise in the pH.

Another angle to this case is that expert witnesses are usually invted to explain the possibility of the case, and no attorney would take up a case knowing that it is virtally impossible to win.That means , they would have sought for expert advice on the matter. The only hitch I see in the case is the ability to prove that the pool management was negligent in maintenance and that there were many people using it at the same time with her girl.

Have you also put into consideration the volume of a "dose" of semen as compared to the volume of the swimming pool? What is the probability of a swimmer who is female and of reproductive age coming across a sperm cell when the semen has been so diluted? There is certainly  a good reason why semen is so concentrated. Or did all  the male guests at the hotel contribute  a quota (maybe some group masturbation orgy).

Then remember that the sperm cells have to swim through (waters that are more turbulent than they are used to in) the  olympic sized swimming pool ("Average swimming speed of sperm: 8 inches per hour"- Bates, Karl Leif. New Breed of Fertility Therapy. Detroit News. 12 February 1996), not necessarily in a straight line, under UV radiation (etc) coming from the sun, dodging other microbes that may find them palatable (if they can survive in the pool so can other more hardy protozoans) and get to this lady, who just happens to be in the right stage of  ovulation, with enough strength to pulverise her bathing suit, enter her vagina and chart the course up her reproductive canal and fertilise the egg without getting lost going up the wrong fallopian tube.

There must be a practical reason why semen is deposited inside the female reproductive system, despite this not every "deposit" results in fertilization. You see why it is hard to believe? The ancients who used to claim "a snake crawled up into me,  " or "Zeus came down and,  " were certainly smarter. What would we hear next? Semen now in aerosol form, please wear a biological hazard suit.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by gregoro(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2009
Hm mm wonders shall never end, pls someone should tell that silly woman to stop being foolish. where she dey when her pikin dey do the THING, imagine a thirteen year old pussy being bleeped so young, Lmao, that boy must be a real bad dude.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by candylips(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2009
for real
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by johnnygan(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2009
Ha! NLs . . . Here we go again!
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Ben13: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2009
It might be true.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Enockia(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2009
it could happen afterall who de Bleep flowers
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by sweetpie23: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2009
Ben20001:

It might be true.
all I know is that her mom is an idiot
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2009
i was in the jacuzzi yesterday after my work out and i think i got pregnant from the tub cry cry cry cry
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by C2H5OH(f): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2009
lmao@na2day
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2009
C2H5OH:

lmao@na2day

na serious matter ooo! grin grin grin
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by Borat1: 1:55am On Aug 17, 2009
So na2day is still here shitting and peeing on this thread?
Your folly is wholesome.
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 1:57am On Aug 17, 2009
~Borat~:

So na2day is still here shitting and peeing on this thread?
Your folly is wholesome.

just trying to catch up to u tongue tongue
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by chic2pimp(m): 2:13am On Aug 17, 2009
Na 2day ko Na 2morrow tongue tongue tongue. Which kain name be dat
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 2:19am On Aug 17, 2009
chic2pimp:

Na 2day ko Na 2morrow tongue tongue tongue. Which kain name be dat

u neva hear am b4? undecided undecided
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by chic2pimp(m): 2:26am On Aug 17, 2009
na2day?:

u neva hear am b4? undecided undecided
hear am for where abule egba or oshidi market?
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by na2day2(m): 2:28am On Aug 17, 2009
chic2pimp:

hear am for where abule egba or oshidi market?

oshodi market
Re: Teen Pregnant After ‘swimming In Pool’ by chic2pimp(m): 2:47am On Aug 17, 2009
na2day?:

oshodi market
wink wink on second thoughts I think say na ajegunle cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.