Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Just Beautiful Secrets Revealed!!!!! Aha! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Beautiful Secrets Revealed!!!!! Aha! (656 Views)

SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] / Isnt She Just Beautiful?? (photo) / Magnetic Attraction Secrets Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Beautiful Secrets Revealed!!!!! Aha! by mbishi: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
- PROPHECY OF THE EVENTS AT THE 2016 RIO DE JANEIRO (BRAZIL) OLYMPIC

In the morning of 21st August 2013 at about 3 am, The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit communicated to me through a prophetic supernatural dream.

And in this Communication of The LORD, I found myself in an Olympic games. And I was made to understand that it is the next Olympic Games. And The LORD gave me an understanding that this next Olympic Games will be held at a time when the mark of the beast will be fully entrenched.

And I was shown a tremendous movement of activities and people from North America to South America, and I was made to understand that the Olympics Games was headed to South America.

While still observing the scene in the dream of The LORD, I was shown the nation of Russia threatening to boycott the Olympic Games because of the requirement for the athletes to have the Mark of the Beast: Radio Frequency Identification Micro-Chip (The RFID Microchip).

I was then taken to a place where I saw swimmers, many of whom I was made to understand to be from The United States of America.And these swimmers had all taken the mark of the beast. When I looked at them I had pity on them because their souls were all damned (lost).

I then woke up from the dream of The LORD and wrote what I had seen.

THE PROPHECY OF A MEGA HISTORICAL EARTHQUAKE THAT WILL HIT CALIFORNIA, USA WHICH WILL BE A 9 OR A 10 ON THE RICHTER SCALE

The LORD has spoken to me about this prophecy in 9 different occasions via prophetic dreams, and these are as follows. And so The various conversations with The LORD regarding the Mega Historical Earthquake that will hit California, USA Are as Follows:

(a)- On 29th May 2012 when The voice of The LORD said in the prophetic dream: “There is still a bigger Earthquake coming to California, USA and this time it will be a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale!!!”. This was in the prophecy that I titled: “The Prophetic Dream Where I Was Shown a Series of Earthquakes Imminently Going to Hit California, USA: A 5.7, and Then a 7.5 and Finally a 9 or 10 on the Richter scale”
THE BELOW IS THE LETTER AND THE CONVERSATION SHE HAD WITH THE LORD:

‘“I read the post on www.injesuschrististand..com posted on Fri Jan 22, 2016 (Prophecy of Israel striking I.S.I.S. Targets. Also a vision of Daniel’s 70th Year), and wanted further explanation from the LORD regarding Daniel’s 70th year.”’

Question (Q): LORD, what does Daniel’s 70th year mean?

Answer (A): Well, that’s when salvation ends.

Q: In 2020?

A: Actually, it’s Fall 2019-Fall 2020. Rosh Hashanah is the start of a New Year. The Jewish Nation starts their calendar in the fall time for you – but for them it’s a New Year.

Q: So why did you give Prophet Kevin that dream, that vision? What are you trying to say?

A: I’m trying to say that time is right up, it’s so running out so fast. People need to get their hearts right with God if they want to make it in The Pearly Gates of Heaven. It means that I am coming very, very soon. So soon that you can’t even imagine. It is right at the doorstep. I just need to open The Doors of Heaven and let My People come in. That’s how close it is. I’m telling him so he can share with others, with the world.

Soon, perilous times will come. Soon the comforts of home will be no more. There will be some tribulation and then I will take you Home. But then, The Great Tribulation starts. You don’t want to be on earth during that time. That’s why I’m telling him that dream – to warn, to tell people. This is it. These are your last chances to make it in The Rapture. The taking up of My Church – The Bride of Christ.

People, people, hurry up and repent and get your life in order. For I Am coming so soon. Much sooner than you think. So take care of your souls in the meantime.

Repent, pray, fast and seek My Face while there’s still time. I love you all so very much that I died for you on The Cross. And soon I’m coming back to get you and take you to where I Am. Then we’ll be face to face – together – forever more in My Presence in My Holy Place – My Heavenly Realm.

Take care, My Children, take care. I love you so much and soon we’ll be together, the start of forevermore. May God bless each one of you. Love Jesus.

Q: LORD, why did you tell him the date, 2005 plus 15 = 2020? Well, like the year?

A: Well, there is so much confusion in the world. People really, really need to focus on getting their heart right with God. It’s so super urgent. That’s why.

It’s an indication of the times we live in. Just to narrow it down a bit, for the saving of souls.

Q: So LORD, is The Great Tribulation going to start in 2020? Or end by then?

A: Well, if I’m saying that the end of salvation will be in Daniel’s 70th year, Fall 2019 – Fall 2020, then that means the end of the age for saving souls.

Q: But what about The Great Tribulation? When does that fit in?

A: It’ll be before. See – there’s so little time. Everything is coming together so very fast. This year will be a pivotal year. This is the year when everything changes………………………... So be on guard, stay on watch. Be alert for the time and seasons. And, pray, pray, pray. The time is here. The time is now. Repent – for the door of the ark is closing. The rain drops are coming, and the storm is brewing. Be ready – make Jesus your life raft. Make Him the shelter of your storm. The pitter patter of the rain can be heard in the distance. Come – two by two’s into the ark. Come – whole families. Come – whole nations. Everyone, please come. There’s room for everyone, there’s room for all in Heaven. I would be so glad to see the whole entire world Here.

Please come, please come – one, come – all, the time for saving grace is running out. Soon I will have to make that trumpet call to the nations. Soon the sound will be heard all around. People will look up and see The Saviour descending – coming down out of The Heavens – for that One and Glorious Day you’ve long longed for. It will be here soon – almost before you know it.

I say one, and I say twice – be ye ready for Your LORD and Saviour soon returneth.
Stay on guard – watch – fast – pray – repent. And repeat – and do this until you see me coming in the clouds for you.

I love you ever so much and soon we’ll be together.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Hottest Curvy Celebrities In Hollywood …..no. 12 Gonna Shock You! (PHOTOS / Please Help Out A Guy In Need Of Advice / Shattered And Battered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.