Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

party Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / party Question (4597 Views)

Having A party with Le Boo, Lol / My Hubby Wants A party / I Joined my Husband In party But Now I Regret It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

party Question by Odeku(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2006
NAIJA BABE

QUESTION ?
will you participate if your boyfriend, bestfriend or whatever you have significant partner ask you to join in on a party with another woman?

and please don't kill the messenger, this is just a question.
Re: party Question by nilla(f): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2006
why are you asking this stupid question.

NO
Re: party Question by Odeku(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2006
Damn it's a free world aint it? well at least we know your stand, lol

CAPITAL NO, I like that
Re: party Question by Scorpio(f): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2006
nope! i won't
Re: party Question by Odeku(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2006
so can I ask you one question? and I respect your stand, you ever hear the slogan if you don't please your man he will get it some where else, will you be offended if he fulfill his fantasy without you then?
Re: party Question by nilla(f): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2006
will he be happy if i want a party with guys
Re: party Question by Odeku(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2006
HELL TO THE NO, something are better not mess with. grin grin grin
Re: party Question by Scorpio(f): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2006
lol,,u answered ur question urself, thanks to Nilla grin
Re: party Question by Odeku(m): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2006
haba people, so if you love your man, you no get let am taste the rabbit lol
Re: party Question by Scorpio(f): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2006
shuu! he's tastin it now, dat's y he's got a girlfriend
Re: party Question by Odeku(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2006
ha ha ha selfish, lol grin grin grin Scorpio na just one night now, no be relationship, lol
Re: party Question by Scorpio(f): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2006
selfish ke! it's not selfishness o, it's love grin
Re: party Question by Odeku(m): 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2006
well if its love why not explore with your man and show him you care? if you got the IT NA NA you know he will be P***** wope and not going no where right?
Re: party Question by nilla(f): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2006
Odeku:

HELL TO THE NO, something are better not mess with. grin grin grin

oh i see. so what is good for the goose is not good for the gander huh

@ scorpio
dont mind them jare
Re: party Question by Odeku(m): 12:10am On Nov 03, 2006
CHINEKE GOD, naija woman don over wise self, what happen to the olden days when a man can have as many wife as he wants? to foster the family business. LOL I should start running I see all the liberated women in nairaland coming for my head.
Re: party Question by nilla(f): 12:13am On Nov 03, 2006
you better run grin
Re: party Question by Scorpio(f): 12:14am On Nov 03, 2006
@Odeku, i'm selfish n hellz yea, i love him, but not like dat. otherwise, y would i b upset when i hear he cheated on me, i can as well say it was a ''twosome'' on it's own now abi grin no worry, ur kain woman dey, find am for village cheesy
Re: party Question by nilla(f): 12:16am On Nov 03, 2006
Scorpio:

@Odeku, i'm selfish n hellz yea, i love him, but not like that. otherwise, y would i b upset when i hear he cheated on me, i can as well say it was a ''twosome'' on it's own now abi grin no worry, your kain woman dey, find am for village cheesy

lol
Re: party Question by Odeku(m): 12:20am On Nov 03, 2006
I dey go tell am now make he follow me run too. we no want die, the worst person to chase you na woman weh you cheat on, i saw that guy on TV they cut his thinghy off. Ouch, got to hurt.
Re: party Question by Scorpio(f): 12:25am On Nov 03, 2006
lol, a woman's scorn ei cheesy
Re: party Question by Odeku(m): 12:37am On Nov 03, 2006
na so my sister. who want die slow?
Re: party Question by lionheart(m): 12:39am On Nov 03, 2006
Its 2 late when u have a girl friend  undecided  U can only fantasize now  tongue  tongue  tongue  U should've done it when u were single . Its hard 2 find a decent girl that would let it happen with a guy she's dating or want to be with  undecided
Re: party Question by Scorpio(f): 12:41am On Nov 03, 2006
if she was decent, wat would u think of her by d time y'all r thru? u definitely won't see her as a life partner, afterall,,wat if she does somn like dat behind you?
Re: party Question by Odeku(m): 12:44am On Nov 03, 2006
na lie my brother, na for this OBODO oyinbo na fun to American girls at least most of them, but Naija woman she no go gree, she go say she be LADY
Re: party Question by Scorpio(f): 12:45am On Nov 03, 2006
Fela aint never lied!
Re: party Question by lionheart(m): 12:46am On Nov 03, 2006
I wouldn't mind 2 marry a girl like that , as long as she's my freak and I'm her freak and we both keep it real between us.  cool  BUT NO DUDES  angry  angry  angry  grin
Re: party Question by Scorpio(f): 12:47am On Nov 03, 2006
@LH, it's can't alwayz be your way all d time na. if she's smart, she would want to try it with a guy who's willing n who she prolly has a crush on
Re: party Question by Odeku(m): 12:48am On Nov 03, 2006
WHo is talking of DUDES? you want die, i say make she invite her sexy girl friends make we PARTY, Lol
Re: party Question by Odeku(m): 12:49am On Nov 03, 2006
To think of eat if you can LAY the piper and knows how to eat your TOAST she won't have no desire for another man and you treat her right, care, flowers, and surprise grin grin grin grin
Re: party Question by lionheart(m): 12:52am On Nov 03, 2006
Then its over ! angry we just stay 2gether and love eachother cuz I don't wanna see no dude's $hit dangling above my head angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: party Question by Scorpio(f): 12:55am On Nov 03, 2006
@Odeku, why would i want to sleep with my girlfriends? dat's major ewww!
@LH, na ur own u dey talk o, cos if na me, we sleep with one of ur friends, u bet i'm bringin a guy in d nxt nite grin
Re: party Question by lionheart(m): 12:57am On Nov 03, 2006
yeah. . . angry and u better leave with him when u r done grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father / Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) / Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.