Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. (3503 Views)

If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) / If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. / If You're A Lady And One Person Doesn't Woo You In A Day, Check Yourself Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by I888(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:

.....And na person papa I dey love to fork o...
No vex..
no, you must fork me ooo. Shebi u wan flex mustle? So when a guy isn't following crowd, folks like you call them insultive names such as gay. You get luck say this na nairaland. Else, I go fork you die and thereafter, you will learn to caution yourself and stop seeing your smelling cuunts something out of this world.

Just know not everyone sees sex as "wow". If the men you sleep with lost their senses while bedding you, that is their wahala.
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by akuracy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:
You might be Gay!!

Or,

You are impotent!

Sex is the Sweetest thing ever created.

When I sick, Doctor put intravenous drip for me, upon say I weak, the Doctor fcvk me wella and I became well instanta.
The most craziest comment of the month.

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by I888(m): 10:22am On Feb 24, 2016
akuracy:
The most craziest comment of the month.
don't mind the idiot. I have a friend who allowed a sex to get into his head such that before he bought a car worth 2Million Naira for the whorree he didn't know. The girl didn't add any value, a complete parasite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Shoot Your Friend For Sleeping With Your Boyfriend? / As Newly Wedded, Which Would You Prefer (picture) / My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.