Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying (69440 Views)

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by arabaribiti(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bros if she cry again you to should cry. It might sounds funny but it will work. If it continues for hours she will stop crying and laugh.also communicate with her it is the sole of a strong relationship.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Duru009(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
U are not banging her well joor...

She need a real man who can shine her bingo very well.....

She is just disappointed......
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Duru009(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
U are not banging her well joor...

She need a real man who can shine her bingo very well.....
She is just disappointed.
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by abeniagbon(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
lonngmann:
erm..did you pratice no sex before marriage?

It might be because of what she saw on her wedding night that is making her cry

Especially the fact that she has to live with it like that for the rest of her life grin

Ori pe. Your head correct. Maybe the guy has close to 9. Inches rod the girl go fear like yeee this guy is bad. And perharp you would want to touch all the corner when u think of the changes you might have spent lol.
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Fanirandele: 12:23am On Feb 24, 2016
It's pregnancy hormones plus the change. Her hormones will settle down , hormones makes women react differently. Some women even get depressed, even after giving birth. Maybe let one of her younger sibling come and stay, that will give her a feeling of home comfort

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:38am On Feb 24, 2016
Has she been thru the walls of tertiary education,did u meet her a virgin?if yes and no then something is not right somewhere which u might need to find a way to dig in her heart to get it revealed,and iif no and yes,then u are in d best position to tell a newbie how to handle it as u obviously know she's new to such living.if no and no,she might have her eyes elsewhere which she's finding the reality hard to dawn on her.
If yes and yes hmmm

FACT is u are in D Best position to know what D reasons could be.

Note:A womans heart is a home of secrets
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 24, 2016
I'm just gonna respect myself and not try to give advice. But the comments on this thread are ahhhmazing. OP happy married life and congrats on the baby in advance.

airmirthd1:
Still imagining how my wedding go be.....Will I cry sha??
Abi, same here grin
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by AirmirthDY(f): 6:00am On Feb 24, 2016
Saraben:
you murdered English . kaiii
That person actually father english...not murder
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by lonngmann(m): 6:33am On Feb 24, 2016
amtaken:
Like a very long D?

My dear..it goes either ways...long or short...as a lady, am sure you can relate wink
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by lonngmann(m): 6:35am On Feb 24, 2016
Sugahylz:

Ermm...ARE YOU MARRIED?
Looking forward to it someday smiley
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by amtaken(f): 6:47am On Feb 24, 2016
I cannot relate, am not a D sampler. Bye. Lol.

lonngmann:

My dear..it goes either ways...long or short...as a lady, am sure you can relate wink
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by uglyBetty1(f): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2016
yommys01:
I made my siblings stay, my friends who were staying with me before and are looking for their own place are stil here too.

She just asked me "why am I even crying sef" I told her what others said that I should take her home. She said she can't stay as her house is virtually empty now. The sisters are in school, the brother will soon live and the aunty just finished their own house and moved.

I think it is the pregnancy and the fear of unknown.

7-9 weeks more.

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by sisisioge: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin I'm sorry...couldn't help it.

Na baby cause am then...

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by lonngmann(m): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2016
amtaken:
I cannot relate, am not a D sampler. Bye. Lol.

Hehe
So you are taken?
Have you seen what you are taking?
Be sure you check inside the package before you take it to avoid being scammed and to avoid d stories that touch kiss
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by amtaken(f): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2016
No scam here ok.
lonngmann:

Hehe
So you are taken?
Have you seen what you are taking?
Be sure you check inside the package before you take it to avoid being scammed and to avoid d stories that touch kiss
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by lonngmann(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2016
amtaken:
No scam here ok.
If you say so

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by jashar(f): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2016
so, has she stopped crying? cheesy
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by FrancaCC: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2016
Im jealous of yur wife n her relationship with her father.
Give her time... Since it's her family dats making her cry... Oga b proud of her cos ds s a real African woman. Respecting familyties n bonds
Gudluck

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Sammyblaq(m): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2016
Tell her that marriage is about a wife leaving her parents and cleaving to her husband.

Sounds like she attended tertiary from home¿.

Stop petting her whenever she cries... she gats to learn. She will grow up some day.

This cry cry mean say she go born girl o.

#BoardingSchoolPays_EngageUrWards
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Gabaleve(m): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2016
yommys01:
I got married on Saturday 20th of February 2016. We were in an hotel till Monday, wanted us to stay longer but she refused saying she wants to go home ( that used to be my house).

Ever since we got home yesterday ( Monday), she has been crying. Called her mom, she prayed for her, my mom called her too and prayed for her.

She stopped crying for a while, we woke up with another round of crying this morning.

This is breaking my heart. I hate to cry as it often leads me to depression now I am close to tears myself.

I don't know if I have done something wrong or what to do. It is hurting as she cries.

When we were dating, she finds it difficult without her family for long " oh, I am already missing my dad, I am already missing my siblings" could this be the reason?

One day she came to mine from home as we have Dr appointment early and she lives in another state, she got to mine and 1 hour later she wanted to go home. "I am missing my dad sha" which got me annoyed then.

Could it be that the crying now is linked? She is 25 and I am 30 and we spent quite some time together before marriage. The fact we used to be together for so long makes it more confusing. This is a house she has always been in why the crying now?

It is hurting me. Badly and I am confused.

What do I do?
OP HML.....u just went mute all of a sudden and refused to reply any of my emails...so whts next now?..how u wan take settle me now?
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Sugahylz(f): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2016
lonngmann:

Looking forward to it someday smiley

Let us marry. *covers face*
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by eromspete(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2016
If she is crying now only after marriage, what will happen when its time to deliver baby undecided

OP get ready for more tears grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
chaberry:
Lolcheesycheesycheesy
Your moniker thou(Oct 26), My birthdate and month
wow that was the birth date of my first child.
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by lonngmann(m): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sugahylz:

Let us marry. *covers face*
You git me dancing like ur profile picture. .

But let me see ur picture, you have to be fine befote I say yes.
You don't want to come to nairaland to say that ur husband has been crying for 3 days none stop
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Sugahylz(f): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
lonngmann:

You git me dancing like ur profile picture. .

But let me see ur picture, you have to be fine befote I say yes.
You don't want to come to nairaland to say that ur husband has been crying for 3 days none stop

Hahahaha gehrarahia
Ok but on a serious note, your comment yesterday got me thinking you'ld make a sweet husband. But then, it's just nairaland.
Lemme even check ur own profile pic sef
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by lonngmann(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sugahylz:

Hahahaha gehrarahia
Ok but on a serious note, your comment yesterday got me thinking you'ld make a sweet husband. But then, it's just nairaland.
Lemme even check ur own profile pic sef
Lolz
And ur moniker only suggests me having you as a wife for the rest of my life will only give me jedi

Too much of sugar is not good for the body
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by chaberry(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Octobertwentysix:
wow that was the birth date of my first child.
That's beautiful, we both are definitely gonna be great
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by mommysgirl(f): 12:24am On Feb 25, 2016
viktor01:
Hia...You seem to have married mummy's daughter.
Yes yes
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by 2sex(m): 6:59am On Feb 25, 2016
yommys01:
I got married on Saturday 20th of February 2016. We were in an hotel till Monday, wanted us to stay longer but she refused saying she wants to go home ( that used to be my house).

Ever since we got home yesterday ( Monday), she has been crying. Called her mom, she prayed for her, my mom called her too and prayed for her.

She stopped crying for a while, we woke up with another round of crying this morning.

This is breaking my heart. I hate to cry as it often leads me to depression now I am close to tears myself.

I don't know if I have done something wrong or what to do. It is hurting as she cries.

When we were dating, she finds it difficult without her family for long " oh, I am already missing my dad, I am already missing my siblings" could this be the reason?

One day she came to mine from home as we have Dr appointment early and she lives in another state, she got to mine and 1 hour later she wanted to go home. "I am missing my dad sha" which got me annoyed then.

Could it be that the crying now is linked? She is 25 and I am 30 and we spent quite some time together before marriage. The fact we used to be together for so long makes it more confusing. This is a house she has always been in why the crying now?

What do I do?
website flipper, congrats on your wedding.
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by nessacookey(f): 2:48am On Feb 26, 2016
I can imagine how I'll cry on my wedding day. Oh I'll miss my beautiful mother, my sweet brothers and adorable sister cry cry.
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I'm just gonna respect myself and not try to give advice. But the comments on this thread are ahhhmazing. OP happy married life and congrats on the baby in advance.

Abi, same here grin
Your boobs. shax,very ripe!
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by funmo(m): 11:34am On Feb 29, 2016
yommys01:

What do I do?

oga how far na? reply mails, respond to whatsapp messages, pick calls,... you know I've tried enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.