Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying (69433 Views)

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by GatJokez(f): 7:02am On Mar 03, 2016
MizMyColi:
I think it's pretty normal for someone who has forged very strong familial bonds with their relation.

This might sound harshsmiley
But you need to go tough in love.

While scolding her might sound like an option, it might turn out to be counter productive.

First, stop indulging and petting her.
I'm sure you've told her by now that she is now married to you, and that both of you need to be strong both mentally and emotionally for each other to build your lives.

If you have had this pep talk with her, and she is still tearing up.
Permit her to go to her house.
Tell her to stay as long as she likes and she shouldn't return until you come for her.

This sounds brutal, but it seems an efficient way to cure that unwanted spirit in her.

Very sensible advice indeed. The first step in marriage is showing patience and understanding by knowing when to give your spouse space and time to figure things out. Nothing good is gained by force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 30, 2019
Just fun!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.