Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying (69431 Views)

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
yommys01:
me no sex? For where? She is pregnant sef.

Haa Oga Ade, Ur head is there

double Twale
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by olakan22: 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
yommys01:
I got married on Saturday 20th of February 2016. We were in an hotel till Monday, wanted us to stay longer but she refused saying she wants to go home ( that used to be my house).

Ever since we got home yesterday ( Monday), she has been crying. Called her mom, she prayed for her, my mom called her too and prayed for her.

She stopped crying for a while, we woke up with another round of crying this morning.

This is breaking my heart. I hate to cry as it often leads me to depression now I am close to tears myself.

I don't know if I have done something wrong or what to do. It is hurting as she cries.

When we were dating, she finds it difficult without her family for long " oh, I am already missing my dad, I am already missing my siblings" could this be the reason?

One day she came to mine from home as we have Dr appointment early and she lives in another state, she got to mine and 1 hour later she wanted to go home. "I am missing my dad sha" which got me annoyed then.

Could it be that the crying now is linked? She is 25 and I am 30 and we spent quite some time together before marriage. The fact we used to be together for so long makes it more confusing. This is a house she has always been in why the crying now?

It is hurting me. Badly and I am confused.

What do I do?
bros u're married. Two, why is she crying? It seems like u are hiding something here
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
JideJamez:
u re beautiful ( check if my wife is not coming..... Runs out of the thread)
.LOLX

SEE THIS MAN OO...I LL SHA TELL YOUR WIFE WHEN I SEE HER
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by rhymesnoni(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Eyya pooor her, she z very emotional jst like Moa.
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by nnowu(f): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
She never ready for marriage,when the babies start coming,she would need a bucket to pack the tears,
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by miomio(f): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
yommys01:

go to abuja n collet ur award for impregnating her bfor marriage. if u like quote me its nothing to b proud of. premarital sex has not changed from being a sin bfor God.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by emzila(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
lonngmann:
erm..did you pratice no sex before marriage?

It might be because of what she saw on her wedding night that is making her cry

Especially the fact that she has to live with it like that for the rest of her life grin
about asking the same question.
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Odunharry(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
yommys01:
sharp guy..
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by ElCapone(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
yommys01:
sharp shooter, more merciless dan messi.
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
lonngmann:

Especially the fact that she has to live with it like that for the rest of her life grin
oboy youre right o. Youre speaking the hidden truth. Lol
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Odunharry(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
prettysolid:
Rubbish. Simply cry when shes crying. Lets see who will cry pass
Buhahaha.. weyrey re o..

my nigga

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by jmand(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
OMG! Sorry guy, and just be patient, the situation is quiet different to both of you, give her TIME she will adopt as soon as possible by Almighty Allah grace.
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bigcake:
I think the OP should post the picture of his pennis so we see if the size is responsible for her woes. runs out of thread with my head covered with headpan.
lol. Madman
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by onos217(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ah,women with their troubles! Just when you expect them to inspire, they go creepy!
My brother, just give her sometime,I believe she will adjust to the new life.
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Sugahylz(f): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
lonngmann:

baddolee!!!
*chop knuclle grin

She is ur wife..get her to open to you, try and surprise her with stuffs, like pounded yam as breakfast in bed..things that will make her frget or replace her great memories with her family with super great memories you are creating.

Samsung galaxy S7 has been announced..and i hear its fine o..you can get her one when its out.. wink

Happy married life!

Ermm...ARE YOU MARRIED?
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
The vaccuum in between TEMPORARY and PERMANENT is wider than a well.

She's smone very fond of her family, dats why leaving her parents house still seems like a dream to her even dou she's with you.

Its nothing to worry about, she ll get along very soon. Just make sure you kip consoling her with some promising words(evn dou you may not mean it, just say it convincinely).

She needs to be sure yu are nothing short of her real family
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
lonngmann:

Bros, nawa 4u oooo.. Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by naijagobetter(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kingsasian:
Give her some time. She will get use to living with you soon. Its normal for ladies to act that way. Three years ago when my younger sister got married she was always running back to our family home almost on a daily basis until my parents talked to her. Just exercise patience and she will be alright.
i hope you are right in your assumptions, as for me, i think she is up to something.. Gone are the days brides cry. He should take it easy Gods willing he will be in the know of whatever that is making her cry
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by tosyne2much(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
yommys01:
Nice one baba cheesy You are indeed the true son of your father cheesy
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Rhozabeth(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bros. If u don't get tough with her and brake her away from her parents, she will never outgrow it! Trust me I ve been married for close to 10yrs and am talking from experience! The next thing u will see is that she will start running to her parents to tell them what happens in her home! Be tough with her so that she can begin to face reality on time! Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by xtervaganza(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
yommys01:
I like you my guy. Sharp shooter Alan Shearer grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by mira4u: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
wacoj:
I see no reason why a lady you dated two years, who was always with you before marriage will be crying now.
Crying for what?
You are not new to her, you guys had sex before marriage so the intimacy has been there for long.
I also disagree with those saying its normal, it is only normal if you and the lady were not very close
before marriage. I think there is something she has not told you.

I am married too, i dated my wife for two years plus and got married to her, She left her mum and entire
family in the east and relocated to Lag with me and has not seen any of them for over a year now.
She never for once cried despite being the last and cherished child of the family.

BROS ASK YOUR WIFE....... wetin she get with her papi..

undecided whats he saying? Cos your wife didnt cry doesnt mean its abnormal to cry when leaving family members. I cried too despite the fact that my hubby n i dated for years. Does it mean i cried cos i have something with my dad?

Pls stop suggesting anything that might put assunder.

*sighs*

@op here's my advice: If you want a lasting marriage, keep PErsonal marital issues away from public where everyone including singles n divorcees will have a say. Even those whose marriages are crumbling, who cannot even save their marriages, you see them jump the cliff to offer advice.

Give your wife time, she will get over it like we all did. Shes a nice woman.

undecided just few days old marriage, you already asking the world for advice. Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by tritt(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Oga take her to see a psychiatrist and please keep your family issues to yourself and stop sharing it on Nairaland.
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by CaptPlanet(m): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
lonngmann:

Lol! Guy u be fish
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Kingsasian(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
naijagobetter:
i hope you are right in your assumptions, as for me, i think she is up to something.. Gone are the days brides cry. He should take it easy Gods willing he will be in the know of whatever that is making her cry
you may be right
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Drdreluv: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
u guys had been living in sin u married on Saturday 20th of February 2016. and she is pregnant.....and she is emi Koko and her daddy is a pastor haba

1 Like

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by omoiseselagba: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
yommys01:
Her mom will come over for a 2-3 days. She is not the gift type. What makes her happy is family and family. Her father operates almost a compound family.
Broda.u try oh.if na me I for don shout for her head.my woman tried the shiitt with me.l called and lectured her that she shd start seeing herself as an individual and stop that mummy mummy bulshit.she is 31,how will a woman of that be clinching with her mother when women of her age don born pikin Finnish.she was not comfortable with it and it led to a fight.mo pati.it is either me or your mother.d woman self no dey shame.anytime I am on night duty.she go run go her mother house.in Yoruba culture,it is likecs taboo. she don dey fit in small small sha.you need to maintain ya ground.she married now,let her understand she is no more that sassy mummy n daddy gul .goodluck.
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Could it be what you did to her in the hotel,it's like you bumped her real hard and she is crying as in whether it's what she will be carrying for ever? Just asking-
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by solid3(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dyt:
Shrugs
Hian

But how far na?
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by RALPHOW(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
yommys01:

At first I felt it was trust issues. Maybe she doesn't trust that she will be fine with me. I assured her. This feeling I have due to what her dad kept saying "omo oo, omo oo" my daughter this, my daughter that"

I tried to assure her even though having been together for 2 years, I know she is assured enough. She wanted the marriage as much as I did. I see no reason for fear. She knows me well, I have operated an open book with her.

I just discovered something, she and her dad were chatting till 10pm sending wedding pictures and the dad forming pastor.

Could the man be making things worst. I am close to him in fact as close as the daughter to him and I can tell him to give it a while before they start their usual whatsapp chats and prayer sections if it is the problem.

It is annoying me now.

Hi
Don't be annoyed, my wife cried for more than three months
Until an elderly woman in her Pg-diploma class counsel her.
It happens to women that are not wayward,
because they are only close to their family members.
Look for an elderly woman from your church to get close
to her and be like a mother and counselor to her.
Latter she will be used to you and see you as part of her life.
especially after she don get bele and you start playing with her and the baby.
For now you a stranger to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by FTBOY: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
sorry to say this, but she might be missing her old boyfriend and reminiscing on the good times they had together. sorry to say that but she's 25 years old and that means she's no longer a baby. undecided
are you sure you're not being too feminine yourself?....i read where you said you're "close to tears" seeing your new wife cry. for real....are you supposed to show your emotions in her presence?
be a man, dude, and make sure you fvck her very hard like a real man during your honeymoon. yes... do that consistently and she would stop having those nostalgic feelings
Re: 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying by Bwaal(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
#6-words......... you just got married to ejimere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.