Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? (2147 Views)

I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by ril19(m): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2016
OK, some ladies are just that way.They use this expression often in their relationships. As if they're begging for it, they say to their boyfriend: 'tell me you love me'.

So guys how do you respond to this?

Ladies do you use that expression? is it really ok to say that?

let's discuss it.
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by SolexxBarry(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2016
Its simple,I tell em I love you wink
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by calculator123(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2016
By my actions,she should discern wether or not i love her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by falconey(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2016
If she says that to my face it means she want me to fvck her.
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by Maxi112: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2016
ya! noting wrong in it.... i use it my self when both of us are in good mood... hope u guys no what I mean
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by RoyalBlak007: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2016
i'll simply tell her the truth
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2016
sad guys will say i love you but they love ya down low only!!!!!!
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by Pheals(f): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2016
falconey:
. What God don catch u today make we cancel the relationship o -u are glue together with dirty mind !!! cheesy cheesy so u know love me ?
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by Adonis3: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2016
dafuq!!

I say that a lot

Aint nuffin wrong with that,

At least in my opinion

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by falconey(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2016
Pheals:
. What God don catch u today make we cancel the relationship o -u are glue together with dirty mind !!! cheesy cheesy so u know love me ?

Damsel my middlename is love, why wont i love you?

Wait A minute have i ever approach you?
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by falconey(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

yeah right, in that case give us a reason to love you not the down low.

Whether you believe it or not we have natural love for down low, we will always Have.
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by ashewoboy(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

so you know dat already? It doesn't stop you from giving him the cookie. So why are you lamenting?
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2016
falconey:

yeah right, in that case give us a reason to love you not the down low.

Whether you believe it or not we have natural love for down low, we will always Have.

cheesy ehn na wa guys dey giv girls the *D* cos we were born to raise it
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2016
ashewoboy:

so you know dat already? It doesn't stop you from giving him the cookie. So why are you lamenting?

Who is lamenting ?
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by falconey(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy ehn na wa guys dey giv girls the *D* cos we were born to raise it
In that case everybody is doing their thing.
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by Pheals(f): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2016
falconey:

Damsel my middlename is love, why wont i love you?

Wait A minute have i ever approach you?
grin grin grin lol u deny me again
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2016
falconey:

In that case everybody is doing their thing.

cheesy abi na u sef dey do ur own

I sight u ma nigga
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by falconey(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2016
Pheals:
grin grin grin lol u deny me again

No no i'm asking because i want to do it again. I want to fall in love with you twice in one life time.

I want to walk from Lagos to Port Harcourt just to open the house door for you, why shouldn't i?

even the sun glance at the sight of your beauty.
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by ril19(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Its simple,I tell em I love you wink
gringrin do you usually mean it when you say it? gringrin
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by ril19(m): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
calculator123:
By my actions,she should discern wether or not i love her.

that's the thing bro. they're usually not the type to do that. they always pressure their men to say it.
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by ril19(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
falconey:
lol
Re: Guys How Do You Respond When A Lady Says This To You? by calculator123(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
ril19:

that's the thing bro. they're usually not the type to do that. they always pressure their men to say it.
will say it and allow peace reign

(1) (Reply)

Girls, Describe Your cuntt And Boobs ! Men, Describe Your cocck. / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them, Where Would That Be? (pics) / Husband Divorces Wife Just Hours After Wedding Because She Was Busy Texting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.