Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] (54848 Views)

Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement / Itel Mobile Is Currently Recruiting – Apply Now / Eklipse Consults:best Company In Nigeria Is Currently Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by dayo2hot: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
If your Senator is willing to help you, then I say congrats in advance. Yes, PENCOM is very sure. Infact, if you go to their office today, they are expanding the space to create more room for new staff while some have been posted to other states. Hold your senator well. May God help you. If you need the DG's PA's number, let me know. However if your senator really wants to help, he will call the DG directly and your Senator can always get her (DG) number if he wants to.

Thanks brother. I really appreciate this vital information. May God bless you. Please I need the DG's PA's number.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by brosiye99(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
What about NERC?There was a test and interviews over the last 2-3 years but nothing yet from what i observed. We thought the last Board under Sam Amadi would conclude it before leaving but no show. Or did they do the usual discreete employment. @ Rumppelstiltskin: will appreciate any info as you seem to be well informed on these. Thanks
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by chmeze(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
lovely thread @OP... i have been praying and fasting for a federal job, i pray God picks my call as soon as possible.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by GoldenJulius(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Op thanks for opening this informative thread. I have been to some MDA's in maitama, only to be bounced back by securities at the gate. I don't have any strong human connection here in Abuja, except Almighty God.
I believe we have nairalanders with good heart like the OP on this thread. Please if there is any means you could help me in securing a position into any of the MDAs, am very much available. I would remain ever grateful.
Here is my contacts: juliusenyiaoko@gmail.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by UnknownT: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
I don't know what else to say. People are getting their employment letters. Though I heard a general recruitment will still come up, replacement is currently taking place.
Bro, any idea about FERMA and NIBRRI (Nigeria Institute of Building and Road Research) ? A friend got an appointment in NIBRRI last September after he claimed his brother sent his cv to FCC office
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by twentysixteen(f): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Most interesting thread to me ever on Nairaland, Op God bless u a million times over, thanks for the enlightenment. Waiting to see d salary structures for parastatals as you promised when it hits 5th page. Won't mind getting d salary structures esp for agencies under FAAN. Tnx again my bro.

1 Like

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by BrilliantMind: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
"@ RUMPELSTILTSKIN" God will remember you for good this year 2016.Pls I need DG PA number.Help me send it to myzeebaby7@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by AnaCheks(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
Don't be discouraged. Of course, having come this far, you have a great chance. I hope you gave them a reasonable explanation as to why you attended three different secondary schools? If you did, then you should have no problem. Politicians did not hijack the recruitment, it is DSS that offered them slots and even the presidency got slots. The Chairman, House Committee on National Security got about 60+ slots and the Senate Chairman got 100.
. Mr Rumple pls answer my call na abeg. I sent u pm I need your help please
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by MORNDEW(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Please oh, theres something i will like to know. Is it that its wrong to make federal agencies job openings public? Is there a clause in civil service not to do so? Why is it done in the hidden? Someone please answer me. I want to start an article on that.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
If your Senator is willing to help you, then I say congrats in advance. Yes, PENCOM is very sure. Infact, if you go to their office today, they are expanding the space to create more room for new staff while some have been posted to other states. Hold your senator well. May God help you. If you need the DG's PA's number, let me know. However if your senator really wants to help, he will call the DG directly and your Senator can always get her (DG) number if he wants to.
Good info u are dishing out... Please I need information on CBN. I did their interview around February last year n was called to the medical around March the same year(all dis was made possible by my uncle who is a ED in Zenith n God
) I called him a few days ago n he said there is still hope. Please if u have info on CBN, what percentage do u think I have, with regards me getting the job?
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by sutst: 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
Don't be discouraged. Of course, having come this far, you have a great chance. I hope you gave them a reasonable explanation as to why you attended three different secondary schools? If you did, then you should have no problem. Politicians did not hijack the recruitment, it is DSS that offered them slots and even the presidency got slots. The Chairman, House Committee on National Security got about 60+ slots and the Senate Chairman got 100.
thanks, I did and d person was satisfy and said she understand since she is a mother and for d sake of my parent. and not for me loool. so do u knw wat will apen next after d vetting process and wen d camp will b open tanks.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by iamskiigii(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pass me not Oh blessed Saviour... Hear my humble cry...

3 Likes

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
OP what's the meaning of the acronym MDAS?

Thanks
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by jimikata(m): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
I don't know what else to say. People are getting their employment letters. Though I heard a general recruitment will still come up, replacement is currently taking place.
oga rumpel, please is there anything going on in faan, or when us it likely for them to recruit or replace.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
brosiye99:
What about NERC?There was a test and interviews over the last 2-3 years but nothing yet from what i observed. We thought the last Board under Sam Amadi would conclude it before leaving but no show. Or did they do the usual discreete employment. @ Rumppelstiltskin: will appreciate any info as you seem to be well informed on these. Thanks
that recruitment has been concluded.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Ishowdels(m): 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
that recruitment has been concluded.

I PMed you bro
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
GoldenJulius:
Op thanks for opening this informative thread. I have been to some MDA's in maitama, only to be bounced back by securities at the gate. I don't have any strong human connection here in Abuja, except Almighty God.
I believe we have nairalanders with good heart like the OP on this thread. Please if there is any means you could help me in securing a position into any of the MDAs, am very much available. I would remain ever grateful.
Here is my contacts: juliusenyiaoko@gmail.com
it is well bro
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
UnknownT:
Bro, any idea about FERMA and NIBRRI (Nigeria Institute of Building and Road Research) ? A friend got an appointment in NIBRRI last September after he claimed his brother sent his cv to FCC office
Very correct, NIBRRI concluded that recruitment last year. Lol, his brother did not just send his name to FCC but also knows someone at FCC. Nothing happens without FCC cos they give recruitment waivers to agencies that do not want to announce publicly. They also ensure all geopolitical zones are equally represented even though it usually doesn't turn out so eventually. Nothing on FERMA yet
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
MORNDEW:
Please oh, theres something i will like to know. Is it that its wrong to make federal agencies job openings public? Is there a clause in civil service not to do so? Why is it done in the hidden? Someone please answer me. I want to start an article on that.
Ideally, all federal agencies must announce their openings when they want to recruit, but since they found a way to lobby FCC to give them waivers, they boycott announcing any job opening and simply share the job openings between the management and top officers of the said agency, top staff of FCC, and politicians who oversight or have influence over the agency. The belief is that a silent recruitment saves cost, time & embarassement as witnessed with the NIS & FAAN general recruitments. Silent recruitments gives room for a lot of sharp practices such as backdating of appointment letters, embezzlement of first 28 days allowance meant for new employees, nepotism, etc

1 Like

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
Grinch:
Good info u are dishing out... Please I need information on CBN. I did their interview around February last year n was called to the medical around March the same year(all dis was made possible by my uncle who is a ED in Zenith n God
) I called him a few days ago n he said there is still hope. Please if u have info on CBN, what percentage do u think I have, with regards me getting the job?
hmmm.....CBN? They have shared all the slots last week. Someone very close to me got a slot from a member of HoR. Funny thing is the dude was out of the country when he was called back to pick his appt letter. Tell your uncle to pressure whoever he knows & pray harder. Bless you
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
nathoneal:
OP what's the meaning of the acronym MDAS?

Thanks
Ministries, Departments & Agencies

1 Like

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by knarphie1(f): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
As at 23rd February 2016, the following MDAs are recruiting/replacing discreetly or openly.

1. Fed. Min. of Education (Teachers GL08 step 2)

2. CBN

3. NSCDC

4. PENCOM

5. NSIA

6. DSS

7. National Parks Service
Pls help a sister o. I read zoology and I wouldn't mind National parks service or any other parastatal under the ministry of Environment. Abeg help me o, I dnt have anybdy to help me. Pls Help a sister. GOD bless u.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
jimikata:
oga rumpel, please is there anything going on in faan, or when us it likely for them to recruit or replace.
they did last year, but had issues with paying those they recruited so they suspended the process. Let's see if they'll resume the process after budget approval.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by obongtunji: 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is very good thread. Please who has idea of salary scale for National Biotechnological Development Agency(NABDA)?
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pls how can I send my CV
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by temi4fash(m): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
MDA not MDG. MDA means Ministries, Departments & Agencies. The agencies under Ministry of Communications are

1. Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) - Operates their own budget and do not depend on the national treasury. Their pay is very attractive and comes with an annual upfront running into millions. NCC's salary is crazy!

2. Nigeria Communications Satellite (NIGCOMSAT) - Operates special salary structure with starting salary around N135,000.

3. National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA). I heard speculations they start above N200,000, haven't really confirmed this.

4. Galaxy Backbone [no idea of salary but I heard it is also attractive]

Generally, all ICT parastatals have a good salary structure.

Oh mehn..... God open way for me ooo
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Taper: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
@Rumpel pls assist me with the pone number of the PA to DG of Pencom i will like to give it to my senator. Time no dey to waste ooooo. Valid info bro. U are the best. God bless u uncountable times. My email is eyesopen_226@yahoo.com

Anticipating your swift response. Thanks
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
hmmm.....CBN? They have shared all the slots last week. Someone very close to me got a slot from a member of HoR. Funny thing is the dude was out of the country when he was called back to pick his appt letter. Tell your uncle to pressure whoever he knows & pray harder. Bless you
ok thanks
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
knarphie1:

Pls help a sister o. I read zoology and I wouldn't mind National parks service or any other parastatal under the ministry of Environment. Abeg help me o, I dnt have anybdy to help me. Pls Help a sister. GOD bless u.
Zoology can get you a place either in NOSDRA, NESREA, or the newly established NBMA and NAGGW all under Environment. You can also fit in perfectly into NABDA under Science & Technology or NPHCDA under Health. Infact, you can fit in as an environment officer in DPR under Petroleum Resources.
However, environment is a good choice. The current DG of NOSDRA is a zoologist and the current DG of NBMA is an Agriculturist with an MSc in Environmental Biology. Please be patient, NOSDRA will recruit in a couple of weeks away. NBMA and NAGGW are new agencies without an independent budget, their staff are even drawn from the main ministry of environment.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by coveredchic(f): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
Dear Sir/Madam, if I begin to answer your question, you'll shake your head for this country. However, my purpose for creating this thread is strictly to pass information on 'WHICH' MDA is recruiting and not 'HOW' to apply to the MDA in question.

Recruitment processess into FG MDAs are flawed. Even many of those writing the so-called aptitude test for a particular security agency may not be called because 'slots' have been shared and beneficiaries of those slots must get the job whether they sat for the test or not. So basically, find a way to be a beneficiary too. Goodluck!
Hmmm! What happens to people like us without any connection whatsoever?
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
obongtunji:
This is very good thread. Please who has idea of salary scale for National Biotechnological Development Agency(NABDA)?
NABDA uses the Consolidated Research and Allied Institutions Salary Structure (CONRAISS). BSc entry level is CONRAISS 07 Step 2 and the monthly take home as at December 2015 is N103,000. Why I mentioned 'as at December 2015' is that NABDA monthly salary flunctuates periodically due to factors I don't know. Prolly management issues or IPPIS wahala.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Taper:
@Rumpel pls assist me with the pone number of the PA to DG of Pencom i will like to give it to my senator. Time no dey to waste ooooo. Valid info bro. U are the best. God bless u uncountable times. My email is eyesopen_226@yahoo.com

Anticipating your swift response. Thanks
I will. Please everyone I have promised or who have requested for numbers. I will reply your mails before tomorrow morning. Please bear with me. I have to multi-task.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? / 26 Best Websites To Learn Incredibly Useful New Skills / ******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.