Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl (59551 Views)

8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl / The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl / Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Naomite(f): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
G0ldcircle:
#petiteandPretty. We are aging but they don't notice. God made us this way.
Let dem know jawe.
Short girls are the most beautiful, smart, andf romantic. We may b at our mid. 20s but look 2-3yrs younger grin
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Aleora(f): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Short girls are trouble makers.
says who
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
YGF07:

Oya tell the truth.. Don't lie o.
am not as tall as I want. truth.
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
Savigne:
Make I see the man wey go call me short...Bottle go loss for him head.

See dz1. hu dash u fone to come dey yan okpata. ask doz hu try am. dat ya plank hand go loss for air.

1 Like

Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by majamajic(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
gykes:

Follow her Horhizah ... she meets your preference.

thanks for your concern
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by ronaldbecky(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Op, u r d bigest fool of NL....see what u r posting..jobless job
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Temmytea70(m): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
You know she's short when the usher comes to take her to the children section in the church

1 Like

Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by YGF07(m): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
am not as tall as I want. truth.

Abeg I de find who to dash height before. Quick come before another person collect am.
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by faruz: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy we r troublesome,yea i knw dat!!my boo love me d way i am,he can die for me kiss
are sure about diz ......
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
Naomite:

Let dem know jawe.
Short girls are the most beautiful, smart, andf romantic. We may b at our mid. 20s but look 2-3yrs younger grin
Am close to my mid twenties and ppl still think am not even 20 yet. My face really looks babyish coupled with my petite nature. and u knw boys na, always trying to come close. They be like "guess u are in 100level" and I'll be like 'Postgraduate'. That's usually d end of discussion. But being petite can be annoying, I remember one man that offered to be my 'lover' just because he said am petite and to him I would b good in bed. That day I just felt like I could grow to queen latifah's size.

1 Like

Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
YGF07:

Abeg I de find who to dash height before. Quick come before another person collect am.
Give another person abeg, not ur type of height wink wink wink
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
pulsa:

omo your name dey funny me die you go like sweet thing oh
but yeah you guys rarely age.
Sweet thing dey sweet everybody na

I still try to picture what my face/Stature would be like when am 30.
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy we r troublesome,yea i knw dat!!my boo love me d way i am,he can die for me kiss
Even when you are booless...He can still die for you

Women and self exhortation.

1 Like

Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by YGF07(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Give another person abeg, not ur type of height wink wink wink

Haha. Shuo. Height de get type again?? Abeg what are the Types of Height o.... Na you need height.
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Sunnypar(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
titi4fola:
am I short?
yes, you are.

1 Like

Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by pulsa(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
G0ldcircle:

judging from people around me I would say you will on average look younger than your peers, and even in old age you will be a lot more energetic than your peers, I.e short old people have way more control of their bodies than their tall counterparts.

1 Like

Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Olaxtra: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Savigne:

In falz mode
Hello stout bae, dz one u wan to break bottle e looks lyk ure frm mainland
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Topestbilly(m): 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Savigne:

Dis ur face am looking at, tells me u can't even hold a broken bottle talk more of losing it on someone's head ...
na mouth u get jare grin
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by YGF07(m): 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
G0ldcircle:

Picture your kids in it too o. Plus don't picture 30. Picture 60 grin
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
G0ldcircle:

Am close to my mid twenties and ppl still think am not even 20 yet. My face really looks babyish coupled with my petite nature. and u knw boys na, always trying to come close. They be like "guess u are in 100level" and I'll be like 'Postgraduate'. That's usually d end of discussion. But being petite can be annoying, I remember one man that offered to be my 'lover' just because he said am petite and to him I would b good in bed. That day I just felt like I could grow to queen latifah's size.

...um, ya signature got me. mind u, too much of patient is cowardice. Btw, u ain't much a petite. u juz averagely 5'2 Whc isn't in anyways near short/petite...Nah. She was a petite, my handbag, funny around or weneva we take a walk... lol. I tnk undergoing an MSc program too. cudn't bear .most of d traits tho- TEMPERAMENTAL

1 Like

Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by no1madman(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
short Girls= short toto- - -

1 Like

Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Short girls are trouble makers.

True talk

1 Like

Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

...um, ya signature got me. mind u, too much of patient is cowardice. Btw, u ain't much a petite. u juz averagely 5'2 Whc isn't in anyways near short/petite...Nah. She was a petite, my handbag, funny around or weneva we take a walk... lol. I tnk undergoing an MSc program too. cudn't bear .most of d traits tho- TEMPERAMENTAL
U left her cos she's petite or her temperament?
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
YGF07:

Picture your kids in it too o. Plus don't picture 30. Picture 60 grin
Yes Handsome and beautiful kids with lovely children who looks just like their grandma.
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by rhymesnoni(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
cheesy Diz article seem 2 be talkin abt moa nd moa X, no wonder she was ready 2 die 4 Moa. Sha ah no dull ma sef.
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Naomite(f): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
G0ldcircle:

Lwkmd ooo can't just stop laffing
I also have similar Ish as urs, my stature is a blessing though but sometimes I get cheated , this in turn piss me off. Its danm annoying when most guys that ask me out re always 2-3yrs younger than me. Even as a graduate most ppl still think am just a fresher. Its pretty annoying when ppl refer 2 me as shoty, portable, orente and smally.

#teamshortgirlsrock
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by rhymesnoni(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Notin u go do jare.
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Mariojane(f): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
#teampetitegirlsrock
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
G0ldcircle:

U left her cos she's petite or her temperament?

Nah, I went for her naa. Truth b told, I alwz hv eyes for petite i go for dem and we ok. They're gud, vry gud if u've got thr frequencies. more ova, they age gracefully wtout ppl noticing. they add a little flesh during advanced age unlike d tall ones dat grows more lanky and scary at old age.
erm, I can't brk up for physical traits I saw b4 approaching naa. I tried too control her temperament buh it was way to far for to handle. we stl friends tho. no hard feelings.
So can we now see in camera for more torri...lol. If u don't mind.

1 Like

Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
YGF07:

She never ready to propose to the guy yet. Keep your suit abeg. But we go accept am if he no size you when needed.
grin bad guy.... you wan mark me now...
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by CzarChris(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
#shortgirlsrock
Re: 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl by CzarChris(m): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
Say whatever you want, but to me short girls rock. They are so endowed, that a look at their hourglass shape and behind can momentarily cure you off every ailment you may be suffering from. kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin kiss

#shortgirlsrock

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.