Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite (48934 Views)

Constituents Threaten To Recall Senator Ben Bruce For Non-performance / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by SegunAdewole: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2016
Harfter1one:

Nwabekeyi, when we go celebrate Mr Nwabeks new okada nah. Lol
Bayo go barber you bald head make e dey shine. Who be nwaburukutu?
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by orisa37: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2016
One error @ the wrong time. What a mistake!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by tsdarkside(m): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2016
told you...halfcasts,,,useless as hell!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Arch1: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2016
Machiavelli999:
hmm, have you heard about; Parresia, Cassava Republic, Farafina(they published most of Adichie's book)? They are all here in Nigeria.
Let me help you add more: Evans Brothers, Macmilian Nigeria Publishers, HEBN Publishers Plc, Cassava Publishers etc

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Harfter1one: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2016
SegunAdewole:

Bayo go barber you bald head make e dey shine. Who be nwaburukutu?

You have called more than 9 people Bayo, seems that the guy that help Mr Nwabeks get the okada. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by lekankolade(m): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2016
Politicians

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Harfter1one: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2016
[s]
Atlantian:
I havent read the book, so I do not know the context of the material and its targeted audience. If the principles within the bookl is meant for a macrocosmic audience, then the book needs a worldwide audience, so printing and especially distributorship by a Nigerian company will not capture that audience. You might want to argue that the context is Nigerian, but there are several millions of Nigerians in Diaspora.

Ben Bruce has been the ONLY voice of hope in this heat-permeating, electrically-inefficient, politically-myopic, economically-recessing contraption.
[/s]

Trash from Billyonaire. Stop defending rubbish bro.

24 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Harfter1one: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2016
drss:
hypocrisy is when u attack ben bruce for printing his book abroad, n support buari dullard buying foreign made bmw cars using scarse foreign exchange in his budget of yams n corruption.

Shut up your smelly mouth, you defend all wrong things in this country. Dont you have any shame? Spits

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by chesterlee(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2016
@Op Change the topic to pained YORUBAS blast Ben Bruce!

By their names and comments we shall know them! grin
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by mikron(m): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2016
funny world
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by stevecantrell: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2016
Urine:
I'm not surprised
Neither am I..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Cmiller(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2016
wirinet:

If Ben Bruce feels Nigerian publishing houses are not up to standard, then he has no business promoting "made in Nigeria". Aba made shoes cannot compare with the standard of Italian made shoes. Even innoson cars cannot measure up to the standard European, US or Japanese cars, so why should anybody buy made in Nigeria.

until you can prove to us that you have never or dont patronise Nigerian tailors..STOP TALKING
Those europe, U.S etc patronise our made in nigeria products and before you ask which ones lemme list few: oil, skin and hides, skills and talents(our graduates from our universities that currently work and base in europe), foods(oyibo dey flex our food pass us for the europe..ask people) etc. So what we need is a more better environment to grow our made in nigeria products, skills and talents
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by okoro4: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2016
Na how dem go take dey deceive Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by chesterlee(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
@Op Change the topic to pained YORUBAS blast Ben Bruce!

By their names and comments we shall know them! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by wirinet(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Cmiller:
until you can prove to us that you have never or dont patronise Nigerian tailors..STOP TALKING
Those europe, U.S etc patronise our made in nigeria products and before you ask which ones lemme list few: oil, skin and hides, skills and talents(our graduates from our universities that currently work and base in europe), foods(oyibo dey flex our food pass us for the europe..ask people) etc. So what we need is a more better environment to grow our made in nigeria products, skills and talents

Are you sure you can comprehend the topic under discussion? What you wrote up there is completely off-point from the issue under discussion. We are admonishing Ben Bruce for making it seem that he is the only one that had ever bought a made in Nigeria item, while every Nigerian had bought made in nigeria goods before.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by 2sex(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Atlantian:
I havent read the book, so I do not know the context of the material and its targeted audience. If the principles within the bookl is meant for a macrocosmic audience, then the book needs a worldwide audience, so printing and especially distributorship by a Nigerian company will not capture that audience. You might want to argue that the context is Nigerian, but there are several millions of Nigerians in Diaspora.

Ben Bruce has been the ONLY voice of hope in this heat-permeating, electrically-inefficient, politically-myopic, economically-recessing contraption.
You don't make "common sense"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by 2sex(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lalasticlala, front page ooo
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by DONSMITH123(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Matthew 15:7

You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Holyman3(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Coming from Lauretta Onochie, the APC prostitute.
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by EmekaBlue(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Una sabi monitor ehn..Even Ben go now knw say 9ja no b zimbabwe or congo u fit dey jonce pple anyhw....F up

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
MissingBudget:
If you know anything about publishing, you will know that our publishing houses here are not up to standard. He wants the best for his book. Get over it. Maybe when he needs quality medical attention he should also go to Nigerian hospitals and die abi?
Then he his not the right man for the commonsense he preach. We need someone that will lead by example.
We should by naija eat naija whenthe preacher didnt PRINT naija.
Anyways till we hear from him i hope he act fast sha!!!
#actnaija!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by fm7070: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
There is media and political revolution.
Nigerian people are more informed and at alert
We can not be deceived for too long anymore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by omolola15(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Mariecakes:
I don talk am before say na mouth we go use buy made in nigeria
which Nigerian company have you given that opportunity ? This is the same story about everything in Nigeria "low Standard, Poor quality " how do you expect Nigeria to grow when you keep taking jobs and opportunities outside the country undecided Both Financial n Professional Growth will not happen! And we will all just keep complaining

God bless you abundantly. You spoke my mind. Nigerians are the number 1 problem Nigeria have.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Atlantian: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Mariecakes:
I don talk am before say na mouth we go use buy made in nigeria
which Nigerian company have you given that opportunity ? This is the same story about everything in Nigeria "low Standard, Poor quality " how do you expect Nigeria to grow when you keep taking jobs and opportunities outside the country undecided Both Financial n Professional Growth will not happen! And we will all just keep complaining

Let's say the fact. Nigeria doesnt produce high quality stuff. No one, will like to spend more money buying inferior stock instead of spending lower to buy high quality stock. I have been very patriotic in buying local goats and rice during Xmas, but I do not think I can overstretch my patriotism to buying Nigerian-made condom. There is high probability that some ho will come asking for child support after nine months.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by ilevic(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
won't say a thing until I hear from him. #Fair hearing
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by MCMXCVIII(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
MissingBudget:
If you know anything about publishing, you will know that our publishing houses here are not up to standard. He wants the best for his book. Get over it. Maybe when he needs quality medical attention he should also go to Nigerian hospitals and die abi?
so you mean Nigeria has no "Standard" publishing houses?..that's a shame on your school of thought

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by PMONEY6: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Brus na yahoo yahoo man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Harfter1one:
[s][/s]

Trash from Billyonaire. Stop defending rubbish bro.
That is the problem we have in niaja.
Targeted audience my foot. biko lets hear from him before i decide where i will print my project. May be na yugoslavia sef. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dem don come again oooo!!!

How many serious presses do you have in Nigeria?

2 of my books that I have been trying to publish with a supposedly reputable printing press (name withheld) for over 2 years now is not even close to seeing the light of day despite the fact that it has been approved by the company's editors. If I have this opportunity Ben Bruce has, I wont even think twice.

Abeg make all of una go siddon find something worthwhile to do jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal / Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.