Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite (48910 Views)

Constituents Threaten To Recall Senator Ben Bruce For Non-performance / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by omoajiri(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
Onibonoje printers in Felele area of Ibadan has been around since the time of Ajayi Crowther!
They print high quality jobs!
Ben Bruce is a fake!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by oceanp(f): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
just saying o . not supporting d dude but maybe him print am b4 him get d vision of #buynija. lol
devil don shit for pant
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
MissingBudget:
If you know anything about publishing, you will know that our publishing houses here are not up to standard. He wants the best for his book. Get over it. Maybe when he needs quality medical attention he should also go to Nigerian hospitals and die abi?

EDITED: I agree to making an inferior case above, but I won't cower and delete it. And please stop quoting to insult me. It is my opinion, though faulty.

gosh! see your sense. though I like you for the fact that you didn't deny your comment lacks common sense

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by babsnuel(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
MissingBudget:
If you know anything about publishing, you will know that our publishing houses here are not up to standard. He wants the best for his book. Get over it. Maybe when he needs quality medical attention he should also go to Nigerian hospitals and die abi?

EDITED: I agree to making an inferior case above, but I won't cower and delete it. And please stop quoting to insult me. It is my opinion, though faulty.
hehe bros...so all d people getting treatment in Nigerian hospitals no be human being abi?..or all d books wey u use for school were printed in d US abi?....no comment for any tread again until u grow sense...okay

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by kYjelly2: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
I don't get Nigerians men undecided

So since the common sense senator said to buy Nigerian made, does it mean every thing he buys must be Nigerian made

It just makes me sad hearing reasoning from some folks.

This dude is an employer of Nigerian Labor from Silverbird and his Radio Station.

The dude flies Arik which is a Nigerian Airline

The dude patronized Innosson and kia Nigerian motors

So are we now to lay in on him, cause he decides to do something abroad

Nigerians sha

Shey it is every American that drives a chevy abi No american is driving a Toyota

No English man is driving a Toyota or Ford

No Asian is driving a Benz

Grow up my people please angry
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by PentiumPro(f): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
Atlantian:
I havent read the book, so I do not know the context of the material and its targeted audience. If the principles within the bookl is meant for a macrocosmic audience, then the book needs a worldwide audience, so printing and especially distributorship by a Nigerian company will not capture that audience. You might want to argue that the context is Nigerian, but there are several millions of Nigerians in Diaspora.

Ben Bruce has been the ONLY voice of hope in this heat-permeating, electrically-inefficient, politically-myopic, economically-recessing contraption.

When an IPOB write about Nigeria, you don't need to guess. The hate they have for Nigeria is profound.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by FiatoCEO(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oh.. and millions of Nigerians are treated in our hospitals annually without 'dying', olodo.
naija get hospital? and if dem get how many?
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by porshuch: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Even most of chimamanda's book were published here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Dexema(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
MissingBudget:

correct me but I think Chinua achebes world acclaimed "there was a country " was printed here in Nigeria. seems you are the one who doesn't know much about printing .
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by PentiumPro(f): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Harfter1one:

You have called more than 9 people Bayo, seems that the guy that help Mr Nwabeks get the okada. Lol

He calls me Bayo too. I just tire for the guy. He is the dullest IPOB on Nairaland.
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by keeenee: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Never been fooled by this dude.
Had wanted to also ask what sort of food and wine he served at the birthday/book launch.
Ofada or abakiliki rice or imported rice....Palm wine or champagne.
#istandwithbuhari .
Bubu has integrity, let's just give him some time and support, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Machiavelli999(m): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Arch1:
Let me help you add more: Evans Brothers, Macmilian Nigeria Publishers, HEBN Publishers Plc, Cassava Publishers etc
Thanks Alot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Coolcube: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
omoajiri:
Onibonoje printers in Felele area of Ibadan has been around since the time of Ajayi Crowther!
They print high quality jobs!
Ben Bruce is a fake!

I tell you, Onibonje is not only dead, it is buried. If u wanna talk about good publishers in IB, talk about BOOKCRAFT, I saw the book the company made for the 25th Anniversary of GTB and I can tell you, that in Ibadan, no publisher can match it: UPL, Evans, Spectrum, etc.
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Lexusgs430: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
The printing press had a lot of Nigerian employees, read between the lines!!!
NB : All copies were also flown out via ARIK AIRLINES.
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
MissingBudget:

Yes I agree with you but how do we intend to improve on it if we dont patronize our own and moreover is coming from a noise maker that it's not been practical.we must improvise to get to the point of been the best
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by cjfavour(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
obiremy:
more

Shame on u pull him down ppl. The man is trying let's encourage him. If we have more politicians like him I believe things will b better
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by goodgate: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
MissingBudget:

So you can't make your point without insulting me? Don't pull bad words from my mouth.
That was not an insult na, he only said the truth, you were talking trash.
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Silver bird shows foreign movies, sells foreign pop corn. Ben Murray Brute is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by ronaldbecky(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
MissingBudget:

yeah i agree with u..it is nt beta 2 do it quiety than do it openly 4 d media to see.and nw he is doing d opposite...is dat not an "HYPOCRISY"?
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by aresa: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Shomolu is the printing capital of Nigeria and west Africa.

Obviously, shomolu doesn't exist according to the hypocritical Twitter constituency zero sense senator.

What a fraud..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Harfter1one: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

He calls me Bayo too. I just tire for the guy. He is the dullest IPOB on Nairaland.

Lolz. Everybody is Bayo according the mugun. He just dey make me curse the innocent person wey be the Bayo nii. Lol
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by davseun2ta(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
chesterlee:
@Op Change the topic to pained YORUBAS blast Ben Bruce!

By their names and comments we shall know them! grin

Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Codyt(m): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
MissingBudget:

I don't see anything "faulty" in what you wrote. The problem is... We make a fuss out of nothing all the time...
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Gentleveks(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
chesterlee:
@Op Change the topic to pained YORUBAS blast Ben Bruce!

By their names and comments we shall know them! grin
stop typing crap this is why i dislike most of you PDP biafran you guys act like zombies point out what is bad because this one is bad mind you am a PRO BIAFRAN who hate both pdp and apc
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
He bears a made in watsoeva name n is here. Preachin made in Nigeria, why will naira not depreciate
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by coolvitus(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
is there any body that can say he/ she loves the zoo? when they sick na where them dey go? when they wan do shopping na where them they go? just a few to mention wake up guyz Nigeria is a fraud created by the British.
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by lekanwj(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Who on earth will trust this man. The same man that says business class in different from first class in an airplane
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by justmenoni: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Some Nigerians and ignorancy are like siamese twins...if the publisher is an American coy and they're going to sell worldwide then you shouldn't expect them to print in Nigeria....we don't know who the publishers are(Abi if to sey na so book easy tosyne2much sef no go Don print enough romantic Abi na sexual novels?)
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by obynaDmob(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dagaya:
Am expecting an epic reply from the advocate of the common sense revolution..
We love him like dis oh..all this zombies feeding on this thread..I know he is going to disappoint u all with his response..team BMB

The book was probably made in Nigeria but by a press dat uses an American name...beht the owner is from ijebu undecided
Re: Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite by alaskido(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
What do you guys expect. If he had published the book here in Nigeria, it would have been padded like they did to our 2016 budget. Please do not blame Ben Bruce. He was only been extra careful and trying to make some common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) / "Bus Conductor": Atiku's Camp mocks Wike Over Frequent Visits To The Villa / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.