Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl (2998 Views)

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by beautycrush24(f): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nollywood actress shared this disturbing story on her Instagram page about a man who raped his tenant's 14 year old niece in the presence of their 3 year old child. Below is how she reported it:

FACE OF A RAPIST...
IKENNA ONUOHA AN EMPLOYEE OF EXXONMOBIL RAPED A 14YR OLD GIRL WHO IS THE NIECE OF HIS TENANT IN THE PRESENCE OF HER 3YR OLD COUSIN ON THE 4TH OF JAN 2016..
THE TENANTS HAD TOLD HIM THEY WOULD NOT BE AT HOME WHEN HE INFORMED THEM HE WANTED TO COME AND DISCUSS OUTSTANDING RENT DEBT.. HE STILL PROCEEDED THERE...THE GIRL TOLD HIM THAT HER UNCLE AND AUNTY WERE NOT HOME...HE INSISTED ON GOING IN TO WAIT FOR THEM.. AFTER HE FORCEFULLY RAPED HER, HE LEFT N1000 ON THE BED.
WHEN THE AUNTY CAME HOME, IT WAS THE 3YR OLD GIRL WHO REPORTED WHAT HAPPENED... JAN 14TH THE RAPIST WAS ARRAIGNED AND GRANTED BAIL OF N2M WITH TWO SURETIES IN LIKE SUM...
THE MATTER HAS BEEN ADJOURNED TILL APRIL 19TH. 2016. PUNCH NEWSPAPER, TODAY, 24TH FEB. PAGE 4.

1. RAPISTS SHOULD NOT BE GRANTED BAIL. THIS WILL ACT AS A DETERRENT.
2. ACTION SHOULD BE EXPEDITED ESP FOR RAPE CASES SO THAT VICTIMS DO NOT WAIT LONG FOR JUSTICE AND CAN BEGIN THE PROCESS OF COUNSELLING AND HEALING.

3. TEACH CHILDREN TO SPEAK OUT.. THANK YOU TO THE LAGOS STATE DIRECTORATE OF PUBLIC PROSECUTIONS FOR RECOMMENDING THE CASE FOR TRIAL.. THANK YOU TO ALL THE AGENCIES INSTRUMENTAL TO FIGHTING THIS CAUSE.. #ISTANDAGAINSTRAPE

I really wonder what these animals gain from raping minors. And why will there be bail terms for rapists. They should allow them rot somewhere. I hope the victim gets the justice she deserves.

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/see-face-of-rapist-who-raped-14-year.html

Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by kingofchess(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
look at his fat face like pig

3 Likes

Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by Emmatdayo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by Gabaleve(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Look at the fat fool...see as hee b lyk person wey swallow yeast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by Destined2win: 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Please Someone should suggest to me the best way to treat rapist when I become President.

Left to me, it is 40 years in prison
Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by Creamish(f): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gabaleve:
Look at the fat fool...see as hee b lyk person wey swallow yeast

LMAO! Yeast! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by EazyBoi(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dem talk say exam malpractice na 21yrs in prison. What about human rights infringement?
Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by beautycrush24(f): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
They should simply castrate him. What an animal.
Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by EazyBoi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Destined2win:
Please Someone should suggest to me the best way to treat rapist when I become President.

. I support u jare.
Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by Richnero(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by beautycrush24(f): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Destined2win:

lol....no worry, we go vote for you.

The penalty should be DEATH BY ERECT!ON grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by Holyfield1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
''IKENNA ONUOHA AN EMPLOYEE OF EXXONMOBIL''
Before this can happen 2 things must be involved

1.The girl is 14 but got the oranges and bass of a 30 years old
2. She probably seduced him or he paid her for the deed and the girl went about shouting that it was a rape
Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by beautycrush24(f): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Holyfield1:

2. She probably seduced him or he paid her for the deed and the girl went about shouting that it was a rape

So u're trying to justify rape? angry

You should also be sentenced
Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by Elosky20: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Holyfield1:

2. She probably seduced him
or he paid her for the deed and the girl went about shouting that it was a rape
that girl is a minor and his action is unjustifiable. do you steal a malams suya because the suya is too attractive and is packed seductively.
Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by beautycrush24(f): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
Elosky20:

that girl is a minor and his action is unjustifiable. do you steal a malams suya because the suya is too attractive and is packed seductively.

no mind am jare
Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by ify2nyce(f): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
face dey like akamu grin
Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by beautycrush24(f): 9:24am On Feb 25, 2016
ify2nyce:
face dey like akamu grin

cheesy
Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by Fourwinds: 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Holyfield1:

u need sense....only God can give it to u....please pray for it
Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by Holyfield1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fourwinds:
u need sense....only God can give it to u....please pray for it
What is this one saying
Re: See The Face Of A Rapist Who Raped A 14 Year Old Girl by beautycrush24(f): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Holyfield1:
What is this one saying

D truth

(1) (Reply)

Here Boring This Night Oo / Which Of These Did U Steal While Growing Up .... Photos / Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.