Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,332 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. (3002 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:11am On May 25, 2016
To think of it. Most of the guys that have approached me are either handsome or incredibly handsome. And yea most of this brand are brawny too.

The few ugly dudes who come my way are surprisingly always smart...one is a wizard of all. Unfortunately i am not completely sapiosexual. I love feeding my eyes with good looks. I wont last with an ugly dude...honestly. *face palms*

However, i am still not comfortable dating a "mr only handsome" really. Their brains are not as good as their bodies. The worse, most handsome blokes find it hard to think for themselves. They find it impossible to think outside the box. Maybe society makes them like that undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:13am On May 25, 2016
Sounds like the story of the fox and the sour grapes to me

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:14am On May 25, 2016
grin mmmmm....what's Ur definition of ugly?
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:15am On May 25, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin mmmmm....what's Ur definition of ugly?
grin Anyone with disproportionate facial/body features.
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:16am On May 25, 2016
Babzilla:
Sounds like the story of the fox and the sour grapes to me
Wow nice comment sad
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by obiorathesubtle: 8:18am On May 25, 2016
are you not supposed to be in school for morning devotion atm?? Abi are you people on mid-term break??

3 Likes

Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:19am On May 25, 2016
Stupedinluv1:
Wow nice comment sad

Yeah whatever. Hope Ure ready for the incoming shitstorm.

Sandoski where U @ my padi I don buy popcorn

Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:19am On May 25, 2016
I bet you've not met all the handsome guys in this world. So you can't reach such a broad conclusion.
Stupedinluv1:
To think of it. Most of the guys that have approached me are either handsome or incredibly handsome. And yea most of these brand are brawny too.

The few ugly dudes who come my way are surprisingly always smart...one is a wizard of all. Unfortunately i am not completely sapiosexual. I love feeding my eyes with good looks. I wont last with an ugly dude...honestly. *face palms*

However, i am still not comfortable dating a "mr only handsome" really. Their brains are not as good as their bodies. The worse, most handsome blokes find it hard to think for themselves. They find it impossible to think outside the box. Maybe society makes them like that undecided

You don't no what,you desire yet handsome, intelligent or an ugly guy because I don't no your definition of the term .
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:21am On May 25, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
are you not supposed to be in school for morning devotion atm?? Abi are you people on mid-term break??
I'm done with school. Why is it hard for people to believe.
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:23am On May 25, 2016
Stupedinluv1:
grin Anyone with disproportionate facial/body features.

Haaahahaha... grin I will rest my comment for that...
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:23am On May 25, 2016
Julianyao:
I bet you've not met all the handsome guys in this world. So you can't reach such a broad conclusion.
Trust me, i don't need to meet them all. All i need is a sample size.
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Juell(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2016
How many have u come across?
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:26am On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
You don't no what,you desire yet handsome, intelligent or an ugly guy because I don't no your definition of the term .
I know what i want smiley I want both handsome and independent-thinking ability in my man.
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by iPrevail(m): 8:27am On May 25, 2016
Stop hanging out with em mofos!

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by WilliamsNedd: 8:28am On May 25, 2016
Keep searching.

Werey.

By the time the handsome dude has plucked out all ur ripe fruits, even the ugly ones would not want to take u as a side chick.

#Runs outta thread.

2 Likes

Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:29am On May 25, 2016
Stupedinluv1:
I know what i want smiley I want both handsome and independent-thinking ability in my man.
God grant you your wishes and heart desires but you should reciprocate the same too.

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:29am On May 25, 2016
Juell:
How many have u come across?
Lost count embarassed
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:31am On May 25, 2016
KashyBaby:

Haaahahaha... grin I will rest my comment for that...
Lol
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by shamsuRana(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2016
Stupedinluv1:
To think of it. Most of the guys that have approached me are either handsome or incredibly handsome. And yea most of this brand are brawny too.

I quite agree with you.A girl once told me how some good looking guys find it hard to even keep up a conversation,talk more of thinking for themselves.

However,there exists Bimbo's too cheesy .Their brains are not as good as their bodies, and their number(s) is on the increase.I think the society has a copious impact in their human intellect as well. wink

An unchallenged fact about Bimbo's is,their private parts would suffer the most,since the brain is running on Pentium 2. wink

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by lodphil(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2016
It's lyk u had a terrible nightmare last night,better conduct ur morning devotion and stop spewing trash undecided
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by LuveU2(f): 8:37am On May 25, 2016
What happened to your main account
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by eitsei(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2016
There's something we call fallacy of hasty generalization
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Lavedaa: 8:40am On May 25, 2016
Stupedinluv1:

Don't you think you've been attracting your kind?

4 Likes

Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:41am On May 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

I quite agree with you.A girl once told me how good looking guys find it hard to even keep up a conversation,talk more of thinking for themselves.However,there exists Bimbo's too cheesy . Their brains are not as good as their bodies as well,and their number(s) are on the increase.I think the society has a copious impact in their human intellect as well. wink
At last someone gets the point! If i see one who can think for himself i will..
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:45am On May 25, 2016
cheesy them no go agree grin

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:46am On May 25, 2016
Stupedinluv1:
Trust me, i don't need to meet them all. All i need is a sample size.
Don't you think your sample size is very small? To reach such conclusions you need more than what I think you've got in order to minimize your bias.
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by shamsuRana(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2016
Stupedinluv1:
At last someone gets the point! If i see one who can think for himself i will..

They exist.and you may get to meet one.Just keep kissing any frog that comes your way,until one turns to a prince with all the qualities you seek. wink
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:47am On May 25, 2016
Lavedaa:

What You mean?
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:47am On May 25, 2016
Lavedaa:

What You mean?
Re: Most Handsome Guys Are Lemmings Who Cant Think For Themselves. by Nobody: 8:50am On May 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

They exist.and you may get to meet one.Just keep kissing any frog that comes your way,until one turns to a prince with all the qualities you seek. wink

Oh but i am not a royal princess smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This / OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool / Guys, If This Happens Between You & Your Wife – Be Sincere, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.