Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (66027 Views)

8 Attributes That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Chicagoesontop: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:
prof,correct me nau,mtcheeeeeew

Everything About You Is Still Showing That You Are Not A Wife Material, You Hissed On Top Your Mistake !!!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by omonnakoda: 12:10am On Feb 25, 2016
missyadorable:

The whole point of being in a marriage is to be respected,to be accepted and termed "responsible"..the kind of insults and embarrassment single ladies go through ehn...Being single is a serious "curse"...

I give people gifts,friends,family and neighbour but a man am romantically involved with? Boyfriend,fiance and now husband? Can't get a match stick from me as a gift! Never!!
You have a lot of wisdom to share with your children.Best Wishes

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by missyadorable(f): 12:10am On Feb 25, 2016
youngalex:

Wow..."You wanted the marriage and you got it" am amazed....I do tell my guys that most ladies just want the wedding...after the wedding you will know who you married...They preach love yet so selfish #Pathetic

Yes,the marriage is what most ladies want.society has made it a yardstick to know who is responsible...For me,it was "get married and nothing else matters"..However,I dont preach love cos I don't believe in it.Apart frm my mother,no human being on earth loves me,na man wey fit shun me @ any time go fit love me? what a joke!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 25, 2016
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 25, 2016
missyadorable:

I am enduring o,just like most women..."They" said I should marry to be respected and I did! I didn't come for enjoyment,i came for the title(Mrs)..besides,am not sad! He is a calm man,doesnt maltreat me and keeps his philandering off my face,provides for d family and gives me peace...am happily enduring!

Alright. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by faceyourfear: 12:17am On Feb 25, 2016
YOU DNT KNOW ANYTHING
kingofchess:
when she stops u from sending money 2 ur younger ones in skul....bro fleeee
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by lilnapster(m): 12:21am On Feb 25, 2016
wristbangle:

So it has become a taboo to spend on guys? undecided
,,,end time bae
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Lexusgs430: 12:22am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:
yes especially when he is not yet ur hubby grin

But you would happily accept his spending ?

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by charleschazzyna(m): 12:23am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:
grin,that number 4 can nevr happen,why should i spend on a guy?huh,that's left for sugar mommies
Menabae, mind you, we are not talking about anyhow guy here but your boyfriend if not your husband to be, the man whom you have claimed to love ni.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 25, 2016
Whatttttttttttt shocked you want to split bills on every date and later u'd come on out and say 'u the man'

Taaaaaaa, how petty!! Idiat try that rubbish with me n u so goooooneeeee!!! Broke ass... namsense!! angry angry

If I want to pay the bills, i'd initiate the date n do the paying not when I'm not up for an outing n u come up n say let's go out n split bills, u and who And hey, it's not being cheap, it's just how it should be naturally. Adam was created to be the provider ab inito but ur lazy selves would have none of it: the world is changing, women now work so heck: they should be splitting bills and contributing, a livid excuse for the lukewarm n lax man who knows not his place!!!!

Tomorrow they'd open their chauvinistic mouths to claim 'I'm in charge as the man' may.........!!! grin grin grin lemme stop here.

I'm sure my stance is clear enough!!! To every dude out there: be the man you were created to be and stop looking for flimsy excuses to support your baseless theory @OP berra do away with that inane thought of yours as its so banal and shoddy!!!

3 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by marv1: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2016
He is flesh and blood with feelings. Men are like babies that should be loved wit cash or gifts however little it may look. U better pay attention to that because ur hubby has mentioned it. Madam, honestly speaking u dont love ur husband. That is why u see marriages of 7yrs, 10yrs, 15yrs etc crashing just because of little things like this. The fact is that u cant claim u love someone without giving. But u can give without loving. So if u want to claim u love him but giving is not ur priority, be rest assured that as he is always giving u gifts on those special days, may continue to reduce his love to u. U cant love without giving but u can give without loving. Choose one.
missyadorable:
Well,for me I grew up with the mentality that my money must not reach a guy except my brothers.

Spending money on my guy in cash or kind will make him take me for granted,like "she is spending her cash on me,she is desperate" cos that's how African men think

I didn't think gifts were necessary.I didn't play romance with my money....

I could agree to split the bills on date but my weak point was getting my guy gifts on special occasions...I didn't pester for gifts too cos I could afford whatever I wanted..

Now,am married and I can't imagine buying my husband a gift...I didn't give him any gift on his bday in January and on valentine's day.i just behaved like it was every normal sunday.Although, he bought me a gift which I didn't see as a big deal.just muttered "thank you" n tossed it aside

3 days ago,he passed a comment about it and I replied "you are a man,what do u need gifts for? You need anything,you go and buy it,you can afford it"

And he took offence! And I don't understand why a supernatural human being should want a gift from a "lesser" being called woman

2 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by babafirst(m): 12:26am On Feb 25, 2016
Add this one-She counts meat inside pot of soup.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Masculity(m): 12:26am On Feb 25, 2016
MzPecs:
Thank God i'm not stingy! cool

good. Then i will you send you my accout number.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by vital94(m): 12:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Chai!my girl stingy like super glue.aka gum.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Jadekitana(f): 12:28am On Feb 25, 2016
SweetJustice:

its a pity you haven't had the chance to travel out. Going dutch isn't a big deal in the western world.

On the contrary he-goat i'v left the shores of nigeria, on business trips and vacations nd i'v not really seen couples splitting bills in my presence! You should learn how to address people with decorum in public and don't be a scalywag. What a foolish statement! Where in the world have you been to? Maybe just 3 countries and you have the guts to make such a silly sweepy statement. I pity your wannabe ignorance.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Mayflowa(m): 12:30am On Feb 25, 2016
MzPecs:

I'm sure you're being sarcastic grin grin

If she actually meant what she put up there, it means her partner is in trouble now and in the future. What a small mind!

I am moved by kindness. U won't have my love ever if you are not kind. I could give a thousand naira for every N1 you give. Once I am clear you could give if you had, then you have my world.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Jadekitana(f): 12:31am On Feb 25, 2016
Donpizzle:

Be honest, Hw many times hv u paid for evrything on a date. None tongue

I do not owe you an explanation I believe wink
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Mrkingzz(m): 12:40am On Feb 25, 2016
Then you are stingy
menabae:
grin,that number 4 can nevr happen,why should i spend on a guy?huh,that's left for sugar mommies
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Jadekitana(f): 12:42am On Feb 25, 2016
prela:

Thank you o, I thought so too. Poverty or irresponsibility has turned our guys into sthelse

I don't understand why this is even a topic for debate! The idea alone sounds somehow. To me, going on dates comes with the mood! I can decide to take my man out for lunch or dinner having the mindset that i'm paying. Why should he drive down to my house,tell me to dress up and then when it's time to pay he says babe u gotta bring your money,lets split the bill. I would disgrace him by paying for everything! It's a different case if he's short of cash, i'd gladly pay the balance not if he insinuates it's a must. Only stingy and broke guys do that, no matter how you guys try to twist this. A man who is boxed up and enjoys taking responsibilities wouldn't be arguing whether his woman should pay, it's a big blow to his ego to start with.

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tosyne2much(m): 12:45am On Feb 25, 2016
HateU2:
Here you are again undecided
yes I'm here again cheesy
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tripoli007(m): 12:52am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:

Akagum like you ...
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Mayflowa(m): 12:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Jadekitana:

On the contrary he-goat i'v left the shores of nigeria, on business trips and vacations nd i'v not really seen couples splitting bills in my presence! You should learn how to address people with decorum in public and don't be a scalywag. What a foolish statement! Where in the world have you been to? Maybe just 3 countries and you have the guts to make such a silly sweepy statement. I pity your wannabe ignorance.

Hey! You are been too hard on the guy. Please be subtle with the curses. I think what is better is for either of the partner to pay the bills. It also depends on who initiates the outing.

Sharing of bills is mostly common with French and Dutch peeps hence the name. This shud not be a way of judging women. However, it is selfish when you drag your male friends everything to fast-food expecting they should pay everytime simply because you are a woman. That is taking advantage of ur gender which most foreign girls don't do.

You too should pay for them sometimes or pay your part if you just want the company of your friends like lunch break at work. You can also pay for yourself or contribute money with a longtime boyfriend. Nothing bad if you work and earn money.

No one should expect you to pay for a boy who is asking u out for dates in order to kiss you one day. New boyfriends should not expect it too except u feel like it

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by henrylowe(m): 12:55am On Feb 25, 2016
dazzle101:
Whatttttttttttt shocked you want to split bills on every date and later u'd come on out and say 'u the man'

Taaaaaaa, how petty!! Idiat try that rubbish with me n u so goooooneeeee!!! Broke ass... namsense!! angry angry

If I want to pay the bills, i'd initiate the date n do the paying not when I'm not up for an outing n u come up n say let's go out n split bills, u and who And hey, it's not being cheap, it's just how it should be naturally. Adam was created to be the provider ab inito but ur lazy selves would have none of it: the world is changing, women now work so heck: they should be splitting bills and contributing, a livid excuse for the lukewarm n lax man who knows not his place!!!!

Tomorrow they'd open their chauvinistic mouths to claim 'I'm in charge as the man' may.........!!! grin grin grin lemme stop here.

I'm sure my stance is clear enough!!! To every dude out there: be the man you were created to be and stop looking for flimsy excuses to support your baseless theory @OP berra do away with that inane thought of yours as its so banal and shoddy!!!
Shut your mouth and stop blabbing here.. So from all the lists, why emphasising on splitting the payment of a bill?

I still don't know why you carry dis thread for your head. Why are you so pained that you can't even hide your pains.. The same lazy bone who see marriage as an escape to poverty will still come here agitating for gender equality.. Capital FOOL !!!

3 Likes

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by kayceeD2(m): 12:56am On Feb 25, 2016
MzPecs:
U say weitin?
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Jadekitana(f): 12:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Mayflowa:

Hey! You are been too hard on the guy. Please be subtle with the curses. I think what is better is for either of the partner to pay the bills. It also depends on who initiates the outing.

Sharing of bills is mostly common with French and Dutch peeps hence the name. This shud not be a way of judging women. However, it is selfish when you drag your male friends everything to fast-food expecting they should pay everytime simply because you are a woman. That is taking advantage of ur gender which most foreign girls don't do.

You too should pay for them sometimes or pay your part if you just want the company of your friends like lunch break at work. You can also pay for yourself or contribute money with a longtime boyfriend. Nothing bad if you work and earn money.

No one should expect you to pay for a boy who is asking u out for dates in order to kiss you one day. New boyfriends should not expect it too except u feel like it

Very matured comment here, this is what a sincere guy would say, I mean let's be realistic without sentiments here.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tripoli007(m): 12:56am On Feb 25, 2016
MzPecs:

Coming to pay ur brideprice right away grin
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by henrylowe(m): 12:59am On Feb 25, 2016
Jadekitana:

Who cares whether you have travelled to Ghana or Zimbabwe? I just pity the man that will marry you with your manner of talking

I don't know if your parent didn't train you well, or they trained you but you failed to accept training. Even when they have nothing to offer a man, they will come to a faceless forum like this displaying hypocripsy just to convince people that they are priceless.. Rubbish !!!
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Jadekitana(f): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2016
henrylowe:
Who cares whether you have travelled to Ghana or Zimbabwe? I just pity the man that will marry you with your manner of talking

I don't know if your parent didn't train you well, or they trained you but you failed to accept training. Even when they have nothing to offer a man, they will come to a faceless forum like this displaying hypocripsy just to convince people that they are priceless.. Rubbish !!!

Please take your frustrations elsewhere, I replied who mentioned me, I can't remember having any debate with you. You should learn to mind your business, it helps alot.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Kangol99(m): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2016
That's TRUE!
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by henrylowe(m): 1:08am On Feb 25, 2016
Jadekitana:

Please take your frustrations elsewhere, I replied who mentioned me, I can't remember having any debate with you. You should learn to mind your business, it helps alot.
You should be the one who should get a life and stop being a nuisance on a public forum
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by marv1: 1:08am On Feb 25, 2016
So ur mindset about a man is all u have said. U are not being positive and fair to urself.
missyadorable:

God made women "lesser" creatures to men and here in Africa,men treat women like real thrash...so I dnt expect a Master to seek gift from his slave.

At least, am not stingy to myself,siblings and parents...

You know,i have come to realize the more attention a woman gives a man,the more he messes her up...After all the gifts,attention and love you shower on him,he does unimaginable things just to hurt you....So I don't buy that talk! I give gifts or not,when and if he wants to give another lady attention outside,he will gladly do! That's the typical African man
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by ololo12: 1:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Your poverty mentality is mind blowing.

menabae:
prof,correct me nau,mtcheeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.