Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine (20546 Views)

Ex-muslim Ishaku Exposes Buhari's Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! / Ex-muslim Who Became A Christian Tells Us Everything... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by unphilaz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
TruthHurts1:

First of all, THANK YOU for counting me in the exallted company of Annunaki and Parisbookaddict. I'm really PROUD of such an association. The real shame and embarrassment would be if I were connected with I'd.iots like DeathStroke007, Facheux (a.k.a Abeed) Lexiconkabir etc, all of whom were awarded first class degrees in mumulogy.

Secondly, here is the source of MuhamMAD and his sexual misconduct with Mary the Copt:

"Also it is reported that the Prophet had divided his days among his wives. And when it was the turn of Hafsa, he sent her for an errand to the house of her father Omar Khattab. When she took this order and went, the prophet called his slave girl Mariyah the Copt who bore his son Ibrahim, and who was a gift from the king Najashi and had sexual intercourse with her. When Hafsa returned, she found the door locked. So she sat there behind that locked door until the prophet finished the business and came out of the house while "pleasure"was dripping from his
face. When Hafsa found him in that condition she rebuked him saying you did not respect my honor; you sent me out of my house with an excuse so you could sleep with the slave girl. And in the day that was my turn you had intercourse with someone else. Then the Prophet said, "Be quiet for although she is my slave and halal to me. For your contentment I at this moment make her haram to myself."
But Hafsa did not do this and when the Prophet went out of her house she knocked at the wall that separated her room from that of Aisha and told her everything. She also gave the glad tidings that the Prophet had promised to make Mariyah haram to himself.

Tafseer Al- Quran 66:1-5 by Mohammad Kazem Mo’refi.

wow -100000 for the prophet .... all muslims ... Jesus (Only Prince of True Peace) in His Prophethoot is honorable than your "last greatest of men" prophet... am sure you are having a +1000000 shame by the exposure if your prophet shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by unphilaz(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Muhammad was up for anything when it came to sex. In fact, if he had lived in the 21st century, he would probably have been a top p.o.r.n.s.tar. What do we expect when Allah generously empowered him with s3xual stamina to handle 30 women a day?

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5,
Number 268:

Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, “The Prophet
used to visit all his wives in a
round, during the day and night
and they were eleven in number.”
I asked Anas, “Had the Prophet
the strength for it?” Anas replied,
“We used to say that the Prophet
was given the strength of thirty
(men).” And Sa’id said on the
authority of Qatada that Anas had
told him about nine wives only (not eleven)

Can you imagine allahh's greatest prophet having sex day and night? Even his followers (like Facheux (Abeed) Deathstroke007, Lexiconkabir etc) marveled.

CONFAM!! this is authentic hadith

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Demmzy15(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
TruthHurts1:

It's based on a true life story. And it happens to thousands of women in the islamic world every year.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
true2god:
The issue is that the hadith and the quran is not meant for non-arab consumptions. The fact the kufars like us now have an ample knowledge of the quran and the hadith, especially the anti-kufar doctrines and rhetorics, it is a big blow to the image of islam. The common defense now are:

You are reading it out of context.

You have to learn arabic for you to understand the quran.

The hadith is weak or fabricated.

The bible also have violent verses, just like the quran and some other stupidd excuses.

More kufars are learning these demonic books (the quran and the hadiths) very fast and are condemning them while muslims remain in lies and denials of the 'holy' books.

That muslims are too embarrassed to admit all the lecherous and evil deeds of their puppet in their so called 'holy books' is enough evidence that they know their puppet is a monumental fraud. It's only pride, arrogance and islamic societal pressures/brainwashing that is preventing them from admitting the truth and renouncing islam.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Instead of flashing your dirty brown teeth, you should be ashamed that your muslim brothers in keeping with the sunnah of your 'prophet' molest millions of innocent women every year. Mohamed truly is the worst thing to have ever ravaged this planet.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
true2god:
The issue is that the hadith and the quran is not meant for non-arab consumptions. The fact the kufars like us now have an ample knowledge of the quran and the hadith, especially the anti-kufar doctrines and rhetorics, it is a big blow to the image of islam. The common defense now are:

You are reading it out of context.

You have to learn arabic for you to understand the quran.

The hadith is weak or fabricated.

The bible also have violent verses, just like the quran and some other stupidd excuses.

More kufars are learning these demonic books (the quran and the hadiths) very fast and are condemning them while muslims remain in lies and denials of the 'holy' books.

Very soon I am sure one moronic imam will issue a fatwa against all non muslims for reading islamic material on the internet. grin the internet is really islam's waterloo cheesy all of islam's dirty secrets kept under wraps for centuries are now freely available to everybody on the internet and devout muslims like deathstroke007 are even denying mohamed tongue by denying his deeds. Islam is crumbling like a pack of cards and it's really gonna be fun watching islam go into oblivion over the next few decades cheesy
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Demmzy15(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Annunaki:

Instead of flashing your dirty brown teeth, you should be ashamed that your muslim brothers in keeping with the sunnah of your 'prophet' molest millions of innocent women every year. Mohamed truly is the worst thing to have ever ravaged this planet.
Stfu! Show us your teeth na, at least I have teeth, but you got none.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by parisbookaddict(f): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:
@parisbookaddict That is how they always lie, no be today. Do u honestly believe this lie you are telling yourself? islam is waxing strong, even here in africa, unlike xtianity that is a forgotten thing, the people that brought it to you through slavery has left it seeing the numerous irrationalities in it, it is in subsahara africa here that people take xtianity serious, islam is practiced by most of its adherents, but most "christians" today are just christians by name, so get your facts right! And its still the no.1 in africa, prove otherwise with something authoratative This is a very silly argument, but just for the records, Arabic is the most spoken language in africa, prove otherwise!

Here are links to backup what I said.
Now let's see if u can do the same.

http://en.wikipedia.org /wiki/Islam_in_Africa#Shari .27a_law_in_Africa

Although there is no specific data on the total Muslim population in Africa, experts believe that there are approximately 300 million African Muslims, which comprises roughly one-third of the African continent’s population.[1]
thus, if 33% of Africans are Muslim, which is 1/3 of the total population, then aren;t 66% non muslims?

Let's look further.

Christianity and indigenous religions form the bulk of the african continent's population today, unlike in the 1600s, where 60% of Africa was Muslim. Today, only 40-45% is. Why is that?

Africa is already the largest Christian continent, with slightly more Christians than North America.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/crossexamined/2015/05/christianity-becomes-an-african-religion-islam-overtakes-christianity-and-other-upcoming-changes/

According to a survey by Britannica.com and a compilation by AFK Insider, Christianity is the most popular religion in the continent.
With approximately 488,880,000 adherents.

http://pulse.ng/religion/here-they-are-top-10-most-popular-religions-in-africa-id3048509.html

http://www.google.com/m?q=Most+spoken+language+in+Africa

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://irishcatholic.ie/article/christianity-now-africa%25E2%2580%2599s-biggest-religion&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiQ1aOul5XLAhWCXRQKHehKCjMQFggdMAQ&usg=AFQjCNFVGAUjiT5kt38IygzcKIL49JeGDA

Swahili is the number one language in AfRica
English in Nigeria.
Arabic language is concentrated in northern Africa.

http://howafrica.com/top-10-most-popular-languages-in-all-of-africa/

Now Mr Al taqiyya muslim let's see ur evidence for ur earlier comments.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 9:25am On Feb 29, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Here are links to backup what I said.
Now let's see if u can do the same.

http://en.wikipedia.org /wiki/Islam_in_Africa#Shari .27a_law_in_Africa

Although there is no specific data on the total Muslim population in Africa, experts believe that there are approximately 300 million African Muslims, which comprises roughly one-third of the African continent’s population.[1]
thus, if 33% of Africans are Muslim, which is 1/3 of the total population, then aren;t 66% non muslims?

Let's look further.

Christianity and indigenous religions form the bulk of the african continent's population today, unlike in the 1600s, where 60% of Africa was Muslim. Today, only 40-45% is. Why is that?

Africa is already the largest Christian continent, with slightly more Christians than North America.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/crossexamined/2015/05/christianity-becomes-an-african-religion-islam-overtakes-christianity-and-other-upcoming-changes/

According to a survey by Britannica.com and a compilation by AFK Insider, Christianity is the most popular religion in the continent.
With approximately 488,880,000 adherents.

http://pulse.ng/religion/here-they-are-top-10-most-popular-religions-in-africa-id3048509.html

http://www.google.com/m?q=Most+spoken+language+in+Africa

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://irishcatholic.ie/article/christianity-now-africa%25E2%2580%2599s-biggest-religion&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiQ1aOul5XLAhWCXRQKHehKCjMQFggdMAQ&usg=AFQjCNFVGAUjiT5kt38IygzcKIL49JeGDA

Swahili is the number one language in AfRica
English in Nigeria.
Arabic language is concentrated in northern Africa.

http://howafrica.com/top-10-most-popular-languages-in-all-of-africa/

Now Mr Al taqiyya muslim let's see ur evidence for ur earlier comments.

There is no doubt the islam is on the decline on the african continent and even globally despite their rapid breeding like pigs. Even in the west that has a semblance of islamic growth it's due to migration of muslims living their cursed islamic countries to more blessed western christian countries. Mark my words, by the end of this century islam will be a thing of the past, it will have been relegate into the dustbin of history. There is no way islam can survive in this age of enlightenment.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by true2god: 11:44am On Feb 29, 2016
Annunaki:

There is no doubt the islam is on the decline on the african continent and even globally despite their rapid breeding like pigs. Even in the west that has a semblance of islamic growth it's due to migration of muslims living their cursed islamic countries to more blessed western christian countries. Mark my words, by the end of this century islam will be a thing of the past, it will have been relegate into the dustbin of history. There is no way islam can survive in this age of enlightenment.
Islam will not go away so fast, the OIC already had a Plan B, that is outlawing and criminalization of 'insulting' Islamic prophet. The OIC have already submitted a draft resolution to the UN to make it a criminal offense criticizing the prophet of Islam. If that resolution is passed, I might be arrested, imprisoned or even killed for criticizing the prophet of Islam and of course sanctioned by the UN general assembly.

The very corrupt and anti-semitic UN had been pockected by petro-dollar from rich arab states. Remember, the US muslim president, Sheik Barack Obama said (at the UN general assembly) and I quote:

'The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of islam'.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 12:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
true2god:
Islam will not go away so fast, the OIC already had a Plan B, that is outlawing and criminalization of 'insulting' Islamic prophet. The OIC have already submitted a draft resolution to the UN to make it a criminal offense criticizing the prophet of Islam. If that resolution is passed, I might be arrested, imprisoned or even killed for criticizing the prophet of Islam and of course sanctioned by the UN general assembly.

The very corrupt and anti-semitic UN had been pockected by petro-dollar from rich arab states. Remember, the US muslim president, Sheik Barack Obama said (at the UN general assembly) and I quote:

'The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of islam'.

The UN can never pass such a resolution as it goes against human rights and freedom of speech that the UN stands for. Yes the islamists will try whatever they can to sustain their dying religion but truth be told islam cannot survive the age of enlightenment that we are in. Islam could thrive in the dark ages because people were mostly ignorant but today information is at everybody's finger tips and muslims are renouncing islam enmass.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 4:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
I just downloaded a pdf version of her book "A god who hates" cheesy I am gonna enjoy reading every juicy word in it grin

A God Who Hates - digitalbookocean.info

digitalbookocean.info/.../12359-a_ ...
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 5:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Annunaki:

Very soon I am sure one moronic imam will issue a fatwa against all non muslims for reading islamic material on the internet. grin the internet is really islam's waterloo cheesy all of islam's dirty secrets kept under wraps for centuries are now freely available to everybody on the internet and devout muslims like deathstroke007 are even denying mohamed tongue by denying his deeds. Islam is crumbling like a pack of cards and it's really gonna be fun watching islam go into oblivion over the next few decades cheesy

prove it i deny prophet Muhammad (saw)

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 5:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
unphilaz:

CONFAM!! this is authentic hadith

I was banned and due to non internet network availability here.. that's why I couldn't reply you earlier...

(66:1) O Prophet, why do you forbid what Allah has made lawful for you?1Is it to please your wives?2Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Compassionate.3(66:2) Allah has prescribed for you a way for the absolution of your oaths.4Allah is your Guardian. He is All-Knowing, Most Wise.5(66:3) The Prophet confided something to one of his wives and then she disclosed it (to another); so after Allah revealed to the Prophet (that she had disclosed that secret), he made a part of it known to her and passed over a part of it. And when he told her about this (i.e., that she had disclosed the secret entrusted to her), she asked: “Who informed you of this?” He said: “I was told of it by He Who is All-Knowing, All-Aware.”6(66:4) If the two of you turn in repentance to Allah (that is better for you), for the hearts of both of you have swerved from the Straight Path.7But if you support one another against the Prophet,8then surely Allah is his Protector; and after that Gabriel and all righteous believers and the angels are all his supporters.9(66:5) Maybe if he were to divorce you, your Lord might grant him in exchange wives better than you10– those who truly submit to Allah,11are full of faith, obedient,12disposed to repentance,13and given to worship14and fasting15– both previously wedded ones and virgins.1. This is not, in fact, a question but an expression of disapproval. The object is not to ask the Prophet (peace be upon him) why he had done so, but to warn him that his act to make unlawful for himself what Allah had made lawful is not approved by Allah. This by itself gives the meaning that nobody has the power tomake unlawful what Allah has made lawful; so much so that the Prophet (peace be upon him) himself also did not possess any such power. Although the Prophet (peace be upon him) did not regard this as unlawful as a matter of faith nor legally but only forbade himself its use, yet since he was not an ordinary man but Allah’s Messenger, and his forbidding himself something could have the effect that his followers too would have regarded it as forbidden, or at least reprehensible, or the people of his community might have thought that there was no harm in forbidding oneself something his Allah had made lawful, Allah pointed it out to him and commanded him to refrain from such prohibition.2. This shows that in this case the Prophet (peace be upon him) had not made a lawful thing unlawful because of a personal desire but because his wives had wanted him to do so, andhe had made it unlawful for himself only in orderto please them. Here, the question arises: why has Allah particularly made mention of the cause of making the thing unlawful besides pointing out the act of prohibition? Obviously, if the object had been to make him refrain from making a lawful thing as unlawful, this could be fulfilled by the first sentences and there was no need that the motive of the act also should havebeen stated. Making mention of it in particular clearly shows that the object was not to check the Prophet (peace be upon him) only for making a lawful thing as unlawful, but along withthat to warn the his wives also to the effect that in their capacity as the Prophet’s wives they had not understood their delicate responsibilities and had made the Prophet (peace be upon him) do a thing which could lead to making a lawful thing as unlawful.Although it has not been mentioned in the Quranas to what it was that the Prophet (peace be upon him) had made forbidden upon himself, yetthe traditionists and commentators have mentioned in this regard two different incidents, which occasioned the revelation of this verse. One of these relates to Mariyah Qibiyyah (Mary, the Copt lady) and the other to his forbidding upon himself the use of honey.The incident relating to Mariyah is that after concluding the peace treaty of Hudaibiyah, one of the letters that the Prophet (peace be upon him) sent to the rulers of the adjoining countries was addressed to the Roman Patriarch of Alexandria also, whom the Arabs called Muqawqis. When Hatib bin Abi Baltaa took this letter to him, he did not embrace Islam but received him well, and in reply wrote: I know thata Prophet is yet to rise, but I think he will appear in Syria. However, I have treated your messenger with due honor, and am sending two slave-girls to you, who command respect among the Coptics. (Ibn Saad). One of those slave-girls was Sirin and the other Mariyah (Mary). On his way back from Egypt, Hatib presented Islam before both and they believed. When they came before the Prophet (peace be upon him), he gave Sirin in the ownership of Hassan bin Thabit and admitted Mariyah into hisown household. In Dhil-Hijjah, A.H. 8 she gave birth to the Prophet’s (peace be upon him) son, Ibrahim. (Al-Istiab; Al-Isabah). This lady was verybeautiful. Hafiz Ibn Hajar in Al-Isabah has related this saying of Aishah about her: No woman’s entry into the Prophet’s household vexed me so much as that of Mariyah, because she was very beautiful and pleased him much. Concerning her the story that has been narrated in several ways in the Hadith is briefly as follows:One day the Prophet (peace be upon him) visited the house of Hafsah when she was not at home. At that time Mariyah came to him thereand stayed with him in seclusion. Hafsah took it very ill and complained of it bitterly to him. Thereupon, in order to please her, the Prophet (peace be upon him) vowed that he would have no conjugal relation with Mariyah in future. According to some traditions, he forbade Mariyah for himself, and according to others, he also swore an oath on it. These traditions have been mostly reported by the immediate successors of the companions without mentioning any intermediary link. But some of these have been reported from Umar, Abdullah bin Abbas and Abu Hurairah also. In view of the plurality of the methods of narration, Hafiz Ibn Hajar in Fath al-Bari has expressed the view that there is some truth in the story. But in none of the six authentic collections of the Hadith has this story been narrated. In Nasai only this much has been related from Anas: The Prophet (peace be upon him) had a slave-girl with whom he had conjugal relations. Then, Hafsah and Aishah began to point out this to him repeatedly until he forbade her for himself. There upon, Allah sent down this verse: O Prophet, why do you make unlawful that which Allah has made lawful for you.The other incident has been related in Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Daud, Nasai and several other books of Hadith from Aishah herself and its purport is as follows:The Prophet (peace be upon him) usually paid a daily visit to all his wives after the Asr Prayer. Once it so happened that he began to stay in thehouse of Zainab bint-Jahsh longer than usual, for she had received some honey from somewhere as a gift and the Prophet was very fond of sweet things; therefore, he would have adrink of honey at her house. Aishah states that she felt envious of this and spoke to Hafsah, Saudah and Safiyyah about it and together they decided that whoever of them was visited by theProphet, she should say to him: Your mouth smells of maghafir. Maghafir is a kind of flower, which gives out an offensive smell, and if the bee obtains honey from it, it is also tainted by the same odor. They all knew that the Prophet was a man of very fine taste and he abhorred that he should emit any kind of unpleasant smell. Therefore, this device was contrived to stop him from staying in the house of Zainab and it worked. When several of his wives told him that his mouth smelt of maghafir, he made apromise not to use the honey any longer. In one tradition his words are to the effect: Now, I will never have a drink from it: I have sworn an oath. In another tradition he only said: I will never havea drink from it, and there is no mention of the oath.

http://www.islamicstudies.info/tafheem.php/?sura=66&verse=1&to=5

continue reading from the link if you truly wanna know

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 5:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
unphilaz:

deathstroke... look at the bolded and tell me you did not mean that becos if you do... then mohammed is just an ordinary man who did what annuki,true2god,truthman has been pointing from the hadith and koran which are so despicable....

see this fool o.. he knows absolutely nothing about prophet Muhammad (saw), yet he's accusing him... ain't you guys educated

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 5:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Blackfire:

our holly prophet is the best of Allah 's creation. *receives e-slaps*

#laughing #... this guy will suffer for grave and hereafter like unimaginable... u and the likes of fools that do insult prophet Muhammad (saw)

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 5:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Muhammad was up for anything when it came to sex. In fact, if he had lived in the 21st century, he would probably have been a top p.o.r.n.s.tar. What do we expect when Allah generously empowered him with s3xual stamina to handle 30 women a day?

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5,
Number 268:

Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, “The Prophet
used to visit all his wives in a
round, during the day and night
and they were eleven in number.”
I asked Anas, “Had the Prophet
the strength for it?” Anas replied,
“We used to say that the Prophet
was given the strength of thirty
(men).” And Sa’id said on the
authority of Qatada that Anas had
told him about nine wives only (not eleven)

Can you imagine allahh's greatest prophet having sex day and night? Even his followers (like Facheux (Abeed) Deathstroke007, Lexiconkabir etc) marveled.

go read...

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 5:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
TruthHurts1:

First of all, THANK YOU for counting me in the exallted company of Annunaki and Parisbookaddict. I'm really PROUD of such an association. The real shame and embarrassment would be if I were connected with I'd.iots like DeathStroke007, Facheux (a.k.a Abeed) Lexiconkabir etc, all of whom were awarded first class degrees in mumulogy.

Secondly, here is the source of MuhamMAD and his sexual misconduct with Mary the Copt:

"Also it is reported that the Prophet had divided his days among his wives. And when it was the turn of Hafsa, he sent her for an errand to the house of her father Omar Khattab. When she took this order and went, the prophet called his slave girl Mariyah the Copt who bore his son Ibrahim, and who was a gift from the king Najashi and had sexual intercourse with her. When Hafsa returned, she found the door locked. So she sat there behind that locked door until the prophet finished the business and came out of the house while "pleasure"was dripping from his
face. When Hafsa found him in that condition she rebuked him saying you did not respect my honor; you sent me out of my house with an excuse so you could sleep with the slave girl. And in the day that was my turn you had intercourse with someone else. Then the Prophet said, "Be quiet for although she is my slave and halal to me. For your contentment I at this moment make her haram to myself."
But Hafsa did not do this and when the Prophet went out of her house she knocked at the wall that separated her room from that of Aisha and told her everything. She also gave the glad tidings that the Prophet had promised to make Mariyah haram to himself.

Tafseer Al- Quran 66:1-5 by Mohammad Kazem Mo’refi.

Telling lies is a sin.. May Allah never forgive you for quoting and framing lies against prophet Muhammad (saw)..

this is the real translations and footnotes of the verse.. its in detailed expiation..

go read and learn .. and know that nothing except lie will always come out of this kufar mouth

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by true2god: 6:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Telling lies is a sin.. May Allah never forgive you for quoting and framing lies against prophet Muhammad (saw)..

this is the real translations and footnotes of the verse.. its in detailed expiation..

go read and learn .. and know that nothing except lie will always come out of this kufar mouth
mohammed said:“If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath” (Bukhari: V7B67N427). He had further said: “Allah and his Messenger dissolve obligations” (Quran 9:3). Also in Quran 66:2, Muhammad had declared: “Allah has already sanctioned for you the dissolution of your vows.” MUSLIMS ALWAYS LIE ...they have shown that MANY times in their comments on nairaland.

It is islamically ok to lie to deceive infidels, never trust a muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 6:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
true2god:
mohammed said:“If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath” (Bukhari: V7B67N427). He had further said: “Allah and his Messenger dissolve obligations” (Quran 9:3). Also in Quran 66:2, Muhammad had declared: “Allah has already sanctioned for you the dissolution of your vows.” MUSLIMS ALWAYS LIE ...they have shown that MANY times in their comments on nairaland.

It is islamically ok to lie to deceive infidels, never trust a muslim.

OMG! .. Olodo rabata.. definition of foolishness.. na u sabi.. believe what u wanna believe.. I sha can't split your brains and put in explanations.. #lol#

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by true2god: 6:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
DeathStroke007:

OMG! .. Olodo rabata.. definition of foolishness.. na u sabi.. believe what u wanna believe.. I sha can't split your brains and put in explanations.. #lol#
Shameless muslims without conscience. See what you lying prophet said in the hadith below:

Bukhari Volume 3, Book 49, Number 857: Narrated Um Kulthum bint Uqba: That she heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “He who makes peace between the people by INVENTING good information or saying good things, is not a liar.”

Muslim Book 032, Number 6303: Humaid b. ‘Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Auf reported that his mother Umm Kulthum daughter of ‘Uqba b. Abu Mu’ait, and she was one amongst the first emigrants who pledged allegiance to Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him), as saying that she heard Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A liar is not one who tries to bring reconciliation amongst people and speaks good (in order to avert dispute), or he conveys good.

Dont tell me those al-hadith are weak or fabricated, the standard muslim excuse.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Blackfire(m): 7:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
DeathStroke007:

#laughing #... this guy will suffer for grave and hereafter like unimaginable... u and the likes of fools that do insult prophet Muhammad (saw)

our holly prophet and all Muslims must first be in hell, instead of al jannah awaiting judgement , so is all Muslims, according to the quran and hadiths.

Have u gotten yourself a Christian you will throw over the bridge to be able to enter al jannah?..

Who will suffer? me? No, is you that ve been suffering from backward - reading- Arabic -brainwashed - slavery.
U are a dumb sick Zap jihadist apologist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by parisbookaddict(f): 7:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Lol. Mr al taqiyya muslim why did u post a silly link, post the hadith let's see how it differs. Let everyone reading this see it. No one has time to visit a silly muslim website and increase its traffic.

Ur muslim tricks is well known.

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by parisbookaddict(f): 7:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Once muslims are confronted with thE truth they become belligerent. Why must u use words like "split your brains".

Always prone to violence.

2 Likes

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
DeathStroke007:

It must be very painful to be obsessed with another religion. Especially when that religion considers you to be a nuisance. Poor abeed.

Even in the crookran Jesus receives more mentions than MUMUhaMAD

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by misreal(m): 9:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
;Di just cannot trust my daughter mohammed oh.....i dey talk my mind.

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thank goodness these views are from a Muslim woman:

Saudi journalist, Nadine Al-Budair who lives in Qatar, penned an article in the Kuwaiti daily Al-Rai in which she wondered how Muslims would have acted if Christians had blown themselves up in their midst or tried to force their faith on them.

She presented the hypothetical question while calling on the Muslim world to be introspective and enact reforms, instead of condemning Western attitudes towards it.

“Imagine a Western youth coming here and carrying out a suicide mission in one of our public squares in the name of the Cross. Imagine that two skyscrapers had collapsed in some Arab capital, and that an extremist Christian group, donning millennium-old garb, had emerged to take responsibility for the event, while stressing its determination to revive Christian teachings or some Christian rulings, according to its understanding, to live like in the time [of Jesus] and his disciples, and to implement certain edicts of Christian scholar,” she wrote, according to a translation of the article by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

“Imagine hearing the voices of monks and priests from churches and prayer houses in and out of the Arab world, screaming on loudspeakers and levelling accusations against Muslims, calling them infidels, and chanting: ‘God, eliminate the Muslims and defeat them all.’”

“Imagine that we had provided an endless number of foreign groups with visas, ID cards, citizenships, proper jobs, free education, free modern healthcare, social security, and so on, and later a member of one of these groups came out, consumed by hatred and bloodlust, and killed our sons on our streets, in our buildings, in our newspaper [offices], in our mosques and in our schools.”

“Imagine a Frenchmen or a German in Paris or Berlin leading his Muslim neighbor [somewhere] in order to slaughter him and then freeze his head in an ice box, in a cold and calculating manner… as one terrorist did with the head of an American in Riyadh years ago.”

She was referring to American engineer Paul Marshall Johnson, who was abducted and beheaded by Al-Qaeda operatives in Saudi Arabia in 2004. His severed head was found in an ice box in a Riyadh apartment approximately one month later.

“Imagine that we visited their country as tourists and they shot at us, blew up car bombs near us, and announced their opposition to our presence [there] by chanting: ‘Remove the Muslims from the land of culture.’”

“These images are far from the mind of the Arab or Muslim terrorist because he is certain, or used to be certain, that the West is humanitarian and that the Western citizen would refuse to respond [in this manner] to the barbaric crimes [of the Muslim terrorists]. Despite the terrorist acts of Al-Qaeda and ISIS [the Islamic State], we [Muslims] have been on [Western] soil for years without any fear or worry. Millions of Muslim tourists, immigrants, students, and job seekers [travel to the West] with the doors open [to them], and the streets safe [for them].”

“However, how much longer [will this last]? Today things are different. [Western] anger [at Muslims] is apparent, and they make scary declarations.”

“It is strange that we [Muslims] believe we have the right to condemn such statements rather than address the implications of some of our extremist curricula, our education, and our regimes, and be ashamed [of them]… It is strange that we condemn [the West] instead of addressing what is happening in our midst – the extremist ways in which we interpret the shari’a and our reactionary attitudes towards each other and the world. It is strange that we condemn instead of apologizing to the world.”

“How would you react if a European blew up a theater in your city or a café that your son frequents? What would you do if you heard curses against your religion and faith every Sunday, as they hear [against theirs] from some of our imams on Fridays and other days?

“Imagine being in Amsterdam, London, or New York and knowing that students [there] learn as part of their curricula that you are an infidel, and that killing you is jihad that leads to the virgins of paradise. Would you extend your stay there to the end of the summer, or stay away? [Would you] blow yourself up [as the Muslim terrorists do], or would you do less than that: [Merely] conquer your rage and demand to ban Christians from entering Arab countries. What would you do?

“[Imagine] the war that would break out had Westerners shed their values in the face of the bloody crimes committed by foreigners, and if Western or Christian counter-radicalism had emerged in our Arab cities?

“After all these farces, some Arab analyst comes out touting a pathetic message, and reciting the same words in his friend’s ear that he has repeated millions of times: ‘Those [Muslims who commit terrorism] do not represent Islam, but only themselves.’

“This is all we [know how to do] – absolve [ourselves] of guilt.”

By: United with Israel Staff
(With files from MEMRI)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by true2god: 9:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
misreal:
;Di just cannot trust my daughter mohammed oh.....i dey talk my mind.
You mean you cannot trust your daughter with Mohammed? Abu Bakr made the mistake and his daughter, Aisha, died childless. Mohammed, at 51, married Aisha when she was 6 (according to sahih hadith).

Only a mad man will entrust his cassava with a goat.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by misreal(m): 9:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
true2god:
You mean you cannot trust your daughter with Mohammed? Abu Bakr made the mistake and his daughter, Aisha, died childless. Mohammed, at 51, married Aisha when she was 6 (according to sahih hadith).

Only a mad man will entrust his cassava with a goat.
if the prophet was my father,i would dis-father him.talkless of following his path to salvation.

5 Likes

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by true2god: 10:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
misreal:
if the prophet was my father,i would dis-father him.talkless of following his path to salvation.
But some goons are following the sunnah of this criminal of a so-called prophet. Do you think someone with a right psychological state of mind will follow a psychopath who called himself 'mercy to the world' and 'the best of mankind'?

2 Likes

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by misreal(m): 10:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
true2god:
But some goons are following the sunnah of this criminal of a so-called prophet. Do you think someone with a right psychological state of mind will follow a psychopath who called himself 'mercy to the world' and 'the best of mankind'?
mercy?hahahaahahaha.-iif only he had mercy on that 9)yr old

3 Likes

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Demmzy15(m): 10:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
This Christians are set of miserable losers, look at how they're quoting each other. Lemme make this fact clear to you all; no matter how you lambast or cry about Islam, it'll continue to grow. Islam is the fastest growing religion in terms of conversion and birth rate, accept this fact. As clearly shown by the PEW Research, Islam would have the largest amount of adherents before the end of this century, I pray most of you are alive by them so as you can die of heartattack when you hear the news.

Nauzubillah, you should all pray so as God can show you the true way before you all die, because if you die without believing in Islam, hell is your home till eternity. You've been warned, Allaah won't punish those which no Warners came to them, but you in which the truth was made plain to you, Wallahi you'll be punished.

You're warned!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! / TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo / Church Members Flog 'Demons' In Awka, Anambra State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.