Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine (20545 Views)

Ex-muslim Ishaku Exposes Buhari's Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! / Ex-muslim Who Became A Christian Tells Us Everything... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 6:31am On Mar 01, 2016
DeathStroke007:

prove it i deny prophet Muhammad (saw)

When you deny facts that mohamed was a armed robber, rapist, paedophile, adulterer, murderer, liar and sex maniac as recorded in your quoran and sahih hadiths, you are denying mohamed.

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Demmzy15:
This Christians are set of miserable losers, look at how they're quoting each other. Lemme make this fact clear to you all; no matter how you lambast or cry about Islam, it'll continue to grow. Islam is the fastest growing religion in terms of conversion and mortality rate, accept this fact. As clearly shown by the PEW Research, Islam would have the largest amount of adherents before the end of this century, I pray most of you are alive by them so as you can die of heartattack when you hear the news.

Nauzubillah, you should all pray so as God can show you the true way before you all die, because if you die without believing in Islam, hell is your home till eternity. You've been warned, Allaah won't punish those which no Warners came to them, but you in which the truth was made plain to you, Wallahi you'll be punished.

You're warned!

Al taquiya olodo muslim, islamic 'growth' is not by conversion but by rabid inbreeding and migration to more blessed kaffir lands. That said, you don't grow by 'mortality' rate you decline, if you don't know mortality rate is another term for death rate and of course I agree with you that the way muslims are butchering themselves all over the world, death rate in islam must be the highest and this is further adding to the decline of islam. tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Demmzy15(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
Annunaki:

[s]Al taquiya olodo muslim, islamic 'growth' is not by conversion but by rabid inbreeding and migration to more blessed kaffir lands. That said, you don't grow by 'mortality' rate you decline, if you don't know mortality rate is another term for death rate and of course I agree with you that the way muslims are butchering themselves all over the world, death rate in islam must be the highest and this is further adding to the decline of islam. tongue[/s]
https://www.nairaland.com/2859034/2015-statistics-regarding-religion-growth

https://www.nairaland.com/2835282/largest-religion-nigeria-islam-christianity

Keep wailing!!! grin tongue
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Empiree: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Annunaki:
I just read about this wonderful Lady today from my good friends parisbookaddict and analice107. I spent most of this morning watching her videos and instantly developed great admiration for this bold and courageous woman. a result of that I decided to create this thread to celebrate her and are good works. cheesy
Bold part got me grin grin grin Dont even rant too much about her in America. You will be branded extremist. She's new and fresh to you grin grin grin grin I knew her since '06. She is one of the many sponsored "ex-Muslims" in those days post Sept 11. You should notice that many of her YouTube videos are old, you didn't notice that?. They might deceived you by re-uploading same old junks in 2015/2016 to fool you. grin shocked grin grin shocked shocked You did not get to see responses from American Muslims and non Muslims about her?. Did you care to read those?.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by true2god: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Empiree:
Bold part got me grin grin grin Dont even rant too much about her in America. You will be branded extremist. She's knew and fresh to you grin grin grin grin I knew her since '06. She is one of the many sponsored "ex-Muslims" in those days post Sept 11. You should notice that many of her YouTube videos are old, you didn't notice that?. They might deceived you by re-uploading same old junks in 2015/2016 to fool you. grin shocked grin grin shocked shocked You did not get to see responses from American Muslims and non Muslims about her?. Did you care to read those?.

So by your Islamic logic, the truth told in 2006 is now a lie in 2016. Are you guys OK? Have you attempted to refute any accusation she made against your criminal prophet? I am sure you haven't read any of her books or watched any of her videos.

By the way, since islam is a religion of peace, why was a fatwa placed on her to be killed by any devout Muslim, even by you?
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Demmzy15(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
true2god:
So by your Islamic logic, the truth told in 2006 is now a lie in 2016. Are you guys OK? Have you attempted to refute any accusation she made against your criminal prophet? I am sure you haven't read any of her books or watched any of her videos.

By the way, since islam is a religion of peace, why was a fatwa placed on her to be killed by any devout Muslim, even by you?
Read my brother's post carefully, don't be in a haste!

2 Likes

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Empiree: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Demmzy15:
Read my brother's post carefully, don't be in a haste!
You got it. I ignored him cus he makes no sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by unphilaz(m): 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Thank goodness these views are from a Muslim woman:

Saudi journalist, Nadine Al-Budair who lives in Qatar, penned an article in the Kuwaiti daily Al-Rai in which she wondered how Muslims would have acted if Christians had blown themselves up in their midst or tried to force their faith on them.

She presented the hypothetical question while calling on the Muslim world to be introspective and enact reforms, instead of condemning Western attitudes towards it.

“Imagine a Western youth coming here and carrying out a suicide mission in one of our public squares in the name of the Cross. Imagine that two skyscrapers had collapsed in some Arab capital, and that an extremist Christian group, donning millennium-old garb, had emerged to take responsibility for the event, while stressing its determination to revive Christian teachings or some Christian rulings, according to its understanding, to live like in the time [of Jesus] and his disciples, and to implement certain edicts of Christian scholar,” she wrote, according to a translation of the article by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

“Imagine hearing the voices of monks and priests from churches and prayer houses in and out of the Arab world, screaming on loudspeakers and levelling accusations against Muslims, calling them infidels, and chanting: ‘God, eliminate the Muslims and defeat them all.’”

“Imagine that we had provided an endless number of foreign groups with visas, ID cards, citizenships, proper jobs, free education, free modern healthcare, social security, and so on, and later a member of one of these groups came out, consumed by hatred and bloodlust, and killed our sons on our streets, in our buildings, in our newspaper [offices], in our mosques and in our schools.”

“Imagine a Frenchmen or a German in Paris or Berlin leading his Muslim neighbor [somewhere] in order to slaughter him and then freeze his head in an ice box, in a cold and calculating manner… as one terrorist did with the head of an American in Riyadh years ago.”

She was referring to American engineer Paul Marshall Johnson, who was abducted and beheaded by Al-Qaeda operatives in Saudi Arabia in 2004. His severed head was found in an ice box in a Riyadh apartment approximately one month later.

“Imagine that we visited their country as tourists and they shot at us, blew up car bombs near us, and announced their opposition to our presence [there] by chanting: ‘Remove the Muslims from the land of culture.’”

“These images are far from the mind of the Arab or Muslim terrorist because he is certain, or used to be certain, that the West is humanitarian and that the Western citizen would refuse to respond [in this manner] to the barbaric crimes [of the Muslim terrorists]. Despite the terrorist acts of Al-Qaeda and ISIS [the Islamic State], we [Muslims] have been on [Western] soil for years without any fear or worry. Millions of Muslim tourists, immigrants, students, and job seekers [travel to the West] with the doors open [to them], and the streets safe [for them].”

“However, how much longer [will this last]? Today things are different. [Western] anger [at Muslims] is apparent, and they make scary declarations.”

“It is strange that we [Muslims] believe we have the right to condemn such statements rather than address the implications of some of our extremist curricula, our education, and our regimes, and be ashamed [of them]… It is strange that we condemn [the West] instead of addressing what is happening in our midst – the extremist ways in which we interpret the shari’a and our reactionary attitudes towards each other and the world. It is strange that we condemn instead of apologizing to the world.”

“How would you react if a European blew up a theater in your city or a café that your son frequents? What would you do if you heard curses against your religion and faith every Sunday, as they hear [against theirs] from some of our imams on Fridays and other days?

“Imagine being in Amsterdam, London, or New York and knowing that students [there] learn as part of their curricula that you are an infidel, and that killing you is jihad that leads to the virgins of paradise. Would you extend your stay there to the end of the summer, or stay away? [Would you] blow yourself up [as the Muslim terrorists do], or would you do less than that: [Merely] conquer your rage and demand to ban Christians from entering Arab countries. What would you do?

“[Imagine] the war that would break out had Westerners shed their values in the face of the bloody crimes committed by foreigners, and if Western or Christian counter-radicalism had emerged in our Arab cities?

“After all these farces, some Arab analyst comes out touting a pathetic message, and reciting the same words in his friend’s ear that he has repeated millions of times: ‘Those [Muslims who commit terrorism] do not represent Islam, but only themselves.’

“This is all we [know how to do] – absolve [ourselves] of guilt.”

By: United with Israel Staff
(With files from MEMRI)

Deathstroke - this is a non Muslim woman saying this :-)
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by analice107: 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
Empiree:
Bold part got me grin grin grin Dont even rant too much about her in America. You will be branded extremist. She's new and fresh to you grin grin grin grin I knew her since '06. She is one of the many sponsored "ex-Muslims" in those days post Sept 11. You should notice that many of her YouTube videos are old, you didn't notice that?. They might deceived you by re-uploading same old junks in 2015/2016 to fool you. grin shocked grin grin shocked shocked You did not get to see responses from American Muslims and non Muslims about her?. Did you care to read those?.

Does that now make what she wrote about Islam lies? because, reading that book explains a lot of things about your attitudes here on nairaland. Up until now, I never knew why muslims always threaten anyone having a discussion with them. I never understood why everything about a Muslim is like raiding. The confrontation, the aggression, and the insults. The blatant lies even when the truth is glaring. Now I know.
A Muslim is a very fearful person. Fear of the unknown. Fearful of the crumbling of his religion, so He fights and kills to protect it, even when he knows his religion is false.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by unphilaz(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Demmzy15:
This Christians are set of miserable losers, look at how they're quoting each other. Lemme make this fact clear to you all; no matter how you lambast or cry about Islam, it'll continue to grow. Islam is the fastest growing religion in terms of conversion and mortality rate, accept this fact. As clearly shown by the PEW Research, Islam would have the largest amount of adherents before the end of this century, I pray most of you are alive by them so as you can die of heartattack when you hear the news.

Nauzubillah, you should all pray so as God can show you the true way before you all die, because if you die without believing in Islam, hell is your home till eternity. You've been warned, Allaah won't punish those which no Warners came to them, but you in which the truth was made plain to you, Wallahi you'll be punished.

You're warned!

Here we go again Muslim will grow blah blah
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Demmzy15(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
unphilaz:

Here we go again Muslim will grow blah blah
Are you denying it?! Fastest in terms of mortality and conversion! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Amberon: 6:46am On Mar 02, 2016
you're as foolish as your pedophile who doesn't know that mortality means death.
Demmzy15:

You're warned!
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2016
Amberon:
you're as foolish as your pedophile who doesn't know that mortality means death.

Don't mind the illiterate boy. And he is supposed to be an undergraduate, ever wondered why most of our young graduates today are unemployable?
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Amberon: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2016
yes!! fastest in terms of mortality (death rate). Olodo, check the meaning of mortality before you contradict yourself.
Demmzy15:
Are you denying it?! Fastest in terms of mortality and conversion! cheesy
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Amberon: 8:03am On Mar 02, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

and he keeps repeating the same blunder.

The way these Muslims defend their evil religion is out of this world, even when its so glaring that Mohammed was deranged.
Annunaki:

Don't mind the illiterate boy. And he is supposed to be an undergraduate, ever wondered why most of our young graduates today are unemployable?

2 Likes

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2016
Amberon:
yes!! fastest in terms of mortality (death rate). Olodo, check the meaning of mortality before you contradict yourself.

They clearly have the highest mortality rate though cheesy with the way they keep killing themselves and blowing themselves up islam will soon be relegated to the dustbins of history cheesy
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2016
Annunaki:

When you deny facts that mohamed was a armed robber, rapist, paedophile, adulterer, murderer, liar and sex maniac as recorded in your quoran and sahih hadiths, you are denying mohamed.

Allah do not permit us(Muslim) to curse non believer's...

am tired of all your non sense... I really wish to curse you because of all your blatant lies.. am even tired of debunking all your lies..

all you said, you have no proofs.. when you were given proofs.. you still wont understand..

your brain needs attention..
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2016
TruthHurts1:

It must be very painful to be obsessed with another religion. Especially when that religion considers you to be a nuisance. Poor abeed.

Even in the crookran Jesus receives more mentions than MUMUhaMAD

and Moses is mentioned hundred times more than Jesus in Bible

Quran mentioned Mary mother of Jesus 80% more times than she was mentioned in Bible..
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Once muslims are confronted with thE truth they become belligerent. Why must u use words like "split your brains".

Always prone to violence.

laughing #this is serious #
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Lol. Mr al taqiyya muslim why did u post a silly link, post the hadith let's see how it differs. Let everyone reading this see it. No one has time to visit a silly muslim website and increase its traffic.

Ur muslim tricks is well known.

believe whatever you want.. you want proofs, you were given.. then you reject it.. not my problem.. its yours
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 8:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Blackfire:

our holly prophet and all Muslims must first be in hell, instead of al jannah awaiting judgement , so is all Muslims, according to the quran and hadiths.

Have u gotten yourself a Christian you will throw over the bridge to be able to enter al jannah?..

Who will suffer? me? No, is you that ve been suffering from backward - reading- Arabic -brainwashed - slavery.
U are a dumb sick Zap jihadist apologist.

#laughing# ... this is how I will be laughing when. you burn in hell.. you rejected your Creator (Allah), rejected prophet isa, you lied against him by calling him God and son of God and you reject prophet Muhammad (saw)... see all your offense... if you die with those belief... Hell awaits you
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2016
true2god:
Shameless muslims without conscience. See what you lying prophet said in the hadith below:

Bukhari Volume 3, Book 49, Number 857: Narrated Um Kulthum bint Uqba: That she heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “He who makes peace between the people by INVENTING good information or saying good things, is not a liar.”

Muslim Book 032, Number 6303: Humaid b. ‘Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Auf reported that his mother Umm Kulthum daughter of ‘Uqba b. Abu Mu’ait, and she was one amongst the first emigrants who pledged allegiance to Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him), as saying that she heard Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A liar is not one who tries to bring reconciliation amongst people and speaks good (in order to avert dispute), or he conveys good.

Dont tell me those al-hadith are weak or fabricated, the standard muslim excuse.

you know nothing about the rules guarding hadith authenticity . yet you blabbing...

you that you don't know Bible will understand hadith .. tsw
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2016
DeathStroke007:

and Moses is mentioned hundred times more than Jesus in Bible

Quran mentioned Mary mother of Jesus 80% more times than she was mentioned in Bible..

Why you be dunce like this? Moses belongs to the Jewish Religion (Judaism) while Mary belongs to us, the Christians (usually Catholics)

I get it. Muslims have nobody of equal moral standing in their fake ass religion so they must poach holy figures from Christianity and Judaism. Poor f.o.o.ls. Classic abeed mentality.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2016
true2god:
mohammed said:“If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath” (Bukhari: V7B67N427). He had further said: “Allah and his Messenger dissolve obligations” (Quran 9:3). Also in Quran 66:2, Muhammad had declared: “Allah has already sanctioned for you the dissolution of your vows.” MUSLIMS ALWAYS LIE ...they have shown that MANY times in their comments on nairaland.

It is islamically ok to lie to deceive infidels, never trust a muslim.

you brain dead.. chai..
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2016
Demmzy15:

https://www.nairaland.com/2859034/2015-statistics-regarding-religion-growth

https://www.nairaland.com/2835282/largest-religion-nigeria-islam-christianity

Keep wailing!!! grin tongue

Only a MUMUslim keeps arguing blindly even when the facts don't support his position. Being the fastest breeding religion because of polygamy and overpopulation is not the same thing as being the fastest growing religion.

Sheikh Ahmad Al Katani gave Aljazeera T.V. the following facts and figures: “In every hour, 667 Muslims convert to Christianity. Everyday, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity. Every year, 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity.” (note that even two professors and Imams of Egypt’s most prestigious Al Azhar University, Dr. Mustafa (now Mark Gabriel) and Dr. Mohammad Rahoumy (now Dr. Samuel Paul) have left Islam, because of the unacceptable teachings of the Koran.)
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 8:20am On Mar 03, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you brain dead.. chai..

MUMUhaMAD is the perfect example of brain dead.

2 Likes

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Blackfire(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2016
DeathStroke007:

#laughing# ... this is how I will be laughing when. you burn in hell.. you rejected your Creator (Allah), rejected prophet isa, you lied against him by calling him God and son of God and you reject prophet Muhammad (saw)... see all your offense... if you die with those belief... Hell awaits you

ok agreed i will be in hell, but not Islamic hell... But what hell are all Muslims including our holly prophet in, and everyone including our holly prophet are awaiting judgement, some will be saved from hell, others wouldn't(maybe u)? Are u scared ? U should be.. This are things u should sit down and analyse and ask questions, come up with your own conclusion with common sense.
- how can a prophet be in hell till now.
- how can after been a faithful(jihadist and conservative) Muslim, i will be in hell first.
- am not even sure u will make the list , are u scared? U should be? .
- who is going to judge u Muslims on that day?.
-was mohamed deceiving himself or all of us.
- why is mohamed ibn abdulallah really afraid of? Why do we ve to shout peace on him everyday? .

And if decide to leave Islam,mohamed, quran, why will anyone including mohamed, Allah, Islam and Muslims issued fatwa of death on u.. Why the compulsion?.

Shkr

This is blackfire
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2016
Blackfire:

ok agreed i will be in hell, but not Islamic hell... But what hell are all Muslims including our holly prophet in, and everyone including our holly prophet are awaiting judgement, some will be saved from hell, others wouldn't(maybe u)? Are u scared ? U should be.. This are things u should sit down and analyse and ask questions, come up with your own conclusion with common sense.
- how can a prophet be in hell till now.
- how can after been a faithful(jihadist and conservative) Muslim, i will be in hell first.
- am not even sure u will make the list , are u scared? U should be? .
- who is going to judge u Muslims on that day?.
-was mohamed deceiving himself or all of us.
- why is mohamed ibn abdulallah really afraid of? Why do we ve to shout peace on him everyday? .

And if decide to leave Islam,mohamed, quran, why will anyone including mohamed, Allah, Islam and Muslims issued fatwa of death on u.. Why the compulsion?.

Shkr

This is blackfire

You a fool
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2016
true2god:
Islam will not go away so fast, the OIC already had a Plan B, that is outlawing and criminalization of 'insulting' Islamic prophet. The OIC have already submitted a draft resolution to the UN to make it a criminal offense criticizing the prophet of Islam. If that resolution is passed, I might be arrested, imprisoned or even killed for criticizing the prophet of Islam and of course sanctioned by the UN general assembly.

The very corrupt and anti-semitic UN had been pockected by petro-dollar from rich arab states. Remember, the US muslim president, Sheik Barack Obama said (at the UN general assembly) and I quote:

'The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of islam'.

Islam is dying. The prophecy of islam decline is fulfilling itself daily. According to prophecy they said it would rise and almost equate with Christianity, but the antichrist prince would emerge and then a lot of eyes would be open to what islam is and leave islam. Today yezidi muslim (nearly a quarter is left of islam), muslims who go to places like Germany become christians. In Kuwait, after the prince became christian, the outspread of Christianity in Kuwait is seemingly awesome. Apart from Saudi, many muslim nations now have turned to having and accepting churches in thier midst. In Laos where Buddha is number one, has accepted christians and I hear someone says they building mountain of Fire there now.

What's your judgement.

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Why you be dunce like this? Moses belongs to the Jewish Religion (Judaism) while Mary belongs to us, the Christians (usually Catholics)

I get it. Muslims have nobody of equal moral standing in their fake ass religion so they must poach holy figures from Christianity and Judaism. Poor f.o.o.ls. Classic abeed mentality.

Mary was never a Christian... Mary never call Jesus God nor son of God nor go church nor read Bible
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Only a MUMUslim keeps arguing blindly even when the facts don't support his position. Being the fastest breeding religion because of polygamy and overpopulation is not the same thing as being the fastest growing religion.

Sheikh Ahmad Al Katani gave Aljazeera T.V. the following facts and figures: “In every hour, 667 Muslims convert to Christianity. Everyday, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity. Every year, 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity.” (note that even two professors and Imams of Egypt’s most prestigious Al Azhar University, Dr. Mustafa (now Mark Gabriel) and Dr. Mohammad Rahoumy (now Dr. Samuel Paul) have left Islam, because of the unacceptable teachings of the Koran.)

That's why Yunisa yellow stole that small girl so she go born fast for am.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Mary was never a Christian... Mary never call Jesus God nor son of God nor go church nor read Bible

Prove it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! / TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo / Church Members Flog 'Demons' In Awka, Anambra State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.