Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co (10472 Views)

Famous Quotes From The Great Noetic & Davidylan (phd.) / The Noetic Interview: Questions On Humanity And The Quality Of Goodness / 20 - 20 Questions From Huxley In The Huxley-Noetic Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by mazaje(m): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2009
davidylan:

[size=18pt]its ridiculously funny how all these loud but empty barrels deliberately pretended not to see horse 703's post.[/size]  grin grin

could it be because it asked salient questions they couldnt provide an answer to?

What are these salient points that he asked? He said he is a "biologist" but he says things like these. . . . .

mutations that occur have been proven to be harmful, at least 99%, so how did the organism know how to mutate harmlessly, maybe it had magic powers? or im wrong.
Please atheist answer these questions

This is false because most mutations are neither harmful nor helpful. Mutations have been observed by scientist to make completely novel genes many times such as the evolution of nylonase in certain bacteria.

This link from talk origins explains it in much details.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by bindex(m): 12:26am On Jul 14, 2009
davidylan:

we've been talking way too much about creationism . . . we are tired. We'd like the fools who hanker after the bible (even though they claim not to believe it) to try education us on their different belief system (evolution) this time around.

You seem to know so much about the NAS, all we ask is a brief 3 lines on WHAT EXACTLY is the concrete stand of the NAS on evolution.

I wonder why that's so hard for these fools. Virtually all the threads here are about us giving "answers to the questions you have been asking" . . . when are you going to answer just one of ours? Start with that by horse703, he made very salient points . . . its no surprise ALL OF YOU avoided like he didnt even exist.

Hypocrites.

Bla bla bla when will this FOOL stop crying like a baby and actually do something? I asked you for evidence for creationism and you said I should read genesis 1. You asked what the evidence for evolution are and I asked you to visit the NAS and other websites that support evolution or read the books that scientist have written about evolution and the evidence they have provided for it. You can then disprove all the evidence they have provided, do some work boy and stop being a lazy ass fool that only knows how to cry all the time. Can you use the "salient" points provided by horse703 and as part of your paper to the NAS? If horse703 is truly serious he will write a scientific paper and send it to the right authorities, challenging their claims why is he crying on nairaland to us i though he said he was a "biologist"? Do you guys want to win a Nobel peace prize? Deluded and empty headed Idiots.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by bindex(m): 12:33am On Jul 14, 2009
Abuzola:

@bindex, you are so stupid that the only thing you know is insult and insult, no doubt, an empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

Do you think if not for creationism you would have been a perfect being, having nose to breath, teeth to grind, ear to hear, anus for waste matter, hand for equipping, leg for walking etc, you and your brothers i.e atheist or whatever are the greatest fool, if you think it is a struggle for the survival like your theory says why is it that every man is born complete, or have you seen one born with one eye or one leg or no head ?

You think you and your family came from evolution right ? I have a question for you, has any animal in a zoo for once changed into a man ?

Think, think and think

What is this foolish slave of allah saying? Bleep allah and mohammed deluded slowpoke. What is this FOOL saying about every man born complete? Do you know what they call birth defects? So many people have been born with one eye, some born blind, some born with both reproductive organs, some born with out complete limbs or extra limbs etc. Do you know that there are case where some humans have been born with a tail? How has the nonsense creation account written in the koran helped man in better understanding the world? Idiot.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Abuzola(m): 12:38am On Jul 14, 2009
Can you see how foolish you are, the fact that some part of the body do not function doesn't mean they weren't born without it, they were born but not functioning, that is the decree of the Lord, you have indeed strayed far away
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by bindex(m): 12:47am On Jul 14, 2009
Abuzola:

Can  you see how foolish you are, the fact that some part of the body do not function doesn't mean they weren't born without it, they were born but not functioning, that is the decree of the Lord, you have indeed strayed far away

So it is the decree of your imaginary desert god that makes some people to be born with both male and female sex organs or missing limbs eh? Your desert god decreed for some people to be born with a tail? What a pathetic and ridiculous foolish FOOL.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by mazaje(m): 12:52am On Jul 14, 2009
bindex ya na ga ka signing out? Ni zan je na kwanta sobuda gobe zan je singapore. . . . . . kar ka manta ka kira moritz gobe fa.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Abuzola(m): 12:54am On Jul 14, 2009
What fairy tale or mixed sex organ are you talking about ? Never did this happen except in your rant dream
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by noetic2: 12:55am On Jul 14, 2009
mazaje:

bindex ya na ga ka signing out? Ni zan je na kwanta sobuda gobe zan je singapore. . . . . . kar ka manta ka kira moritz gobe fa.

no wonder ur posts are gibberish grin grin
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by bindex(m): 1:00am On Jul 14, 2009
Abuzola:

What fairy tale or mixed sex organ are you talking about ? Never did this happen except in your rant dream

You are just a pathetic FOOL. So you have never heard about people that were born with both male and female sex organs .
noetic2:

At lest his gibberish posts makes far more sense that your meaningless cries and deluded rants.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by noetic2: 1:02am On Jul 14, 2009
bindex:

At lest his gibberish posts makes far more sense that your meaningless cries and deluded rants.

learn to hide ur folly. u did not have to respond.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Abuzola(m): 1:03am On Jul 14, 2009
You idiot is been deceived with simple fiction. What a shame
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 14, 2009
if anyone can see the scientific defence for evolution pls let me know . . . i think these guys are digging deep to find it. Lets encourage them.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by bindex(m): 1:08am On Jul 14, 2009
Abuzola:

You idiot is been deceived with simple fiction. What a shame

I don't even know what to make of this nonsense. grin grin. Stupid slave of the imaginary desert god of the arabs.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by toneyb: 1:12am On Jul 14, 2009
davidylan:

if anyone can see the scientific defence for evolution pls let me know . . . i think these guys are digging deep to find it. Lets encourage them.

We have been through this before, OK the theory of evolution is wrong, creationism is right, Where are your scientific evidence that support that claim? You should be able to provide it, no?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by toneyb: 1:14am On Jul 14, 2009
noetic2:

His post are gibberish because he speaks his native language?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 14, 2009
toneyb:

We have been through this before, OK the theory of evolution is wrong, creationism is right, Where are your scientific evidence that support that claim? You should be able to provide it, no?

we have not been through anything before . . . each time we ask for your own scientific proof you run and hide. When the thread is about creationism you fools are out in full force . . .

sorry but i thought we already agreed that creationism is senseless? Isnt that the rational for atheism?

Well since creationism makes no sense pls help us with the scientific rationale for evolution.

very simple. i wonder why its taken 4 pages already and nothing yet . . . surely the evidence for such a "fact" must be all up in our faces no?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Abuzola(m): 1:24am On Jul 14, 2009
@bindex, didn't i inform you that you an empty barrel ? Your last post justify it
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by toneyb: 1:27am On Jul 14, 2009
davidylan:

we have not been through anything before . . . each time we ask for your own scientific proof you run and hide. When the thread is about creationism you fools are out in full force . . .

sorry but i thought we already agreed that creationism is senseless? Isnt that the rational for atheism?

Well since creationism makes no sense pls help us with the scientific rationale for evolution.

very simple. i wonder why its taken 4 pages already and nothing yet . . . surely the evidence for such a "fact" must be all up in our faces no?

No body has ever ran and hidden. You ask for scientific proof and you have been provided. M_nwanko has provided a lot of peer reviewed papers on the other thread, all you do is cry and whine with out writing any scientific paper to disprove the claims to the authors of the paper and their peers that reviewed it. On the other hand you have never provided any evidence for creationism. If creationism is a scientific theory I know you will be up in arms crying about it all day. Evolution is not the rationalism for atheism because there are many christians that have thrown away the creation accounts in the bible and believe in evolution. Atheism has been in existence long before the theory of evolution. So evolution is NOT the rational for atheism because so many christians also believe in evolution.  You claim evolution is false but what is it about it that pricks you so much and gives you sleepless nights?

You said evolution is wrong and I said I agree so where are your scientific evidence for creationism?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 14, 2009
toneyb:

No body has ever ran and hidden. You ask for scientific proof and you have been provided. M_nwanko has provided a lot of peer reviewed papers on the other thread, all you do is cry and whine with out writing any scientific paper to disprove the claims to the authors of the paper and their peers that reviewed it. On the other hand you have never provided any evidence for creationism. If creationism is a scientific theory I know you will be up in arms crying about it all day. Evolution is not the rationalism for atheism because there are many christians that have thrown away the creation accounts in the bible and believe in evolution. Atheism has been in existence long before the theory of evolution. So evolution is NOT the rational for atheism because so many christians also believe in evolution.  You claim evolution is false but what is it about it that pricks you so much and gives you sleepless nights?

You said evolution is wrong and I said I agree so where are your scientific evidence for creationism?

where has any been provided on the last 5 pages? why are you hiding under M-Nwankwo's skirts? It seems he is the only one who has at least some rudimentary knowledge of what he talks about as regards science. The rest of you dolts just parrot nonsense about NAS and think that will impress us. Even with all Nwankwo's posts he still cant provide us one concrete proof that evolution is anything but a theory.

To say that evolution is not the rationale for atheism is to struggle desperately not to HAVE to answer salient questions. Try another escapist tactic . . .

so far you've tried to:

a. ignore them
b. hide behind nwankwo
c. ask us to prove it for you
d. divorce atheism from evolution . . .

what other excuse is there?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by toneyb: 1:41am On Jul 14, 2009
davidylan:

where has any been provided on the last 5 pages? why are you hiding under M-Nwankwo's skirts? It seems he is the only one who has at least some rudimentary knowledge of what he talks about as regards science. The rest of you dolts just parrot nonsense about NAS and think that will impress us. Even with all Nwankwo's posts he still cant provide us one concrete proof that evolution is anything but a theory.

To say that evolution is not the rationale for atheism is to struggle desperately not to HAVE to answer salient questions. Try another escapist tactic . . .

so far you've tried to:

a. ignore them
b. hide behind nwankwo
c. ask us to prove it for you
d. divorce atheism from evolution . . .

what other excuse is there?

I said evolution is false where is your scientific evidence for creationism? At lest show me that you have an idea of what you are talking about. You said that evolution is wrong and I said I agree where is your scientific evidence for creationism?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 14, 2009
toneyb:

I said evolution is false where is your scientific evidence for creationism? At lest show me that you have an idea of what you are talking about. You said that evolution is wrong and I said I agree where is your scientific evidence for creationism?

aww isnt it so easy to cop out with such a trite untruth?

I didnt say evolution was wrong . . . infact i believed you fools who constantly bleat about the NAS. I just want you to confirm it for me.

AS regards scientific evidence for creationism . . . sure . . . the minute i get the scientific proof for evolution i'll be right there to provide mine. At least 1% of the NAS members hold it to be true.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by toneyb: 1:49am On Jul 14, 2009
davidylan:

I didnt say evolution was wrong . . . infact i believed you fools who constantly bleat about the NAS. I just want you to confirm it for me.

AS regards scientific evidence for creationism . . . sure . . . the minute i get the scientific proof for evolution i'll be right there to provide mine. At least 1% of the NAS members hold it to be true.

I said I believe you that there is no scientific evidence for evolution, all the member of the NAS believe in a baseless assertion. Is creationism true? if it is then pls provide scientific evidence for it. You should be able to do this no?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 14, 2009
toneyb:

I said I believe you that there is no scientific evidence for evolution, all the member of the NAS believe in a baseless assertion. Is creationism true? if it is then pls provide scientific evidence for it. You should be able to do this no?

dont let bindex hear you.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Tudor6(f): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2009
bindex:

What is this foolish slave of allah saying? Bleep allah and mohammed deluded slowpoke. What is this FOOL saying about every man born complete? Do you know what they call birth defects? So many people have been born with one eye, some born blind, some born with both reproductive organs, some born with out complete limbs or extra limbs etc. Do you know that there are case where some humans have been born with a tail? How has the nonsense creation account written in the koran helped man in better understanding the world? Idiot.
AMEN to that!!!
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Tudor6(f): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2009
davidylan:

AS regards scientific evidence for creationism . . . sure . . . the minute i get the scientific proof for evolution i'll be right there to provide mine. [/b]At least 1% of the NAS members hold it to be true.
davidylan why are you being a coward remember the scriptures
For God has not given us the spirit of [b]fear but the spirit of POWER, spirit of love and a sound mind
You a deluded goon of jesus do not even display any of those characteristics {more evidence the bible is crap].
Why are you scared of us common unbelievers? Where is the sound mind promised by jesus?
You are embarassing jesus with your shameless dodging.
WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE FOR CREATION? [quote][/quote]
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by toneyb: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2009
davidylan:

dont let bindex hear you.

. I said I believe you that evolution is wrong, where is your scientific evidence for creationism? You should be able to no? You have been embarrassing your self all this while so I just want you to show me that you have an idea of what you are talking about. You claim to be a "scientist" but you are yet to show me that you have an idea of what you are talking about. Is creationism true? if it is then you should be able to provide some scientific evidence for it. Simply claiming that Moses "wrote" down what happened is the most ridiculous and pathetic drivel I have heard in a very long time. I now accept creationism I just want you to convince me that it is "true" by providing some scientific evidence to support it. Or are you all talk and no action as usual?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by toneyb: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2009
mazaje:

grin grin Interesting thread. . .Evolution vs creationism. grin grin ,  . . Biological evolution explains with some evidence at least. . . how living forms developed from ancient single-celled organisms,  . . while creationism is about how bronze-age man explained how he thought the world came to be, so no proponent of creationism can provide any scientific evidence to support his claim because non exist.

grin grin grin. I have discarded evolution and accepted creationism, still waiting for our resident "scientist" to provide some scientific evidence to support it and so far all I have heard are pathetic cries and meaningless statements like "moses wrote down what happened" grin grin. I am still waiting for our resident "scientist" to provided the scientific evidence that supports creationism since they believe it is "true". I will keep cheering them on and hope they don't disappoint me.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by horse703: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2009
tudor first of all, genetically modified crops donnt mutate on their own, those mutations they go thru are induced by scientist and it is not the crop that decides to mutate. this they can do in some organisms as well, go check wikipedia for the process. So wht u r saying is the fish decided to mutate a leg because it didnt have one, is that it? that boils down to magic i think, dnt u.

u wer saying something about a cycle, well tudor, if u wer to go live on a mountain, after sometime yoyr heart will gget bigger, u will posses more red blood cells, your legs may become shorter because of climbing, these may be passed on to offspring, tudor this is not evolution, its called adaptation. U dnt suddenly decide to grow wings do u, so u can fly up and down yr new home. adaptation is something every human goes thru to cope with environment not evolution.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by horse703: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2009
atheists, some mutations occur because of adaptation, for example, somatic hypermutation, which is a way your immune system adapts to new foreign materials, this does not mean over a number of years i wil change into a new species does it?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by horse703: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2009
mazje, thank u for that link it was educative, but reading thru i did not see any mention of any mutation creating a new species from an old one did it. that link was last updated in MAy, 1999 anyway, please get me an updated link ok.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Tudor6(f): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2009
horse703:
[b]
tudor first of all, genetically modified crops donnt mutate on their own, those mutations they go thru are induced by scientist and it is not the crop that decides to mutate. this they can do in some organisms as well, go check wikipedia for the process. [/b]So wht u r saying is the fish decided to mutate a leg because it didnt have one, is that it? that boils down to magic i think, dnt u.
If the mutation process can be replicated in the lab it definately means it can happen in nature. So you wanna tell me during creation god created the water resistant rice in the north of nigeria and then created the other types in the south? Some cows are known to be naturally resistant to trypanosomiasis without vaccination. Even bacteria  now develop resistance to penicillin and other antibiotics and pass off that adaptive ability to future generations.
u wer saying something about a cycle, well tudor, if u wer to go live on a mountain, after sometime yoyr heart will gget  bigger, u will posses more red blood cells, your legs may become shorter because of climbing, these may be passed on to offspring, tudor this is not evolution, its called adaptation. U dnt  suddenly decide to grow wings do u, so u can fly up and down yr new home. adaptation is something every human goes thru to cope with environment not evolution.
Like i said you do not have a good understanding of the evolution theory. Natural selection in which the strongest (those that can adapt better) survive and pass on their characteristics to their offspring. The better equipped for survival of this next generation reproduce passing on their xteristics.These series of adaptive changes that occur and passed along from generation to generation with the adaptive structures becoming specialized and improved over time constitutes evolution.
In simple terms the changing environment leads to natural selection of the adaptable members who pass on their charasteristics to the next generation and as the cycle continues the adaptive structures become better and more specialized .{let me reiterate that this cycle takes millions of years not overnight like magic} In other words adaptation drives evolution.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Tudor6(f): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2009
horse703:

atheists, some mutations occur because of adaptation, for example, somatic hypermutation, which is a way your immune system adapts to new foreign materials, this does not mean over a number of years i wil change into a new species does it?

It means if such adaptation can be passed along, some of your future generations might have that same adaptive ability to combat such foreign body. Passing that adptive trait to your offspring is a factor for evolution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? / Our Daily Manna Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.