Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,010 members, 7,953,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 (52425 Views)

Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by iamord(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
chukzyblingz:
. have you been to Nigeria? I've been going to Ghana a long time. There's nothing you can't tel me about Ghana. I spent years in Ghana. You can try to fool those who's never been to Ghana.

And hey! I'm not getting all worked up. It's you and your other stup.d brothers that are paranoid.
well congrats! I never came up here to paint Ghana in any grandeur picture. So you must have me mistaken. So your individual views about Ghana is None of my business. I have have also lived in Nigeria likewise. And I know the positives and the negatives, but choose to be a penchant of what is right.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by chukzyblingz(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
iamord:
well congrats! I never came up here to paint Ghana in any grandeur picture. So you must have me mistaken. So your individual views about Ghana is None of my business. I have have also lived in Nigeria likewise. And I know the positives and the negatives, but choose to be a penchant of what is right.
thank you for clarifying that. Nobody is perfect. All nations have their good and bad side but it's amusing how Ghanaians kabel Nigerians as scammers and ritualists when in the real sense these things is almost legal in their country. A high percentage of Ghanaian youth are either ritualists or scammers or even both. When they scam and don't make it big as their Nigerian counterparts, they snitch. We're all africans and all the bad things happening in Nigeria happen in other African countries. Why do fellow Africans like to label nigerians as bad, especially Ghanaians, when they're also guilty of that same thing.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by seunfape(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
wen Buhari wanted to enter in 1983,oil money droped.wen he is abt to enter there again in 2015,oil money dropped.ds must hv been reading to bad luck.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
iamord:
so mature I really like the way you bring all your points across. smiley

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by iamord(m): 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
TRAPQUEEN1:
so mature I really like the way you bring all your points across. smiley
medase! How r u
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Uniben4sure: 4:27am On Feb 28, 2016
We are sorry!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by MidolsStudent(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Eyaaaahhhh embarassed
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Sctests: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
OXYGEN01:
See how happy they were.They were happy because they knew how useless nigeria was(currently beyond useless though).

I agree with you. That zoo called nigeria will do humanity a world of good if just ceases to exist immediately.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by citizenY(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
iamord:
Its sad to know that a lot of you speak with little sense. What does the topic have to do with comparing both nations? Is there any point that I contested who is better and who is not ? Yet you bring me in your shirt talk. My post here were never to bring up all this who is better talk
But at any given point in time when someone says something contrary all you do is last out. Stupendously at that. Can't someone air his views constructively without you people bringing up your stupid and immature talk? I have lived with Nigerians so I know you guys inside out. I just got to see a new attitude online coming from some of you . A very stupid one at that. My God! The same way there are Nigerian goods making it into Ghana is that not the same way there are goods from Ghana making it into the Nigerian market? Like Ghanaians don't bring goods too All the goods that are coming from idumota and trade fair complex are they not imported? Are there not ghanaian products and service in idumota and trade fair?? If Ghana did not permit you to bring you goods in can you bring him in?
You talk about Ghana trying to do a Nigeria must go on Nigerian business men.. And you take only that side of the story and run away with it. Do you know what Ghanaian business men face trying to do business in Nigeria? The restrictions imposed on them in particular despite the fact that Ghana opened its doors to you in the name of regional integration. Now after all the hospitality. Now Nigeria is acting like the smart one. Trying to export and fully close borders to Ghana. How stupid. a lot of companies that were in Nigeria are running from there to Ghana because of security, cost of doing business, power and a better business climate. Then you come here an open your silly empty barrel . When you see Nigerian products in ghana that's when Ghanaians are your brothers and Ghanaians welcome it wholeheartedly. But when Ghana brings something to Nigeria you begin to grumble that. Imagine.. common Ghana! . Do you meant to tell me that Ghanaians are stupid for your using your products? . I'd this your definition of superiority? You people should stop treating diplomatic issues like village head masters pls. It baffles that you can create an enabling environment in Ghana to do business as you so speak. yet you cannot create the same in your country. You people tend to take gentility for stupidity yet you ain't shit. As you are busy insulting Ghana, your country is grappling with serious economic issues. And security problems and all manner of confusion . high electricity prices when there is no light. and you are here talking about how you r better Ghana. Instead to pray for your county and make it a better place for you and your children . You don't have sense

Kaspreko....not Kadpersky ....one satchet for you, charlie.... Just jiving. All this dick measurement contest is of no use. Everywhere na hell hole...Luke a frog jumping into boiling water. May God help us.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by olayanju22(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
SirJeffry:
But I can't see any "Ghana-must-go" bag so where did the name emanate from?

Chai, but Pa Bubu wicked oo.

Abeg, who don be adult in '83 mek he gist us well on this?
And who told you that pmb was head of state then.....check the date well.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Ilamina(f): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Raphael81:
because of the incident i still travel with my Ghana Must Go to any place
grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Torture2020: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Fuckeduppedness grin that was 1983! Now that the tide has turned completely and Nigerians are now refugees in Ghana, I wonder how those Ghanaians who were deported under very despicable and dehumanizing circumstances will be feeling today grin God is a good God. Look at what nigeria has become grin grin one country has become a sh1thole, while the other is busy building and growing its economy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by MeineMutter: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2023
HungerBAD:
The sad thing is.

Today, Ghana is Economically stable than Nigeria, and what did they do to Nigerians trooping every 10 Minutes into their Country? they showed us love.

We should emulate how Ghana shows everybody love into our lives.

Ghana is not economically stable. It is worst than Nigeria. Don’t believe stereotypes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Restructuring: Kogi Yorubas Want Reunion With South West / UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.