Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,470 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold (39874 Views)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral / Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by RexTramadol1: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yahoo gone awry
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by BizBayo: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
goldbim:
Lol!!!you just got scammed,!!!!.chai and bro dickson must have RISEN..

hahaha, risen above sea level. lol

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by dikeigbo2(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
End time format.
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by franklingud(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Mehn!! grin which kind hilarious pic be dis na? grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Pecca: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
goldbim:
lol..a guy who lives down the roundabout..
...Y junction, you meant to say?
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Incorruptible:
I can imagine my guy frustration grin
this is same as the promise as APC promised nigerians,the more you look the less you seee
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by jacy67(f): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
gringrin hehehe.!!!! serves him right
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by mamawin(f): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
I honestly did not laugh
and I say is evrtin ok?
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
mamawin:
and I say is evrtin ok?
how can everything be ok with this hot weather?
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
mamawin:
and I say is evrtin ok?
how can everything be ok with this hot weather? smiley
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by goldbim(f): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Pecca:

...Y junction, you meant to say?
lol..another Bad boy spotted!!.*lips sealed*
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by nikkypearl(f): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
mikkypel:

Our moniker has something in common
Like the double "k"? grin........smh
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by mikkypel(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
Like the double "k"? grin........smh
Lafs.. Like nikky and mikky.. Like pel and pearl cool
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Qualer:

abeg PM your address so that when we see, we can test this your theory very well.. and write report thereafter.... eeerr...for science grin grin
badooo
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by olumzzz(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
farano:
Why are our men so obsessed with boobs and their size? I don't quite see women being obsessed with... lipsrsealed grin
Y u worried abt wat we think?.Abi ur own small?
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by mamawin(f): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
how can everything be ok with this hot weather? smiley
is it all over? I'm thinking it's only here in osun o
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
mamawin:
is it all over? I'm thinking it's only here in osun o
ha! Only Osun ke? Na for here e worst pass. This place is the closest to sun. This kaduna ehn
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
fraudsters everywhere
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by habsydiamond(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why he come open mouth like say him life depend on that breast turn small pikin yansh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / Police Arrest Sex Worker Over Client’s Death In Rivers’ Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.