Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? (47973 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by jaybee3(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
TOPAI7:
100k is too much for you to get settled down. Most homes are built on less than 30k. Most family total income is less than 30k.
Please move on, settle down and raise your family.

How you take know Einstein?

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by rolams(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
missyadorable:
I wonder why men should be bothered about getting married

Just 30 with low income,a man is contemplating marriage already

Madness!

It surprised me when I read ur comment here, when will he marry. To me it is better for him to get married now Dan to funicate. If he didn't marry at dis age, when will he married. Remember, if he marries now, it is possible for him to eat d fruit of his labour and he will be able to sponsor his children because he has d power. As his age increases, d year of service also decreases.
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by ndcide(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
winkmart:
Hello,

Am Kelvin, am based in Abeokuta, Ogun state where I work with a Firm that pays me N50,000 monthly after tax and pension. I try as much as possible to engage in other online businesses that do not affect my office work and i make close to N50,000 monthly as well. Though this varies.

I notice that most times, I am only able to save 40-50K monthly despite being in a low cost City like Abeokuta. But at least i save often.

Am close to 30 and contemplating marriage and I dont know if my income will be enough to sustain myself, wife and maybe kids as they come in. Or it will be advisable to leave the job and seek a better/high paying job

I will like to get your candid opinions

Thank You

If what you wrote here is the truth, then you are rich. Even if the lady doesn't have a job yet. If she's a woman of virtue, then you have no problem.

People forming lekki, Victoria Island, here, are not as RICH. FACT!

My guy in one of the banks there at abeokuta started like that and he's balanced.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by corridor: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
I work and live in abeokuta with my wife and a kid and I earn 45k a month and we survive
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by winkmart: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
freeage7:
I don't believe your story.

Dont be a doubting Thomas...what does it change if u dont belive it..is 100K too much or too small

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by jaybee3(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
corridor:
I work and live in abeokuta with my wife and a kid and I earn 45k a month and we survive

Why should he aspire to survive?

What's the essence of marriage in his current financial state if by all indicators it will only lead him to surviving?

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by FRANKOXY(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
You're good to go but marry a hardworking or employed woman. cheesy
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by winkmart: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
ndcide:

If what you wrote here is the truth, then you are rich. Even if the lady doesn't have a job yet. If she's a woman of virtue, then you have no problem.

People forming lekki, Victoria Island, here, are not as RICH. FACT!

My guy in one of the banks there at abeokuta started like that and he's balanced.

It real my brother, though I pray for increase..but am very certain 100k can give a family the best..maybe they can get the good

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by rolams(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=Sweetlemon post=43243945]

Not all your heart desires but the important ones. You don't need to be rich but just be comfy enough to be able to send you kids to a good school and not all those "A for apple B for ball" schools where the teachers can hardly even read their own certificates![/quote

Remember, between now and the time he has his 1st child, he has nothing les s than 10 months. He can save up to 200k before then and establish a small business or to start the business now self. He will never regret, he only need management techniques.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
NobleAngell:
Yeah u can as long as the lady u gerrin married to is understanding, prudent and can live within your means. But if d babe na ojukokoro and a Brazilian hair lover, my brother that's a NO-NO.
hmm u this girl again, I will marry u o.
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by Sweetlemon(f): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
jaybee3:

Why should he aspire to survive?

What's the essence of marriage in his current financial state if by all indicators it will only lead him to surviving?

Lol. My brother. I've just realized that different people have different expectations in life. Some are content and happy with "managing" "surviving" and are happy to suffer and smile. It's their choice and ain't nothing we can do about it. It's the innocent children I pity sad

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by Kizyte(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
winkmart:
Hello,

Am Kelvin, am based in Abeokuta, Ogun state where I work with a Firm that pays me N50,000 monthly after tax and pension. I try as much as possible to engage in other online businesses that do not affect my office work and i make close to N50,000 monthly as well. Though this varies.

I notice that most times, I am only able to save 40-50K monthly despite being in a low cost City like Abeokuta. But at least i save often.

Am close to 30 and contemplating marriage and I dont know if my income will be enough to sustain myself, wife and maybe kids as they come in. Or it will be advisable to leave the job and seek a better/high paying job

I will like to get your candid opinions

Thank You
You can get married with such income, but don't let your wife give birth to more than 2 kids. You must not produce the number of kids that you can't take care of. If you get rich in the future, then you can go for maximum of 3 kids.
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by Sweetlemon(f): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
rolams:
Remember, between now and the time he has his 1st child, he has nothing les s than 10 months. He can save up to 200k before then and establish a small business or to start the business now self. He will never regret, he only need management techniques.

Oga please go and check the price of pampers in the market (abi you wan make the children dey wear napkin ni?)
Also go and check school fee rates of decent schools. Then come back and tell me saving N200k is enough to start raising a child.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by chidooh1: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Armstrong34:
c dis guy ooooooo 50k....some lagosians pay house rent,skul fees, buy fuel,maintain car wif 5k.weda Dem dey hustle for dream person no knw..grin
Yeah, a good number of guys here in lagos make like 50k monthly from there they pay house rent, send their kids to private schools, maintain their cars, buy fuel for generator. I know guys who use tinny light Camry that don't make up to 50k in a month.
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by blesoh(f): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why not. Go ahead and marry. Some marry with 50k salary. If only your wife will cope with it(who wouldn't when men are scarce) lol
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by jaybee3(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Lol. My brother. I've just realized that different people have different expectations in life. Some are content and happy with "managing" "surviving" and are happy to suffer and smile. It's their choice and ain't nothing we can do about it. It's the innocent children I pity sad

The thing sef tire me na...

They will start procreating whilst relying solely on hope for better days....

Makes no damn sense

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
chimauk:
abeg comot for road.welcome,I ve bin expecting one weyre to come say lubbish.nansense
she is speaking her mind, should the op start worrying his head over marriage, I think the op is a kid gen. Must u marry. #yinmu.
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by winkmart: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
corridor:

My Oga, i wont lie..you are trying...i Cant survive on that...am just scared of the whole family thing
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by snoopdg(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Life is easy in abeokuta, proceed to marry and Pls gimme a gist on the online business you are into. I am interested in one. Cheers
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by kalimera101: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Are you saying a house wife is useless nowadays?
Since a lot of people are clamming for a working wife.
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
rolams:

It surprised me when I read ur comment here, when will he marry. To me it is better for him to get married now Dan to funicate. If he didn't marry at dis age, when will he married. Remember, if he marries now, it is possible for him to eat d fruit of his labour and he will be able to sponsor his children because he has d power. As his age increases, d year of service also decreases.
brother only God can make him eat the fruit of his labour not by his logic.
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by nbright: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
glossy6:

Says who?

Of course you can go ahead!

I married my hubby when he was living in a room & parlour self con. Three other relatives joined us in that small apartment. More so, I resigned from my job in order to marry him since we both work in d same place.

Fast forward to 2016 ...blessed with 5 kids, built a block of 6 flats in Lagos and moving on.

Don't limit yourself, please make a move. Jah bless
I had no option but to like your reply, unfortunately ma, what you did was then, these sets of girls we have now are just different from what you did years ago.
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Op that online business hope is not YAHOO Yahoo. Well sha business is business.
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by lottomkyes10(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Olarajee:
We like deceiving ourselves. So u n ur wife plus kid won't be able to live on 50 or 100k per month?

Tooh... you know the truth yourself.
no mind them maybe they did not read all he said this guy makes a saving of about 40k Every month he said how many people today earn as much as just what here saves. that's why a lot of guys are getting to 50yrs and single u can have a comfortable family even if all u earn is just 50 and who say u can't marry when u earn less maybe 30k its just about planing . beside he who finds a wife finds a gud thing and obtain favour from God. it just mean that she is just the addition u needs to multiply what u have.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
corridor:
say God!!!
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by missyadorable(f): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
rolams:

Lol..Even if he marries @ 20,he will commit adultery..oops! Adultery is better than fornication as far as the man is the adulterer
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
kalimera101:
Are you saying a house wife is useless nowadays?
Since a lot of people are clamming for a working wife.
verryyyyyy uslelesssss.
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by missyadorable(f): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
nbright:
I had no option but to like your reply, unfortunately ma, what you did was then, these sets of girls we have now are just different from what you did years ago.

Yes,because the set of men we have now are very different from you did years ago..now,after starting from the scratch and staying with a struggling man,the minute he "makes" it,he knows he has arrived and dumps the woman who stood by him when he had nothing for a new "catch"..

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by torddy4u(m): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Pls go ahead n get marriage
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by ghostwritter(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
fascowilly:
Where do you think you are? This is not UK that you will leave one today tomorrow you get another one, stick to that now and be looking for better offer, pls look for SPECIAL ADVISER in current administration, cus you so so good in one.
this is how u know they are blind.
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by olasha1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
pls link me up with ur other online work u do.tanx 08068717899:watshapp
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by ronaldbecky(m): 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Armstrong34:
c dis guy ooooooo 50k....some lagosians pay house rent,skul fees, buy fuel,maintain car wif 5k.weda Dem dey hustle for dream person no knw..grin
haba 5k, na wah o..dat mean na 4 batcher house nw..batcher 4 sum side 4 ph na 15 2 20k man..make amadioha strike poverty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mothers, How Many Of You Still Do This? / Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital / Twins Born 15 Minutes Apart On New Year Eve, 2021 And 2022 In U.S.(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.