Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike (40743 Views)

Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai / Wike, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amina In Ogoni For The Launch Of Clean-up / I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by abagoro(m): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
The same Wike that claimed responsibility is now politicising same issue.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/02/23/military-operations-in-khana-gokana-lgas-have-my-full-backing-wike/

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by AZeD1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
naijanaso:

Mbu is not military but police! and they did not go about killing civilians carelessly. Let's not support crime.
Where in my statement does it remotely show that i support crime?
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Rotty32: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
If Buhari is foolish then what about your father?. Your father is a mad man [quote author=stexsy post=43239533]Buhari is foolishly wicked...

God bless Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by ayodele2012(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
dt is law of karma,wat goes ard must surely comes ard.wike has remba dt he is d chief security of d state,d same way him nd gej use joseph mbu to destablise amechi den.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Tokety7: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
CommitteeMember:

Is he seeking attention on your website?

U dey mind the joke.....

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by bittertruthz: 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
naijanaso:

You will be happy to hear that the military invaded your community and killed innocent people because there is one criminal in the village? We can type anything here because we are not directly affected. An African proverb says that when you see people carrying a corpse whose identity is unknown to you, you feel they are carrying a log of wood. Think!

military dont invade peaceful society. get your facts clear.
THOSE ARMS RECOVERED BY MILITARY IS FOR WHAT?................. FISHING?

2 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by emi14: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Icecomrade:

Federal might

Modified

I read comments, my heart bleeds. How on earth do people find reasons to justify this heinous crime against innocent citizens of this country?

Satan will visit the family of every one on this thread who failed to condemn this wickedness with this same fate. Amen and Amen
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by emi14: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Amen....it happened to certain people so the don't deserve life. Somebody is supporting genocide. Death shall visit anyone who have reasons to support this killings. People died because they are not related to your group you hv cause to blame them. Military that suppose to protect them turned gun on them. EVIL!!!!!
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by dechriscool(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
kcmichael:
Wike is the cause,he made inflammatory statement that Ogoni people should use every availble means to resist APC in Ogoniland.the hoodlum attacked the military on a tip off which the Military retaliated resulting in casuality.
why can't you say things you know than hidding behind a keyboard to spree rubish.Half knowledge is worst than illiteracy.The military raided ogoniland looking for solomon idibara,an ex militant.Idibara's foot soldiers resisted his arrest.Which resulted in shooting between the military and the militants.What happen to rules of engagement.Why attack on innocent civilians.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by eLcastro(m): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
AZeD1:

Some can read but understanding they have not.
den sum must b understandim 4rm d rear....u sayin dey usin federal power 2 payback "karma"....nw m askin u nd who is Lossin "dyin"...ameachi relative or wike'z...Dunno y kids of dis generation don't own sense..dey juz let dem sef bin use...u apy federal myt is causin confusion in ogoni kingdom...as payback 2 d past govt 4 usin mbu..lame
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by timzyjack(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
so bad
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by anslem96: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
stexsy:
Buhari is foolishly wicked...

God bless GEJ
rivers ppl can't stop to.amuse me , I thought u ppl always claim that ur militant brothers are capable to withstand Nigerian military? this is just the beginning , how can a group of hoodlums attack army and expect something less ?
wine I pity u , so u want them to inform u so that u will call ur thugs to hide abi ?
did I hear u say u be CSO?
did u inform amaechi b4 using federal might on him ?
well Tompolo should learn from this , because him and his community is next in the agenda

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by poseidon12: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
gentlejpm:
are you the commander in chief of the arm forces??

Keep quiet there. Every Nigerian has a fundamental right to life. The military have no right whatsoever to kill innocent, unarmed civilians. Does he need to be commander in chief of the armed forces for him to condemn the killings and demand justice? What has your commander in chief done in response to the killings? He is the governor of the state and the military must inform him before they carry out any operation in his state.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by alhabie(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Icecomrade:

Federal might

Modified

I read comments, my heart bleeds. How on earth do people find reasons to justify this heinous crime against innocent citizens of this country?

Satan will visit the family of every one on this thread who failed to condemn this wickedness with this same fate. Amen and Amen

so na only you sabi send Satan on errand,abi??
continuuu!!!
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by derolemode(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
ubah84:
but I belief ur people tell u before they attack d soldiers sha. mumu governor
I know you can abuse as much as you can but face the issue; innocent lives were lost in a not well planne OP. The leader of that OP should be court-marshaled & not all these. We're arguing on top of a dead man's chest
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by mira4u: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tokety7:

Innocent u say.....u mean the criminals that fired at the military right? They got what they deserve. So much lawlessness in the city right now all because of wikes miss governance. Just around this time yesterday rumuokwuta, the center of town was a no go area. Wike has unleashed his thugs and the military is gradually clearing them.

Stop typing thrash. The innocent people on the street (who never knew what transpired between the military n the thugs) that were killed by the military got what they deserve? May God have mercy on you. Which part of the post did u read something like 'the people killed were the thugs'?

That rumuokwuta case were armed robbers who robbed a bank in GRA n were chased by the police upto rumuokwuta. Or you mean Nwike sent the robbers too?

You just typing any imaginary sh1..t you think of all cos your sense of reasoning is at zero level as a result of sentiment.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by henryhemon(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Stay on the topic and stop flashing teeth because I'm in no mood for that. Where in Dline do people call Woke thug? We need to hammer it out on Nairaland so that people will know when beer parlour gossip or Nnachi gossip starts and ends

Who doesn't know wike is a thug? How did he become chief of staff to Amaechi? Am not trying to justify anything but fact is Wike is a thug qed.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by henryhemon(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Desric:
"Governor Wike noted that he has always advised the military to arrest criminals and hand them over to the police for prosecution in line with the rules of engagement and not to take actions that would harm innocent citizens." But Mr. Gov. You just lied because just a forthnight ago you were in Omuku ONELGA where you said that (referring to soldiers) " I don't want to hear that you arrested anybody, since they are killers, if you get them, kill them as well" why are you here now saying something else or are you forgetting yourself or high all the time?

Wike isn't fit to be a governor of Rivers state,we will wait and see that's all. Am not saying peterside is but there are better people pdp could have presented.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by henryhemon(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
nusirat:
People forget easily their utterance and action, when the Shite block Kaduna road how many die, it is not even worse than makes attempt to shoot the army, please let's educate our brethren that it is not a business as usual, army are ready to kill, and kill for lawlessness,

Now they are very motivated,been around them in north east,those guys are ready to defend our territory with joy on their faces.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by legendsilver(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Jerry2i(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
kcmichael:
Wike is the cause,he made inflammatory statement that Ogoni people should use every availble means to resist APC in Ogoniland.the hoodlum attacked the military on a tip off which the Military retaliated resulting in casuality.
I have a question for you; are you a son of rivers state,are you based in port harcourt or its environs? If no,and still you typed this rubbish you typed here it'll happen to you same way then we can blame the governor or the party of your state.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Icecomrade: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
alhabie:

so na only you sabi send Satan on errand,abi??
continuuu!!!

Lol. Wetin you want make I do. As per people they take God mercy for granted. Make heartless Satan pursue them
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by ejisun53(m): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
You guys have seen nothing yet, the militant governor was waiting for approval from him after his garage boy outburst.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by opedaydydx9(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
NgwalandAbia:

Just shut the hell,who's the hell is that commander in cheif of arm forces that will kill innocent people like that, is the person God? Any more of this we all will carry arms, what a nonesense.
n die again, nawao
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by cytellProperty: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Saint83(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is the beginning of Wikes' woes, the law of Karma shall before him, let's see how he will manage it,he has done his own to AMAECHI, now he is crying... He never start... Rubbish man
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by engrlarex(m): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
chocho28:

YOU ARE EXTREMELY MISERABLE. WHY NOT SHUT UP IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO TYPE. ONLY A FOOL GENERALISES IMPORTANT ISSUES LIKE THIS

I don't reply scallywags like you...I just said what I observed about the state...everybody is born to be a politician in that state...that's the genesis of their problem.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by omotoniwa(f): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2016
your days are number
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Shegebanti007: 1:32am On Feb 26, 2016
kcmichael:

Come Wike shift that ur head wey be like eba wey don sleep still, Ogoni people no know wetin military mean, they no know say na them be Nigeria government gbagam? ok now they don know abi, make they go face military again even if craze worry them again, they never use other community people own lesson take learn abi? Make they ask Benue people wetin happen to them years back? they go learn and nothing wike fit do, he go only grumble. Infact make him grumble to himself na him better.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Shegebanti007: 1:37am On Feb 26, 2016
stexsy:
Buhari is foolishly wicked...

God bless GEJ

Your ancestor reach your pa na them mumu pass. Ode
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Shegebanti007: 1:40am On Feb 26, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
Very funny. Karma is a god.

Mr. Wike, can you remember Amaechi and the CP'saga?

Your head dey there, correct.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Shegebanti007: 1:41am On Feb 26, 2016
opalu:
Did you tell Ameachi before packing Police to block Government House then? The mistake people fighting those in positions that they themselves want to occupy is that they downgrade the offices to the point that when they get there they loose the respect they deserve

Your head dey there, Gbagam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain? / Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.