Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike (40749 Views)

Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai / Wike, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amina In Ogoni For The Launch Of Clean-up / I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Nairalandar: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
n
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by ishiamu(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
stexsy:
Buhari is foolishly wicked...

God bless GEJ
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
gentlejpm:
are you the commander in chief of the arm forces??

Just shut the hell,who's the hell is that commander in cheif of arm forces that will kill innocent people like that, is the person God? Any more of this we all will carry arms, what a nonesense.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by flybiz08(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Tokety7: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Are you from Ogoniland or are you the new Radio without battery.

Ask members of ur household. They should be in a better position to know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Ecoterrorism(f): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tokety7:

Ask members of ur household. They should be in a better position to know.
fire on since you can type falsehood on a public forum
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by israelchinedu: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
wike is responsible for this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Tokety7: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

There is no falsehood in what u qouted. That wike is a thug is a well-known fact on the streets of Ph. get sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by sherif4owo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
opalu:
Did you tell Ameachi before packing Police to block Government House then? The mistake people fighting those in positions that they themselves want to occupy is that they downgrade the offices to the point that when they get there they loose the respect they deserve

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by erico2k2(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Ignore him.he is seeking attention like always
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Lucky77: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
" I am the chief security officer of this state. Before any deployment of soldiers, I should be informed, but in this case I was not aware."

Were you aware of this when Amaechi was the governor?

"When I see people not in government moving around with soldiers, I am surprised. If you are popular with your people, you have no reason to move with soldiers. "

And why did you have TWO armoured tanks guarding your house at GRA when Amaechi was the governor

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Siberia101: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Truckpusher:
You trully believe in this shiit you just typed out here ?

Can you give us a hint of what really happened? So we can hear from those of you over there.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by israelchinedu: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
ooooh
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by cecs(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
your prayer has never answd with your stupid mouth yet you dey abuse who God has blessed ...............
stexsy:
Buhari is foolishly wicked...

God bless GEJ

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Tokety7: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lucky77:
" I am the chief security officer of this state. Before any deployment of soldiers, I should be informed, but in this case I was not aware."

"When I see people not in government moving around with soldiers, I am surprised. If you are popular with your people, you have no reason to move with soldiers. "

And why did you have TWO armoured tanks guarding your house at GRA when Amaechi was the governor

Wike is a shameless liar. Only the extremely gullible will fall for his antics.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by israelchinedu: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
what ever you do to your brother somebody will do you so

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nice One Wike
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Ecoterrorism(f): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tokety7:

There is no falsehood in what u qouted. That wike is a thug is a well-known fact on the streets of Ph. get sense.
I stay in eleparanwo and there has been no mention of Wike being a thug here so tell me where you stay in PH and when the statement was made.

I get time for your matter onye uche

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by israelchinedu: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
very shameless lair

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Guyman02: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
kcmichael:
Wike is the cause,he made inflammatory statement that Ogoni people should use every availble means to resist APC in Ogoniland.the hoodlum attacked the military on a tip off which the Military retaliated resulting in casuality.

Must you spin every story that is not in favour of APC? Or are you a product of western media school of propaganda that will tell Iraqis and Libyans that bombing them and killing their families is for their own good as they need Freedom and Democracy?

A situation where the Army takes directives from Abuja for internal matters in a state with a Governor as Chief Security Officer is not good for us as Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by ubah84(m): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
but I belief ur people tell u before they attack d soldiers sha. mumu governor

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Tokety7: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I stay in eleparanwo and there has been no mention of Wike being a thug here so tell me where you stay in PH and when the statement was made.

I get time for your matter onye uche

Dline. and its a well known fact on the streets. Truckpusher when will we see nah grin grin grin

Is the colored the name of ur mama?

3 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by alaskido(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
I am totally confused and do not know what to say. Was this how politics was played in the 1960's?

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Wazhay: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Turn by turn...
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Guyman02: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lucky77:

I thought CHANGE means doing things differentely?

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Ecoterrorism(f): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tokety7:

Dline. and its a well known fact on the streets. Truckpusher when will we see nah grin grin grin

Is the colored the name of ur mama?
Stay on the topic and stop flashing teeth because I'm in no mood for that. Where in Dline do people call Woke thug? We need to hammer it out on Nairaland so that people will know when beer parlour gossip or Nnachi gossip starts and ends
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
We are talking abt loss of human lives......u are here spewing trash......learn to comment within d context......coz those that died may not hav belong to any political party
comos:
APC has been rejected by rivers people,

RIVERS FOR PDP PDP FOR RIVERS

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Tokety7: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Stay on the topic and stop flashing teeth because I'm in no mood for that. Where in Dline do people call Woke thug? We need to hammer it out on Nairaland so that people will know when beer parlour gossip or Nnachi gossip starts and ends

That wasnt for u. it was directed at someone very dear to me. stop poking ur nose to what isnt ur business
Back to ur question..............as soon as u tell me and swear with ur life and seeds that no one in elepanawo which u lied about sees wike a thug. back it up also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by cele360: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Army pls destroy all the cultist in Rivers state, D state is in a mess, Crime every where, why are they crying, who gav them guns to Use and attack the army? army disarmed them and killed them all, let there be peace in Riverstate

3 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Ebenezerk2: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nigeria military know how to kill innocent civilians when they can't face terrorists, they should be ashamed of themselves
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by otokx(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lucky77:

Time has a way of exposing truth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi / Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.