Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike (40747 Views)

Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai / Wike, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amina In Ogoni For The Launch Of Clean-up / I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by otokx(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
The army should be sent to the Omoku/Ahoada axis to route all the bad elements that have made that area not to have peace.

3 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by bittertruthz: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
stexsy:
Buhari is foolishly wicked...

God bless GEJ

those people are not innocent. They are all criminals OR know the criminals the same way northern muslims know boko haram.
ARMED ROBBER WIFE IS ARMED ROBBER TOO. ARMED ROBBER WIFE CAN NOT BE INNOCENT BECAUSE SHE HELP HER HUSBAND TO WATCH HIS BACK OR WATCH IF POLICE IS COMING.

people worshiping and praising tompolo should get ready. Is the grass that usually suffer when 2 elephants fight.
THOSE WHO HAVE EARS LET THEM HEAR.
If you harbor criminal in your house or community, you are not innocent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by eLcastro(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
AZeD1:
The killing of innocent people should stop in this country, ffs this is 2016.

But then on a side note why is Wike claiming CSO? When he and GEJ were using Joseph Mbu to undermine Amaechi, did he forget that karma is a b***h and she bites?
foolishest comment eva..karma.,so who dey die na..any ikwerre man die dia...wel ogoni pipo has alwayz bin used...make dem dey wait 4 oil spillage cleanin moni
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Tokety7: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
otokx:
The army should be sent to the Omoku/Ahoada axis to route all the bad elements that have made that area not to have peace.

wellsaid. Thats another hot spot the military is needed. Ffuck wikes approval.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Ecoterrorism(f): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tokety7:

i only asked if that word u used which isnt an ENglish word is her name. U shouldnt be using any language except english on Nairaland. u are the one that broke the rule.
does it now warrant mentioning my mum? I will send a mail to the super mods just for justice and sanity to reign on Nairaland
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Tokety7: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
does it now warrant mentioning my mum? I will send a mail to the super mods just for justice and sanity to reign on Nairaland

i only asked a question if that word was her name. is she a God that she cant be mentioned again. Besides, if guilty conscience isnt pricking u on the meaning of that word u posted targeted to me, why should u be bothered afterall i havent insulted her have i? this is operation, culprit carry ur load grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by AZeD1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
eLcastro:
foolishest comment eva..karma.,so who dey die na..any ikwerre man die dia...wel ogoni pipo has alwayz bin used...make dem dey wait 4 oil spillage cleanin moni

Some can read but understanding they have not.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Desric(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
"Governor Wike noted that he has always advised the military to arrest criminals and hand them over to the police for prosecution in line with the rules of engagement and not to take actions that would harm innocent citizens." But Mr. Gov. You just lied because just a forthnight ago you were in Omuku ONELGA where you said that (referring to soldiers) " I don't want to hear that you arrested anybody, since they are killers, if you get them, kill them as well" why are you here now saying something else or are you forgetting yourself or high all the time?

8 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by tickles2luv2016(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
AZeD1:

But then on a side note why is Wike claiming CSO? When he and GEJ were using Joseph Mbu to undermine Amaechi, did he forget that karma is a b***h and she bites?

No mind them,dem don forget wetin mba do,even in lagos we knew what he did at the lekki toll gate when the going was still good but i forsee a state of emergency in rivers.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by mastaemind: 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tokety7:

There is no falsehood in what u qouted. That wike is a thug is a well-known fact on the streets of Ph. get sense.
How is what u typed making sense,what has wike got to do with what happened in bori.how would a responsible sane person justify these killings. There must something wrong with u
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Akaujaa(m): 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wike, you are neither GCFR nor Commander in Chief of the Armed forces.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by feeloscar(m): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bigmillz:
Buhari has jst increase the hate we rivers people got for him. Is there any boko haram in rivers state?
He doesn't no you exist as well as your hatred for him.

2 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by bashydemy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
anonimi:
I thought the state governor is the Chief Security Officer of his state.
No longer so in BuhariSTAN
hahahah Karma is a bitch, did you say the samething during Ameachi, Wike, GEJ , PEJ and MBU matter then? sorry this is just the begining.

5 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
feeloscar:
He doesn't no you exist as well as your hatred for him.
even ur parents dono u exist. Idiot
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Estacy22: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
But Wide should be reminded of what role he played during CP Mbu and Gov Amachie saga when Wike was the Federal Minister.

2 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Tokety7: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
mastaemind:

How is what u typed making sense,what has wike got to do with what happened in bori.how would a responsible sane person justify these killings. There must something wrong with u

U Av refused to be liberated with the truth. Two days before the menace, Wike was in Ogoniland where he gave some charges to his boys publicly. The military only responded with violence because they were attacked. some of these criminals were captured and shown to the whole world. some of those that died shot at the military.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by nusirat(m): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
People forget easily their utterance and action, when the Shite block Kaduna road how many die, it is not even worse than makes attempt to shoot the army, please let's educate our brethren that it is not a business as usual, army are ready to kill, and kill for lawlessness,

3 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Eyor1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Make them carry their trouble leave my village oh.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by sniperr007(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
kcmichael:
Wike is the cause,he made inflammatory statement that Ogoni people should use every availble means to resist APC in Ogoniland.the hoodlum attacked the military on a tip off which the Military retaliated resulting in casuality.

U tlk like u were there? So d pple jus attacked d military without any reason? Hmm. Den d military jus killed pple weda unarmed or armed.
But woke said resist apc not d army or is d army now apc?last I checked d army is to protect d country not a ruling party.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by MadCow1: 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
kcmichael:
Wike is the cause,he made inflammatory statement that Ogoni people should use every availble means to resist APC in Ogoniland.the hoodlum attacked the military on a tip off which the Military retaliated resulting in casuality.

I just came here to read the comments of people who know absolutely nothing about the events that led up the the military action in Ogoni.

Ogoni was calm until Wike went and lit a fire there.

2 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by danot1030: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Those time Wike was leading both the army and the police during Jonathan to distabilised River State did he ever inform Amaechi that he was coming. Wike you will know no peace.

3 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by MadCow1: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tokety7:

Innocent u say.....u mean the criminals that fired at the military right? They got what they deserve. So much lawlessness in the city right now all because of wikes miss governance. Just around this time yesterday rumuokwuta, the center of town was a no go area. Wike has unleashed his thugs and the military is gradually clearing them.

My brother.. Rivers State is in really deep security crisis.

In Omoku they are beheading people and assassinating anything APC related.

In Ogoni they are attacking APC and shooting at the Army.

Robbery now Na everyday for Port Harcorut. Reminds me of the second term of Odili all over again.

Now it's an offence to be rich in Rivers State. Everybody wey get latest jeep done park am for house dey drive old tokunbo motor to keep a low profile.

It's really pitiful what Rivers State has become.

6 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by MadCow1: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Desric:
"Governor Wike noted that he has always advised the military to arrest criminals and hand them over to the police for prosecution in line with the rules of engagement and not to take actions that would harm innocent citizens." But Mr. Gov. You just lied because just a forthnight ago you were in Omuku ONELGA where you said that (referring to soldiers) " I don't want to hear that you arrested anybody, since they are killers, if you get them, kill them as well" why are you here now saying something else or are you forgetting yourself or high all the time?

grin grin grin grin grin

Brother, leave matter for Matthais.. grin grin grin

People wey no dey Rivers State wan judge Rivers Matter.

Ogoni was cool and calm until Wike came and campaigned for the PDP there.

5 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by naijanaso: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
AZeD1:

Mbu is not military but police! and they did not go about killing civilians carelessly. Let's not support crime.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by chocho28: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
engrlarex:
if not for the backwardness of rivers state,i know what I'm saying coz I served there, a state where human beings r seen as chicken, no value for human lifes. cultist killed like rat, communal clash nkoh na war zone...they don't need a governor like wike in that state whose body language preach violence or som1 who got to the throne with desperation without election( I was a Presiding Officer so I know what I'm saying) the only thing that can liberate the state is mass literacy and shun this our land, our oil, our community mentality. all what you hear is "dem wan share company money" when I was serving, they don't even know what course to study aside from electrical or Mechanical Engineering coz u hear company go employ u....
YOU ARE EXTREMELY MISERABLE. WHY NOT SHUT UP IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO TYPE. ONLY A FOOL GENERALISES IMPORTANT ISSUES LIKE THIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Tokety7: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
MadCow1:

My brother.. Rivers State is in really deep security crisis.

In Omoku they are beheading people and assassinating anything APC related.

In Ogoni they are attacking APC and shooting at the Army.

Robbery now Na everyday for Port Harcorut. Reminds me of the second term of Odili all over again.

Now it's an offence to be rich in Rivers State. Everybody wey get latest jeep done park am for house dey drive old tokunbo motor to keep a low profile.

It's really pitiful what Rivers State has become.

The more reason why the military should continue with her operations by uprooting all these criminal elements. Who cares what wike thinks. Permission my arse.

3 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by amerlino(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
kcmichael:
if u don't know wat to say kindly shut ur shit mouth.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by naijanaso: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
bittertruthz:

those people are not innocent. They are all criminals OR know the criminals the same way northern muslims know boko haram.
ARMED ROBBER WIFE IS ARMED ROBBER TOO. ARMED ROBBER WIFE CAN NOT BE INNOCENT BECAUSE SHE HELP HER HUSBAND TO WATCH HIS BACK OR WATCH IF POLICE IS COMING.

people worshiping and praising tompolo should get ready. Is the grass that usually suffer when 2 elephants fight.
THOSE WHO HAVE EARS LET THEM HEAR.
If you harbor criminal in your house or community, you are not innocent.

You will be happy to hear that the military invaded your community and killed innocent people because there is one criminal in the village? We can type anything here because we are not directly affected. An African proverb says that when you see people carrying a corpse whose identity is unknown to you, you feel they are carrying a log of wood. Think!
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by CommitteeMember(m): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
erico2k2:

Ignore him.he is seeking attention like always

Is he seeking attention on your website?

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by emmydollars4life(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
kcmichael:
I think you have a vital information on this incident. In due time u will tell us your role in it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi / Why Chad Withdrew Troops From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.