Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike (40745 Views)

Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai / Wike, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amina In Ogoni For The Launch Of Clean-up / I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by codedslayer: 3:38am On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
does it now warrant mentioning my mum? I will send a mail to the super mods just for justice and sanity to reign on Nairaland

You insult the guy and he asked you simple question yet you want to run to the mods. Hypocrisy runs in your own blood. Big shame
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by codedslayer: 3:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Tokety7:

i only asked a question if that word was her name. is she a God that she cant be mentioned again. Besides, if guilty conscience isnt pricking u on the meaning of that word u posted targeted to me, why should u be bothered afterall i havent insulted her have i? this is operation, culprit carry ur load grin grin grin

Dont mind the hypocrite. They insult you and still run to the mods for cover since those one ban people without any investigation.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by xelly: 4:00am On Feb 26, 2016
kcmichael:
Wike is the cause,he made inflammatory statement that Ogoni people should use every availble means to resist APC in Ogoniland.the hoodlum attacked the military on a tip off which the Military retaliated resulting in casuality.

Is that the best practice?
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Tokety7: 5:03am On Feb 26, 2016
mira4u:

Stop typing thrash. The innocent people on the street (who never knew what transpired between the military n the thugs) that were killed by the military got what they deserve? May God have mercy on you. Which part of the post did u read something like 'the people killed were the thugs'?

This post can only make sense to the senseless. Av u carried out an autopsy on the so called death and concluded that the bullets that killed them are the military bullets and not stray bullets from the same criminal groups that attacked the military? Can u swear with ur life that it was only the military that shot that day? Didn't u see pictures of arrested criminals that were captured and shown to the whole world? Am already enjoying Gods mercy. Again, I don't depend solely on what was written, am well grounded down here.

That rumuokwuta case were armed robbers who robbed a bank in GRA n were chased by the police upto rumuokwuta. Or you mean Nwike sent the robbers too?

Wikes thugs Av been involved in so much rascality of recent so I wouldn't doubt that. Bottom line is the fool is governing over a very insecure state. His misgovernance ensures this.

[s]
You just typing any imaginary sh1..t you think of all cos your sense of reasoning is at zero level as a result of sentiment.[/s]

Foolish talk. I seriously get sense pass u. Deal with it.

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by emmjohn: 6:27am On Feb 26, 2016
The way Wike gets accused as being the source of all security issues baffles me. I really do not know the details of the Ogoni clash yet but I would advice us not to be in a hurry to start throwing accusations. Even though it's been confirmed that shootings yesterday for close to an hour was a robbery at Fidelity Bank, I still saw a post from someone insinuating that it was Wike's boys shooting at rumuokwuta.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2016
anonimi:
I thought the state governor is the Chief Security Officer of his state.
No longer so in BuhariSTAN

Would anyone with due sincerity say he never expected things like this coming? I was in Port Harcourt during Amechi's administration, and I was mostly within Liberation Stadium in Elekahia. Police dispaced a gathering organised by the governor who was the number one citizen of the state upon an excuse 'order from above' with teargass.. Too sad that innocent people sometime suffers, especially in military engagement. In oil politics, so many things are involved, and for a lay man, the more u look, the less you see.. My detention in Military custody in December 2015 is another story for follow up when the coast is clear enough to sail. For now, let's seat back and await the next episode of this seasonal movie.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by davidif: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2016
kcmichael:
Wike is the cause,he made inflammatory statement that Ogoni people should use every availble means to resist APC in Ogoniland.the hoodlum attacked the military on a tip off which the Military retaliated resulting in casuality.

That is why politicians should always be careful with their words because words are powerful especially words that incite violence.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by festusthefirst: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2016
AZeD1:
The killing of innocent people should stop in this country, ffs this is 2016.

But then on a side note why is Wike claiming CSO? When he and GEJ were using Joseph Mbu to undermine Amaechi, did he forget that karma is a b***h and she bites?

I don't support killing of innocent souls also, Wike forgot so soon that Amaechi was the CSO when they also deployed troops to Rivers during GEJ's tenure and now he is crying foul, Amaechi was relegated to the background then because he had no say in security issues let him enjoy his own turn.

2 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by davidif: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2016
comos:
APC has been rejected by rivers people,

RIVERS FOR PDP PDP FOR RIVERS

Guy, stop pledging your allegiance to a party. What you should be concerned is about the character of the the people vying for leadership posts in out country. Be it a senator or a president.

Stop focusing on all this petty party rivalries bros and look at the big picture. The party of the governor shouldn't matter what should matter is that the leader is a honest, humble and wise leader be it PDP, APC or someone without any party affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by kunle75(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2016
AZeD1:
The killing of innocent people should stop in this country, ffs this is 2016.

But then on a side note why is Wike claiming CSO? When he and GEJ were using Joseph Mbu to undermine Amaechi, did he forget that karma is a b***h and she bites?

Thanks for this response............i love it cos most people crying fowl now has suddenly forget the past event under GEJ

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by cutekhalifa(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2016
kcmichael:
you are a coward so the military are APC members wike told them to resist ? I have seen how carious and narrow minded u are, instigating hatred like ur pay master.... u should have told us that Nigeria army are working for APC... shenge mantra indeed
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by lastburn(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2016
kcmichael:
so the military should go about shooting and killing people Am surprise @ your statement
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Pesuzok(m): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2016
MadCow1:

My brother.. Rivers State is in really deep security crisis.

In Omoku they are beheading people and assassinating anything APC related.

In Ogoni they are attacking APC and shooting at the Army.

Robbery now Na everyday for Port Harcorut. Reminds me of the second term of Odili all over again.

Now it's an offence to be rich in Rivers State. Everybody wey get latest jeep done park am for house dey drive old tokunbo motor to keep a low profile.

It's really pitiful what Rivers State has become.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by manup: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2016
engrlarex:
if not for the backwardness of rivers state,i know what I'm saying coz I served there, a state where human beings r seen as chicken, no value for human lifes. cultist killed like rat, communal clash nkoh na war zone...they don't need a governor like wike in that state whose body language preach violence or som1 who got to the throne with desperation without election( I was a Presiding Officer so I know what I'm saying) the only thing that can liberate the state is mass literacy and shun this our land, our oil, our community mentality. all what you hear is "dem wan share company money" when I was serving, they don't even know what course to study aside from electrical or Mechanical Engineering coz u hear company go employ u....

You go soon come defend wetin u type for NairaLand.
The Military that razed Ndigbara's home down, who gave them the court order?
U said Rivers only study elect/Mech so no one is studying medicine, law and BaM.
U were a presiding officer yet u said there was no election.
We go catch u and u go explain what u mean by these things u type.
U say people dey die like rat yet people still dey for Rivers.
Wetin don happen for Fulani herds men + cattle men, shebi dem no dey die like rat, we go catch u. U called Rivers people illiterate because of the Oil we get, thief, come collect am.
Na people like u dey come spoil people name for them. See u wetin u study for school sef?
Ok, we go catch u.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by engrlarex(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
manup:

You go soon come defend wetin u type for NairaLand.
The Military that razed Ndigbara's home down, who gave them the court order?
U said Rivers only study elect/Mech so no one is studying medicine, law and BaM.
U were a presiding officer yet u said there was no election.
We go catch u and u go explain what u mean by these things u type.
U say people dey die like rat yet people still dey for Rivers.
Wetin don happen for Fulani herds men + cattle men, shebi dem no dey die like rat, we go catch u. U called Rivers people illiterate because of the Oil we get, thief, come collect am.
Na people like u dey come spoil people name for them. See u wetin u study for school sef?
Ok, we go catch u.

U'l catch me for where eediot....when OBJ crushed Odi in Bayelsa where was the court...u don't know the meaning of GCFR monkey....all what I've said is true and dts what people know...Every rivers person is political and thats the genesis of under development in d state. if anybody says d truth u'l hear it's politically motivated.. the state needs sanitisation, orientation and re-orientation.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by mira4u: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=Tokety7 post=43259246][/quote]

No need wasting precious time explaining things to a block headed dummy like you. embarassed
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Tsongz(f): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
stexsy:
Buhari is foolishly wicked...

God bless GEJ
. Common sense dey run for this one o
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by manup: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
engrlarex:

U'l catch me for where eediot....when OBJ crushed Odi in Bayelsa where was the court...u don't know the meaning of GCFR monkey....all what I've said is true and dts what people know...Every rivers person is political and thats the genesis of under development in d state. if anybody says d truth u'l hear it's politically motivated.. the state needs sanitisation, orientation and re-orientation.

Look at the spelling of the idiot u spelt. Rivers no be Bayelsa o. if you don't know Uniform man died in RVs.
You think say u are invincible? hahahahahahahaha i dey laugh u. If we want u, we go catch u. U too small.
In Rivers State we have Politicians in fact You don't know R/S.
Insulting me shows how diminished you reason.
And what do u mean by
sanitisation
well you now see that in Rivers State, we have professors and not braggers.
U will b caught, trust me.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by engrlarex(m): 3:45am On Feb 27, 2016
manup:

Look at the spelling of the idiot u spelt. Rivers no be Bayelsa o. if you don't know Uniform man died in RVs.
You think say u are invincible? hahahahahahahaha i dey laugh u. If we want u, we go catch u. U too small.
In Rivers State we have Politicians in fact You don't know R/S.
Insulting me shows how diminished you reason.
And what do u mean by well you now see that in Rivers State, we have professors and not braggers.
U will b caught, trust me.

terrorist spotted on nairaland...u don't know security agents r here, they will visit you to say Hi soonest, coz ure a threat to every sane person on dis forum...ur brain needs to be checked, ure proud to say u killed uniform man in rivers state, u needs to explain further, d uniform man u killed if it's a soldier or Navy or Police .. I know ure one of the cultist they used in killing people, but to hell with u, all d innocent bloods uve spilled will definitely hunt you and karma will visit u soonest. take ur miserable life elsewhere.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by truthisbittar12: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
are u a solder or the president?

Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by Tokety7: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2016
mira4u:

No need wasting precious time explaining things to a block headed dummy like you. embarassed

It's not in ur place to explain what is far beyond ur ability.
Re: Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike by manup: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
engrlarex:

terrorist spotted on nairaland...u don't know security agents r here, they will visit you to say Hi soonest, coz ure a threat to every sane person on dis forum...ur brain needs to be checked, ure proud to say u killed uniform man in rivers state, u needs to explain further, d uniform man u killed if it's a soldier or Navy or Police .. I know ure one of the cultist they used in killing people, but to hell with u, all d innocent bloods uve spilled will definitely hunt you and karma will visit u soonest. take ur miserable life elsewhere.

E heehhhh ok.
U fear for wat u dont know.
U alleged that i spilled blood, hmmm u r afraid of loosing your blood.
Well time shall tell but just do the needful or......... i repeat or..........
God Bless SS.
God Bless ND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain? / Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.