Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering (50342 Views)

How To Calculate Number Of Blocks For Your Building Project In 2 Simple Steps. / Bad Rendering Or Plastering Of Your Walls: Here Is What To Do - Engr. Osaz' / From Foundation To Completion, Pictures Of What We Built For A UK Based Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by erico2k2(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
mufutau55:

Attach is the Ceiling PVCs used in the two flats BQ.
Notice that the PVC is not a colorful fancy kind but a sturdy one; although they have different colors.
Purchased from Amoula Ventures at Ikeja-Lagos, for more info see their website below.

http://www.amoulaventuresltd.com/

Hope this helps.

Hajji M.
Looks nice.I do t fancy all that please type design some come with.on the 2nd pic I like half metal half wall that while metal protector feels like caging lol
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by 4nobody4every1: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
erico2k2:

Looks nice.I do t fancy all that please type design some come with.on the 2nd pic I like half metal half wall that while metal protector feels like caging lol
....The metal is good for security reasons, Nigeria is so messed up now security wise, so anything extra done to act a buffer to your building is not a bad idea, l have it in my project as well, infact, l used thicker iron rods for mine.....hahaha, although l understand what you meant by the caging stuff grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by erico2k2(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
4nobody4every1:
....The metal is good for security reasons, Nigeria is so messed up now security wise, so anything extra done to act a buffer to your building is not a bad idea, l have it in my project as well, infact, l used thicker iron rods for mine.....hahaha, although l understand what you meant by the caging stuff grin grin
Yeh but you can put 4 coaches of blocks b4 the metal protector . grin
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by mufutau55(m): 2:39am On Feb 28, 2016
Chukazu:

Oga there's not price list on the link.
Please I need it

Explore the site very well under Orders, there is surely price for thin and wide format.

See this page: http://www.amoulaventuresltd.com/orders.htm

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by lawali: 3:34am On Mar 02, 2016
Hajji Mufutau,

Pls which type of clip (H, L or U) is used for normal installation in 4-corner rooms?
Which type do you used for your installation?
I have tried to see detail picture of the clip but nowhere to be found. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by mufutau55(m): 3:41am On Mar 02, 2016
lawali:
Hajji Mufutau,
Pls which type of clip (H, L or U) is used for normal installation in 4-corner rooms?
Which type do you used for your installation?
I have tried to see detail picture of the clip but nowhere to be found. Thanks

I am sorry it's been a while now, so I don't remember..
Call the phone number on their page and they will surely tell you.

Hajji M.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by lawali: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Thanks for d reply. I have called their two numbers on web but they are not available. Please do u remember order and payment process. I don't know if it as simple as getting to their office, determine quantity, order, pay and take your product instantly. I am interested in buying their PVC. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by mufutau55(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
lawali:
Thanks for d reply. I have called their two numbers on web but they are not available. Please do u remember order and payment process. I don't know if it as simple as getting to their office, determine quantity, order, pay and take your product instantly. I am interested in buying their PVC. Thanks

Yes exactly. You just go to their office/factory tell them the style you want, pay and carry it home. At least you also get to see and feel the product before purchase.
No need for advance order. Cash and carry. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by lawali: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Thanks. I visited Amoula ventures office and realised how simple the ordering process is. All items (strips and clips) were on display. However, their prices have changed (increase) compare to what are written on web.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Jummymine(f): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Please who is selling imported front doors?
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by mufutau55(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
lawali:
Thanks. I visited Amoula ventures office and realised how simple the ordering process is. All items (strips and clips) were on display. However, their prices have changed (increase) compare to what are written on web.

Probably due to the exchange rate. So did you buy the PVC and liked the quality?
What is their present price for both wide (Double) and thin (Single) styles?

Hajji M.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Chukazu:

It not zinc, its a form of aluminum..it looks like zinc though

Its called Cameron zinc.
I will not build a structure as urs and roof with Cameron zinc. Its out of fashion.
You would have used aluminium even if its not stepped. In ten years time, you may be thinking of reroofing the house.

Congrats . its not easy. U are now invited to the landlords meeting.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
mercylicious:

Its called Cameron zinc.
I will not build a structure as urs and roof with Cameron zinc. Its out of fashion.
You would have used aluminium even if its not stepped. In ten years time, you may be thinking of reroofing the house.

Congrats . its not easy. U are now invited to the landlords meeting.

yea..you are right wanted to go for aluminum, but the cheapest I saw was also cameroun which is lesser quality than the zinc.

like I said, have garnered alot of experience from this that will make another project far hassle-free

thanks
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Isaac393l: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Chukazu:
Plan b

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by LKO(m): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Chukazu:

Not zinc though, is aluminum base. It cost 50k per bundle

The price must have doubled now
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by KingMicky3286: 1:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Chukazu:

It not zinc, its a form of aluminum..it looks like zinc though

The house is good , but you need to convert 1 room to make kitchen and make a space at the sitting room for dinning... days has gone when a married woman will expose herself outside cooking. Its also a way to lift your standard ...

The roofing is not good as its not smooth due to the roofing material used. I have a duplex , i stopped work because i dont want to use anyhow thing to put ontop of my house... I want a standard house which will accord a respect.... I thank you also for making effort to build a house. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) / Meet Musa Usman, The Gateman Who Rejected House Offer For Borehole In Jigawa / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.