Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering (50345 Views)

How To Calculate Number Of Blocks For Your Building Project In 2 Simple Steps. / Bad Rendering Or Plastering Of Your Walls: Here Is What To Do - Engr. Osaz' / From Foundation To Completion, Pictures Of What We Built For A UK Based Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by deluxecad(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
I couldn't find the dining and kitchen.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Jethrolite(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chukazu:

Thank you.

What is "jethrolite" though.. Is it type of paint or quality of,? first time am hearing of it. I plan to use "satin" for the interior
Sir it is a paint we produce on demand, it is not in the open market. You can visit my thread to see some of our works and paint quality. We produce silk, texcote and emulsion. If you want we can produce at your site and paint for you.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by blesoh(f): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
hotobo:
I thought you start from plastering to Foundation What's new in building a house. Must you announce it. Maybe you're the first to build a house in your entire family.

If you most no i built my first house when was 25 years old with forex trading money.

Aranu Abacha
Who ask you. Must you comment. Smh for you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by jojoki: 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
God is your strength. I just checked your floor plan drawing it seems the kitchen and dining are omitted in the drawing. Or you reviewed the drawing again?
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
hemucology:
Need a latest P.O.P design

See my signature for more info

Nice design... someone wants to contact you
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by nanocash: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
incase you haven't heard of wealthtrend.biz you are on a long thin, register 2ru www.wealthtrend.biz/1024
Thank me later
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jethrolite:
Sir it is a paint we produce on demand, it is not in the open market. You can visit my thread to see some of our works and paint quality. We produce silk, texcote and emulsion. If you want we can produce at your site and paint for you.

Ok. You don't have satin base?
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
jojoki:
God is your strength. I just checked your floor plan drawing it seems the kitchen and dining are omitted in the drawing. Or you reviewed the drawing again?

Like kitchen is there but no initial dinning, what I did is to convert the bathroom to dinning because we already have two toilets that could equally serve as bathroom.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
LKO:

Kindly give a break down of the cost of ur roofing sheet? What's the name of that roofing sheet? Also the amount paid for workmanship and the cost of the wood work. Many thanks.

Have already done that.. Will find out the name for the sheet.. I was advised against a particular one "Cameroon" so I decided to go for this

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by jojoki: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
hotobo:
I thought you start from plastering to Foundation What's new in building a house. Must you announce it. Maybe you're the first to build a house in your entire family.

If you most no i built my first house when was 25 years old with forex trading money.

Aranu Abacha

Idiota enemy of progress. If you don't seek for forgiveness, you may never build one in your entire life. If you mistakenly build a room it may collapse on you to bend that your stinking mouth.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Jethrolite(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chukazu:

Ok. You don't have satin base?
We are referring to the same sheen(shine or reflective power of the paint) sir. Silk and satin is the same. Other types are gloss, flat mat, egg shell. We can give you anything you want and make it to the exact quality you want.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by deluxecad(m): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
hotobo:

Aranu Abacha

Please encourage him with a commendation. He did well. It takes sacrifice and discipline to build a house.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jethrolite:
We are referring to the same sheen(shine or reflective power of the paint) sir. Silk and satin is the same. Other types are gloss, flat mat, egg shell. We can give you anything you want and make it to the exact quality you want.

Ok.i get you
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by BushDoctor123: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Congratulations, but your living room does not have enough cross ventilation & I don't seem to see your kitchen on the floor plan.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by BushDoctor123: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
What is the depth of the foundation i e from the concrete footing to the dpc? because what I see in the drawing looks shallow. The three course after the lintel will surely make the rooms airy.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
winilove:
Congrats & wishing you all d best

Thank you dearie
Wishing you the "bestest" cool
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
BushDoctor123:
What is the depth of the foundation i e from the concrete footing to the dpc? because what I see in the drawing looks shallow. The three course after the lintel will surely make the rooms airy.

We did a lot of changes to arrive at a desirable stage. Will have to ask the builder though.
As for the three course .. Yea, that was the idea, to make it alot airy, I love natural ventilation
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by ibkgab001: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2016
This plan is incorrect with the location of kitchen and the bathroom so close to each other

This is 2016 everything has been made easy contact professional for your plan
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2016
mufutau55:

Thanks.. You mean one pillar or just one rim?

Hajji M.

The complete pillar between 10-12k

Check on the ground, you see were it just molded, those two black stuff on the ground make one pillar and that is the guy that did it.

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 12:14am On Feb 26, 2016
ibkgab001:
This plan is incorrect with the location of kitchen and the bathroom so close to each other

This is 2016 everything has been made easy contact professional for your plan

Yes. We corrected it
Are you an architect?
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 12:16am On Feb 26, 2016
BushDoctor123:
Congratulations, but your living room does not have enough cross ventilation & I don't seem to see your kitchen on the floor plan.

It does have.. Like I said I don't joke with ventilation, that is my number criteria even for renting a house not to talk of mine. Just that you can't see everything from the drawing
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by ibkgab001: 12:29am On Feb 26, 2016
oh no i`m a food engineer but i have an idea of building plan since the day of technical drawing in my secondary school days
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by adeniyimam(m): 12:38am On Feb 26, 2016
Congratulations Broda... May Allah make yhu bigger
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 26, 2016
hotobo:

Aranu Abacha

why picking offence from this. If you like build at the age of 5yrs, is non of our business here. Just keep quiet and walk away if you don't know the comment to make here. You are so annoying. Yahoo yahoo like you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by preggi(m): 4:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Chukazu:

Have already done that.. Will find out the name for the sheet.. I was advised against a particular one "Cameroon" so I decided to go for this
Congratulations brother!!!. Pls I will need more info as per the roofing sheet. Secondly, can u elaborate on the electrical wiring.

Remain blessed bro
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by deife(m): 4:33am On Feb 26, 2016
@ Chukazu, congratulations. More blessings
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by abouzaid: 6:07am On Feb 26, 2016
Chukazu:

And you more
nwanna, ekenedilichukwu na isi gi,please can you remember how many layers of blocks you made in the foundation before German floor, i think that's part of what saved you so much money.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by deluxecad(m): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2016
hotobo:

Aranu Abacha

Please encourage him with a commendation. He did well. It takes sacrifice and discipline to build a house.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Trancetek(m): 6:47am On Feb 26, 2016
I can't see a kitchen from the plan. Just convert one of the bedrooms to kitchen.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by LKO(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2016
Chukazu:

I ve seen d break down. And I was planning to use d cameroon zinc to roof my self contained because I believe it would cost less. Please what are the reasons giving to dissuade u from using d cameroun type? Thanks.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by CravingChic: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2016
God bless your hustle Nwanne! You shall lıve to reap the fruıts of your labour, amen! I need to know, ıs the cost of the Land ınclusıve ın the 2.5m you stated.
Re: A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering by Chukazu: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2016
LKO:

I ve seen d break down. And I was planning to use d cameroon zinc to roof my self contained because I believe it would cost less. Please what are the reasons giving to dissuade u from using d cameroun type? Thanks.

Not that is bad, but is about the least quality sheet, so as much as wanted to save cost, I also needed something that would last.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) / Meet Musa Usman, The Gateman Who Rejected House Offer For Borehole In Jigawa / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.