Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

*help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* (3791 Views)

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / Am I Becoming A Sex Maniac?? How Many Times Can One Have Sex In A Day?? / I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
is the name of this your friend by any chance Gollum? and does this pastor always call her by the pet name "my precious"?

if so, wahala dey o.

on a more serious note, she shouldn't jump into the relationship if she doesn't love the chap. she may meet someone she loves where she's going for her PhD.

but if she loves him, then she should open up to him on why she prefers a wedding ring to an engagement ring.

1 Like

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kurlz(f): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ioannes:
is the name of this your friend by any chance Gollum? and does this pastor always call her by the pet name "my precious"?

if so, wahala dey o.

on a more serious note, she shouldn't jump into the relationship if she doesn't love the chap. she may meet someone she loves where she's going for her PhD.

but if she loves him, then she should open up to him on why she prefers a wedding ring to an engagement ring.

ahahah not in any way
BTW she loves him too all though not as much as he loves her. bsds she's thinking there may be better fishes to catch in the new environment She's going.
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
kurlz:

ahahah not in any way
BTW she loves him too all though not as much as he loves her. bsds she's thinking there may be better fishes to catch in the new environment She's going.

well they just met. let her date him for a while before committing.

she shouldn't jump into marriage cos she feels she is getting old.

there's nothing worse than living a quiet life of desperation in a loveless marriage.

1 Like

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kurlz(f): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
hnnmmm thanks
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by JhimmySpark(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
She should take her time.. Any wrong decision coz of wedding RING might get her a suffeRING. Above all, pray to God for wisdom and direction.

1 Like

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by Kaylexzy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
vizkiz:
if you are becoming Lord of the Rings, I think we better head on to mount doom to cast the ring into the fire tongue

Incase you don't know, I am gandalf the grey undecided

I'm Master Frodo I guess grin
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by Kaylexzy(m): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
kateskitty:
Some have ring, but have not wed
Some can wed, but have no ring
My point, she's one hell of a lucky girl, three rings and counting.

LMAO, she's lucky she made it to d semi final stage on 3 different occasions... issorait... grin

BTW, Ur Moniker Is confusing o shocked
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by vizkiz: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
Adasun:
u 2 da watch film sad,by da way u don finish the supernatural?

Film gangstercheesy

I never finish the supernatural oh... I still dey episode 15 for season 11
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kurlz(f): 7:08am On Feb 26, 2016
Ioannes:

well they just met. let her date him for a while before committing.

she shouldn't jump into marriage cos she feels she is getting old.

there's nothing worse than living a quiet life of desperation in a loveless marriage.

yes you are right a wrong marriage is like a living hell.

1 Like

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kurlz(f): 7:09am On Feb 26, 2016
JhimmySpark:
She should take her time.. Any wrong decision coz of wedding RING might get her a suffeRING. Above all, pray to God for wisdom and direction.

Thanks alot.
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by DAntivirus: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2020
kateskitty:

Oh my, goodness gracious I laughed so hard I think I peed myself. That's a good one "head on to mount doom to cast the ring into the fire"

Hi!!!
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by DAntivirus: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2020
kateskitty:

Oh my, goodness gracious I laughed so hard I think I peed myself. That's a good one "head on to mount doom to cast the ring into the fire"

Actually, its funny but really not funny of you were in her shoes... it could be depressing
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2020
kurlz:
Help* I'm I becoming Lord of the rings?
Good day pals the above question is the heart cry of a friend. Her story is that she is 28 years old and has been in the game of relationships since 2003. She has been in a total of four relationships which didn't end up in marriage, three of them had given her engagement/promise rings which after the relationships ended she either returned or threw the rings away.
But at the moment there's a man asking her hand in marriage who is a pastor. She has not even said yes to the man and he is already trying to give her another ring. What can she do? * Note: she said she doesn't want any engagement/promise ring anymore but wedding ring, but she just got admission to go for her PGD and the man is scared of losing her.
She is already thinking she is turning to Lord is the rings that's why she doesn't want to collect the ring.
Is it advice able that she should collect the ring?
pls your candid advice is urgently needed.
Thanks.
she should accept the engagement and give a deadline.

1 Like

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by FriendsAndFans(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some NL Gals Make Ur Dickson Stand Attention. / What Do Ladies Want When They Do This? / Whose Mom Is This? Twitter User Exposes A Woman Who Is 'having S#x' (read Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.