Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff (12738 Views)

I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff / Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai / PDP: Sheriff, Makarfi Factions Reconcile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
klimson:
l wonder why people are against this man. His coming on board, if people will allow him is good for PDP. The party needed a man of his experience and neutrality, to organize a convention and elect the party leadership. If they had picked someone from within the party, more crisis and wrangling would have been the order of the day. Let him bring his ideas on board first. I don't know him very well, but l know that people who engineered his coming are not stupid.
They are sttupid.....trust me.
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by eleko1: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yes MODU, dnt work with them angry.Make dey carry their wahala go.PiDIPIN------- FoWER to the PIPU embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by amaben2020(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Boko Haram is an organization of Northerners, for northerners and by northerners

Sheriff and Buhari are just their leaders
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by fmprof(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
ELVISHOT:
[img]http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2016/02/800x450xAli-Sharreef.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Xd7BJ8pSIC.webp[/img]
The national chairman of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, Ali Sheriff, on Thursday said he would take the party’s campaign to grassroots but vowed not to work with those causing crisis in the party.

Mr. Sheriff stated this when a delegation of the Arewa Social Media Forum led by Yusuf Dingyadi paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja on Thursday.

He said the crisis in the party was man-made and self-inflicted, adding that he would ensure the return of the party to the grassroots to ensure viability ahead of 2019 elections.

“We have the mandate of the party members and leaders to reposition the party and we will not work with anyone who will create crisis or violence in the party, no matter their positions.

“The party has suffered enough for its mistakes, and members and indeed Nigerians are looking forward toward a repositioned PDP,” he said.

He said PDP lost the presidential election to the APC due to injustice and frustration of members by some leaders in the party.

Earlier, Mr. Dingyadi said youths had been neglected for long in the northern part of the country.
(NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/199034-i-wont-work-behind-crisis-pdp-sheriff.html
I pity u guy
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by Famofamo: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Is pdp stil exist?
Okay,waiting for its reminant to tear apart when Fayose and FFK becom national leader of d party
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by maskamdo(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
BY THE TIME SHERIFF IS THRU WITH PDP, THE PARTY WILL WISH IT HAD APPLIED TO GO INTO ADMINISTRATION IN A COURT OF LAW... UNA GO CARRY UNA EYE SEE WEEEN, GO & HEAR HIS GIST IN MAIDUGURI!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by FrancisIgya: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
PDP often attribute their loss in elections to lack of internal democracy and frustrations without ever mentioning corruption.
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by dizter(m): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2016
kaorama:
U mean u will not work with any body in PDP cos the parties crises is caused by all of u in the party.
dont mind him.......it is better he does nothing.............. na three month dem give am....dem go soon pursue am comot grin
kaorama:
U mean u will not work with any body in PDP cos the parties crises is caused by all of u in the party.
dont mind him.......it is better he does nothing.............. na three month dem give am....dem go soon pursue am comot
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by comos: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2016
doctokwus:
Does this sound like the voice of a man that wud spend only 3months as chairman?
The crisis that is currently hitting PDP would be child's play compared to when they wud go for their convention.
Sheriff is playing for either remaining as PDP chairman for the long term or it's presidential flagbearer.Without guarantee of any of these, I see a sheriff that is ready to singlehandedly tear the final remnants of the party apart and see to it's burial.

face your APC
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by Progressive01(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2016
madridguy:
PDP IS BOKO HARAM BOKO HARAM IS PDP.

MODU SHERIFF, THE MAIN FINANCIER OF BOKO HARAM.
Rotflmao!! Baba, you no even show the slightest interest in anything wey the man get to talk sef. gringringrin

You must be a very wuked somebody. cheesy
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by klimson: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Siberia101:

The people who engineered his coming are 150% silly my brother. watch and see
Ok. Lets watch and see bro.
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by frankyychiji(f): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
madridguy:
PDP IS BOKO HARAM BOKO HARAM IS PDP.

MODU SHERIFF, THE MAIN FINANCIER OF BOKO HARAM.
Lolzz...and fellow zombies were massaging your ego with likes! cheesy

You have every cause to be afraid cos The Real Sherriff Is In Town!!
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by frankyychiji(f): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
klimson:
l wonder why people are against this man. His coming on board, if people will allow him is good for PDP. The party needed a man of his experience and neutrality, to organize a convention and elect the party leadership. If they had picked someone from within the party, more crisis and wrangling would have been the order of the day. Let him bring his ideas on board first. I don't know him very well, but l know that people who engineered his coming are not stupid.
Thanks! My tots too bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Speeds Up Settlement Of Samsung, LADOL Feud For Sake Of Investments / Taiwo Oyedele Recommends Suspension Of VAT On Diesel / APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.