Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most (2918 Views)

4 Insights When Your Spouse Irritates You. / . / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by SPLENDID25(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Be it your physique Be it your sense of reasoning Be it your behavior Just share what you naturally exhibit which disgusts you the most.
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2016
HA ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, I LOVE MYSELF SO MUCH THAT IT EVENS SCARES ME. quote by farano

3 Likes

Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Kingsasian(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2016
Just the problem with my eyesight (hyper myopia)
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2016
I am too empathetic. It's annoying. When I see someone sad or experiencing physical or emotional pain, I find myself immersed in that persons pain and as a result of that, I am ultimately filled with the desire to help that person in anyway I can, I know this seems like a good thing, but the level of empathy I have is just too much for one person and it's more of a weakness than a blessing, because it can be used against me.

6 Likes

Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2016
Decker:
I am too empathetic. It's annoying. When I see someone sad or experiencing physical or emotional pain, I find myself immersed in that persons pain and as a result of that, I am ultimately filled with the desire to help that person in anyway I can, I know this seems like a good thing, but the level of empathy I have is just too much for one person and it's more of a weakness than a blessing, because it can be used against me.
coming from the same missclasssy that terrorised romancelanders with vain words.
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by sinaj(f): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2016
Sinaj is typing...
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Synzu(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2016
My sex drive. Its a blessing & a curse.
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by ChappyChase: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2016
My quick temper and bad mouth!! Oga no just pray make you enter my trap cause I go use mouth finish you(especially girls)! Its bad and am trying to change, maybe that's why I have got no girlfriend!
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by ShakurM(m): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2016
I no dey quick cum ,imagine since last week wey I bang this babe sad

1 Like

Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Adasun(m): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2016
my curiosity in many

situation.sometimes i like to knw what is

going on or what ppl are saying even tho is not my buisness
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by cruzita(f): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2016
cool perfect moi
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Leriebloom(f): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2016
The fact that i am really good at cutting friends out of my life.
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2016
[size=15pt]I HATE MY LIFE... EVERYTHING BOUT MY BEING IRRITATES ME..

JUST IMAGINE

YELLOW EYES
YELLOW TEETH

THICK BLACK SPOTS CAUSED BY PIMPLES ON MY RIGHT CHEEK

I hate my life
[/size]
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by funlord(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2016
angry
I'm a deity so I have no flaws! El perfecto!

Chat _shit and get banged to eternity!

**waiting patiently 4 my friday meal**
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by SPLENDID25(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Synzu:
Lil. mehn you're funny
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by SPLENDID25(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Synzu:
Lol. mehn you're funny
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by jonaifame22(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
I don't moan during sex!
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by djpaparazzi(f): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
I sweat too much...so embarassing nd irritating
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Synzu(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
SPLENDID25:
Lol. mehn you're funny
grin
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Panzerfaust(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
I forgive too easily!
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Tjpromise(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
being too nice
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by lekjons(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
I'm introverted..
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by myfantasies(f): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmmmm

Interesting comments

Well for me i am short tempered, nd i don't like it cry
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:
[size=15pt]I HATE MY LIFE... EVERYTHING BOUT MY BEING IRRITATES ME..

JUST IMAGINE

YELLOW EYES
YELLOW TEETH

THICK BLACK SPOTS CAUSED BY PIMPLES ON MY RIGHT CHEEK

I hate my life
[/size]
grin goan die.
Uhglee goat
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Durentt:
grin goan die.
Uhglee goat

YOU STILL GET ME FOR MIND?
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm
Interesting comments
Well for me i am short tempered, nd i don't like it cry
Seriously?! Come onnnn, u are too pretty for dat. Pls work on it
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:

YES OF COS undecided
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:

YES OF COS undecided
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
I hate de place wer i stay, i wish my finances can quickly come alright so dat i can go back to my old place
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by dollyjoy(f): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
My high cheek bones,

most people think i am always smilling cause my cheek bones are kinda high,even when am dying inside.

I remembered vividly when i was still small,my mother took me to the market and why she was trying to fix something i mistakely step on a woman's gown,the woman almost fell but for God,my mother was begging for me and the woman was like,your daughter is evil,she is smilling instead of being remorsefulsadsad

Gosh,i hate themsadsad

1 Like

Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by Damtha(f): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
My high cheek bones,

most people think i am always smilling cause my cheek bones are kinda high,even when am dying inside.

I remembered vividly when i was still small,my mother took me to the market and why she was trying to fix something i mistakely step on a woman blouse,the woman almost fell but for God,my mother was begging for me and the woman was like,your daughter is evil,she is smilling instead of being remorsefulsadsad

Gosh,i hate themsadsad
Quite funny..
Re: What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most by kyennygeo73(f): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
ChappyChase:
My quick temper and bad mouth!! Oga no just pray make you enter my trap cause I go use mouth finish you(especially girls)! Its bad and am trying to change, maybe that's why I have got no girlfriend!
I guess u under a disastrous spell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Ways To Improve Your Looks... For Average Guys / How Can She Feel The Pain? / Why Are Short Guys Always Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.