Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers (2909 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises / 6 inches Joystick, Big, Small Or Average? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by fineboynl(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
if you are a girl with small or no ass stop wearing trousers. skirts should be an idea for you. I am embarrassed see flat ass and skinny laps on tight trousers.

she keep on forcing herself on me and I have told her to stay away from trousers. but no she still come visiting with flat ass on tightly trousers.

skirt fit them well but no they want trousers. with female kind of build I think trousers is not met for all of them.
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Iamhatey:
cry
someone is looking at a mirror wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:
someone is looking at a mirror wink
that must be YOU wink
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by slimthugchimee(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
useless thing undecided
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Iamhatey:
that must be YOU wink
that must be me how? so you no sabi english cheesy na why you always dey use picture, look the picture when you post read my mention again, see how ur your own no follow
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
I look good on trousers even with my flat butt guys still drool over it grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:
that must be me how? so you no sabi english cheesy na why you always dey use picture, look the picture when you post read my mention again, see how ur your own no follow
Lemme help you to break it down small by small so that you can understand

My meme said 'I see stupid people'
You said 'Somebody is looking at the mirror'
I stylishly asked 'That must be You' because I'm not in any way close to any mirror.

And when you look at the mirror, you definitely see yourself!!
Done with that, my meme is for the op but since it's talking indirectly to you, enjoy wink wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Laveda(f): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
undecided
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
Iamhatey:
Lemme help you to break it down small by small so that you can understand

My meme said 'I see stupid people'
You said 'Somebody is looking at the mirror'
I stylishly asked 'That must be You' because I'm not in any way close to any mirror.

And when you look at the mirror, you definitely see yourself!!
Done with that, my meme is for the op but since it's talking indirectly to you, enjoy wink wink
pure pepper soup logic grin , if i was calling you out as the 3rd person somebody that clearly removes me from the picture, education is not by force, you dont have to be close to a mirror for my statement to have a meaning cheesy
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:
I look good on trousers even with my flat butt guys still drown over it grin
people when they run from you cheesy na only for here you get level

Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:

pure pepper soup logic grin , if i was calling you out as the in 3rd person somebody that clearly removes me from the picture, education is not by force, you dont have to be close to a mirror for my statement to have a meaning cheesy
with the English you constructed above, I give up on you. Tell your mum, you need a teacher

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by jamalnation(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:
pishure of ur flat butt or adontbiveit
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by ElsonMorali: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

And you want us to believe this without pictures...?

Do the needful dear, let's DROOL.
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
Iamhatey:
with the English you constructed above, I give up on you. Tell your mum, you need a teacher
everybody knows that you dont know anything, no be today talk , no more meme? cheesy cheesy go and loan a brain
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:
people when they run from you cheesy na only for here you get level

jude nwachukwu berra mind your business o grin
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

jude nwachukwu berra mind your business o grin
as my gf dey on strike so na this forum go suffer am
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
jamalnation:

pishure of ur flat butt or adontbiveit
cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:
everybody knows that you dont know anything, no be today talk , no more meme? cheesy cheesy go and loan a brain
oh really Says a guy who is still in his 100L in school. I will need to inform you to download brain app from your play store. It's free for you although you will need mb. I use meme to avoid bashing online because I really have a life offline and this NL is not always about fun. You must have noticed that I don't reply your mentions because We all know that you have a problem with restoring your brain. I did not check out your moniker before replying the mention. Silence is always the best answer for you because all you on NL is to constitute nuisance all around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:
as my gf dey on strike so na this forum go suffer am

angry
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Iamhatey:
oh really Says a guy who is still in his 100L in school. I will need to inform you to download brain app from your play store. It's free for you although you will need mb. I use meme to avoid bashing online because I really have a life offline and this NL is not always about fun. You must have noticed that I don't reply your mentions because We all know that you have a problem with restoring your brain. I did not check out your moniker before replying the mention. Silence is always the best answer for you because all you on NL is to constitute nuisance all around
you vex dey type stories no make me vex this afternoon, you go run in shame, your meme's dont make sense and your lie lie bestie scheme has been bursted, i graduated from unical 2014, i can speak english well if i want to, i talk like this to make my comments funny and local, none of you guys are worth my swag cheesy so why should i form, mention me again and i will teach you what english looks like.
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by naijamakossa(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:
I look good on trousers even with my flat butt guys still drool over it grin
good for you

Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

angry
yea because i ended the call on her, you women, annoying people, she will get tired
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:
yea because i ended the call on her, you women, annoying people, she will get tired

that was so soooooo immature of you undecided
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:
[s] you vex dey type stories no make me vex this afternoon, you go run in shame, your meme's dont make sense and your lie lie bestie scheme has been bursted, i graduated from unical 2014, i can speak english well if i want to, i talk like this to make my comments funny and local, none of you guys are worth my swag cheesy so why should i form, mention me again and i will teach you what english looks like[/s] .
It's so ironically glaring that you are a graduate with that your 'i' concept

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ok...
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
good for you

too slim get me a fatter one undecided
Berlynn:

that was so soooooo immature of you undecided
it was a mistake, i dont understand you women do you enjoy fighting or what? why will i just cut the call on my gf on purpose
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
Iamhatey:
It's so ironically glaring that you are a graduate with that your 'i' concept

So, you too can fight? undecided
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by naijamakossa(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
Berlynn:

grin
Berlynn:

this girl can take big thing ooo
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
KissChrix:

So, you too can fight? undecided
I used to and not even that sick looking nigga will make me go back there
Re: If You Are A Girl With Small Or No Ass Stop Wearing Trousers by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kingjude1:
it was a mistake, i dont understand you women do you enjoy fighting or what? why will i just cut the call on my gf on purpose

ok that could be sign tho ...maybe she's tried of you undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Catches His Mechanic Cheating With His Wife / Why Men Are Dying On Top Women / Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.