Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> (7723 Views)

..... / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by na2day2(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
bilqiss:

oh my G, nairalander it's ok, if you didn't see the irony of the post, no need to snap back like dis, I understood the point being made, it wasn't meant to demean men in general but to show where they are lacking. Instead of taking offence let's discuss each point and how some men are trying. We ladies are not perfect too and we would like to hear correction. but you guys seem to hate criticism. Beyonce sang, Irreplaceable, Neyo reply am, TLC sang Scrubs, dem Wyclef sing "No Pigeon". Why can't we stop the hate and move on to reconciliation? Anyway, who said sexyleamon is the one who wrote that article? I'm sure she was quoting from somewhere. Even mrbrownjay found a matching article. Brothers please, treat women with dignity.

how abt guys comparing u with some animal just to make a point, how will u feel? i already know, most girls raise hell when a guy compares them to their mother, with no intention to hurt the girl, just to point out where she is lacking. . . . . .end result, the guy sleeps on the couch angry angry angry
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by IFELEKE(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2009
bilqiss:

oh my G, nairalander it's ok, if you didn't see the irony of the post, no need to snap back like dis, I understood the point being made, it wasn't meant to demean men in general but to show where they are lacking. Instead of taking offence let's discuss each point and how some men are trying. We ladies are not perfect too and we would like to hear correction. but you guys seem to hate criticism. Beyonce sang, Irreplaceable, Neyo reply am, TLC sang Scrubs, dem Wyclef sing "No Pigeon". Why can't we stop the hate and move on to reconciliation? Anyway, who said sexyleamon is the one who wrote that article? I'm sure she was quoting from somewhere. Even mrbrownjay found a matching article. Brothers please, treat women with dignity.
The bone of contention is not how ''brothers treat women''(using your term) it's about a bad/distasteful joke. Get fact straight and don't lump two different issues together.
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Monicaa: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2009
IFELEKE:

The bone of contention is not how ''brothers treat women''(using your term) it's about a bad/distasteful joke. Get fact straight and don't lump two different issues together.

I have actually read the joke in a magazine before. I'm sure she was all joking, besides MrBrownJay made his about women nd it was funny too. I laughed at it.
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by IFELEKE(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2009
Monicaa:

I have actually read the joke in a magazine before. I'm sure she was all joking, besides MrBrownJay made his about women nd it was funny too. I laughed at it.
Ok but when you throw and joke out and people resent it what do you do?
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Monicaa: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2009
IFELEKE:

Ok but when you throw and joke out and people resent it what do you do?

She already apologised I guess, she said it wasn't meant to hurt anybody.
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by IFELEKE(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2009
I already gave my reply to this thread earlier but i had to comment again because some people are turning it into something else.
She apologised fine but she doesn't need to be joining issues with respondents. you'll agree with me that the quote below is capable of eliciting another round of insults to her person.
sexyLeamon:

bite me if u can
why are u apologizing4? undecided I already told them it wasn't intended to hurt anybody. let them say what they like grin am not here to put
Mosquito in taxis grin

Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Busybody2(f): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
@ Topic

Go girl cheesy and you don't owe anyone any apology at all, otherwise I go vex plus you, anyone who does not get it, should go and get a humour transplant or better still go and kiss a live wire cool cool cool
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by na2day2(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2009
Monicaa:

She already apologised I guess, she said it wasn't meant to hurt anybody.

if that was an apology i need to get my money back from the guy that sold me that Webster dictionary

Busy_body:

@ Topic

Go girl cheesy and you don't owe anyone any apology at all, otherwise I go vex plus you, anyone who does not get it, should go and get a humour transplant or better still go and kiss a live wire cool cool cool

even u? holy tongues and demon casting woman, even u? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 25, 2009
you people really take things seriously here wow cheesy
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by aje49ja(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2009
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh its annoying mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh ltes not blame her, its a discussion thread, for u
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by henchmark: 12:25am On Jul 26, 2009
hi sexyleamon,

am really impressed with ur write up i will say, to have known that much about dogs then you are definitely a bitch(The female of the canine kind, as of the dog, wolf, and fox), no, but seriosly you are!!
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by sexyLeamon(f): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2009
aje49ja:

m[b]mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh its annoying [/b] mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh ltes not blame her, its a discussion thread, for u
oh sweetheart am sorry really wink
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by MrWaters: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2009
@sexylemon
If human should be compare wit Dogs it'll be Women!! What do a lady mean by havin 2-4guys atime?men ar polygamous in nature so all is ours. You ever seen a Male hitch-hiking? or a guy in Red light?
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by sexyLeamon(f): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2009
hackingisfun:

@sexylemon
If human should be compare wit Dogs it'll be Women!! What do a lady mean by havin 2-4guys atime?men ar polygamous in nature so all is ours. You ever seen a Male hitch-hiking? or a guy in Red light?
okay are u done?
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by daduke2k(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2009
sexyLeamon:

okay are u done?
baby i think u have got to stop this,ok?
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by sexyLeamon(f): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2009
lol have I done a second one?
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by daduke2k(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2009
maybe but the way u reply ,just kips d insults flying in, dis should have been 4gotten long ago. undecided
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by sexyLeamon(f): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2009
oh my God what is wrong with my answer? okay am out of here.
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by na2day2(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2009
sexyLeamon:

oh my God what is wrong with my answer? okay am out of here.

yeah, u better run! angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by MrWaters: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2009
sexyLeamon:

okay are u done?
i know u're joking but here isn't the ryt place dear
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by johnnygan(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2009
Geez. Hop we still friends here?
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by beneezy(m): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2010
Sexyleamon
Am a brother but i think u r one of the most intelligent writers on NL
Seriously i appreciate ur creativity.
A write up with shallow words but deep meanings could only be understood by those who read not looking on the words but looking past them.
If u r a rapper i wud say u we will be able to earn for urself 5mics
Plus the way u respond to replies is like winning an 100m race with marathon pace
if i wud conclude i wud say u r good and u have given me reason to log on to this site again
"Am like a DOG, i never speak but i understand" - Jay-Z (Never Change - The BluePrint)
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by kpolli(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2010
Dogs do not have problems expressing affection in public. (cos the female dogs dont front)

Dogs miss you when you're gone. (guys do that too, but like a dog, we dont jump on the next female dog that passes)

dogs are faithful.(have u ever had a male dog in the midst of 5 female dogs?)

Dogs feel guilt when they've done something wrong.(who said so, thats a big lie)

Dogs don't brag about whom they have slept with.(hw do u know?do u understand dog language?that u know its not bragging to the next dog?)

Dogs don't criticize your friends.(but they bite them)

Dogs admit when they're jealous.(how?)

Dogs do not play games with you -- except fetch (and then never laugh at how you throw).(because they r zombies)

Dogs are happy with any video you choose to rent, because they know the most important thing is that you're together.(cos they r not interested in wat u watch as long as u feed them)

Dogs don't feel threatened by your intelligence.(cos they r not intelligent at all)

You can train a dog.(but a guy can transform u)

Dogs are already in touch with their inner puppies.(n guys r in touch with their third legs)

You are never suspicious of your dog's dreams.(do u know its dreams)

Gorgeous dogs don't know they're gorgeous.(boys dont care if they r fine)

The worst social disease you can get from dogs is fleas. (OK, the *really* worst disease you can get from them is rabies, but there's a vaccine for it, and you get to kill the one that gives it to you.)(n the worst infection a guy can give u is belle n u lose it after 9 months)

Dogs understand what "no" means.(but we do)

Dogs don't need therapy to undo their bad socialization.(guys dont socialize badly at all)

Dogs don't make a practice of killing their own species.(but crocs eat us too)

Dogs understand if some of their friends cannot come inside.(but like "playing" dirty with urs)

Dogs think you are a culinary genius.(we think y'all r sexual geniuses)

You can house train a dog.(u can bed train a guy)

You can force a dog to take a bath.(but we dont always need to be told when to take ours)

Dogs don't correct your stories.(cos they r already asleep)

Middle-aged dogs don't feel the need to abandon you for a younger owner.(who said so)

Dogs aren't threatened by a woman with short hair.(as long as she gives them wat they want)

Dogs aren't threatened by two women with short hair.(cos they can have them both)

Dogs don't mind if you do all the driving.(we dont mind u being ontop)

Dogs don't step on the imaginary brake.(cos they have already lost hope is surviving the ride)

Dogs admit it when they're lost.(but we never get lost)

Dogs don't weigh down your purse with their stuff.(but u weigh ours)

Dogs do not care whether you shave your legs.(cos they like u "dirty"wink

Dogs take care of their own needs.(i dog cant wannk)

Dogs aren't threatened if you earn more than they do.(cos they know they have the magic stick)

Dogs mean it when they kiss you.(do dogs kiss u?)

Dogs are nice to your relatives.(guys r nice too)

1 Like

Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Kgdavid(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
^^^lol bruh that's case closed. i guess i get the joke and it doesn't bother me as much as wat i suspect is the generic feminine attitude. sometimes you get the feeling that women think they know it all particularly good looking ones. like "you can't tell me nothin cuz i'm beautiful". or just contradicting you about things they generally don't know squat about.like computers, electronics or football!!
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2010
this thread was long dead. undecided
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by tbaba83(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2010
here we go again. another dissatisfied woman comparing men 2 dogz. Anyway all is well, at least we are on their mind
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by tbaba83(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2010
beneezy:

Sexyleamon
Am a brother but i think u r one of the most intelligent writers on NL
Seriously i appreciate your creativity.
A write up with shallow words but deep meanings could only be understood by those who read not looking on the words but looking past them.
If u r a rapper i wud say u we will be able to earn for urself 5mics
Plus the way u respond to replies is like winning an 100m race with marathon pace
if i wud conclude i wud say u r good and u have given me reason to log on to this site again
"Am like a DOG, i never speak but i understand" - Jay-Z (Never Change - The BluePrint)
OMG this is just plain pathetic. guy if u want her in bed with u 2moro u seriously need to work on ur lyrics. WACKED!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by platinumnk(f): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2010
Kgdavid:

^^^lol bruh that's case closed. i guess i get the joke and it doesn't bother me as much as wat i suspect is the generic feminine attitude. sometimes you get the feeling that women think they know it all particularly good looking ones. like "you can't tell me nothin cuz i'm beautiful". or just contradicting you about things they generally don't know squat about.like[b] computers, electronics or football!![/b]

typical sexist. You think girls dont know C++, or how to hack a cell phone, or dont watch more than halftime of football?

You're intimidated by beauty.

@kpolli - cool post wink
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by beneezy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2010
tbaba83,
why are angry?
Ur reply is isn't shallow but hollow.
U have intellect myopia. Guys like u should be listening to jazz because songs with lyrics would hurt ur pea-brain.
My advice: Don't step on me 'cause i will serve u like youth corps.
How did u get access to the internet? I guess Mr. Bigg's should be hiring for Sexyleamon write-up, am admiring.
As for bed, i have given my ring finger to my wife but i can spare u the middle finger.
While u reply i'll wait underground (crude oil will be on my ceiling) cool
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2010
hahaha I laugh in Japanese, and the discussion continues tongue
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by platinumnk(f): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2010
beneezy:

tbaba83,
why are angry?
your reply is isn't shallow but hollow.
U have intellect myopia. Guys like u should be listening to jazz because songs with lyrics would hurt your pea-brain.
My advice: Don't step on me 'cause i will serve u like youth corps.
How did u get access to the internet? I guess Mr. Bigg's should be hiring for Sexyleamon write-up, am admiring.
As for bed, i have given my ring finger to my wife but i can spare u the middle finger.
While u reply i'll wait underground (crude oil will be on my ceiling) cool

Damm . . . Speechless . . for real shocked shocked grin
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by platinumnk(f): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2010
rokiatu:

hahaha I laugh in Japanese, and the discussion continues tongue

i laugh in igbo  grin I remember this thread ruffled a few feathers back in the day  grin

this over a sleazeball?  hell yeah cheesy

cheesy

---------Dogs don't feel threatened by your intelligence.------------------

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) / Nobody Can Abuse My Backside Again Because This One Is Bigger – Endowed Actress / The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.